Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite world leader

WHY DID HE SAY THIS?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/16/trump-hillary-americas-angela-merkel/
youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she shows the dangers of open borders

Merkel redpilled all the german normies

FPBP

fpbp

Was she a great leader before she decided to ruin Europe?

Did you even read the article?

Stupid headline. Here's what he said:

“I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Like most people, Trump admired pre-refugee Germany for its economic success. Then they committed suicide. He's said this since day 1 of his campaign, why are you such a low information voter? Do your civic duty faggot.

She'll be gone in a year anyway. No loss in paying lip service to female voters.

Trump is an expert shitposter and larper

This. The media is trying to demoralize Trump supporters. He literally shit on her in the interview, but they spin it as a declaration that she's his favorite.

No surprise here that the British Pravda published it

>She'll be gone in a year anyway.

Yeah and then we'll get Schulz. Fucking great right?

"Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite whore leader".

>implying the afd won't have enough seats to make anything but black-red unfeasable
They won't vote Merkel in for another term. They can't.

Trump literally called her his FAVORITE world leader

Didn't pre-invasion Merkel say that multi-culti was a failed idea?

What's not to like?

yea everything they say about trump is more true about hillary. even when he does say it

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/16/trump-hillary-americas-angela-merkel/

youtube.com/watch?v=WXLmmYRjDKw

Merkel got Germany out of the financial crisis and there is no doubt she will actually manage the refugee crisis. Just because countries like Sweden and France fail, doesn't mean we do.

He said he liked her, but then she went and made a big mistake.

He probably said that to make women happy -- or he couldn't think of another leader right off the top of his head

She'll be gone, but her legacy will last for generations

epic meme my friend

>tfw his fav is not Julius Caesar
>tfw his fav is not Napoleon Bonaparte

Not memeing. Merkel is incredibly good at managing crisises. She is a moderate, level headed person that doesn't overreact to people panicking. Her path has always turned out right in the end, no matter how much people cried while she did. Why should it be different this time?

oh hans

Will you guys bring any arguments or just continue to meme?
Merkel has proven again and again that she knowd how to handle a crisis and it won't be different this time.
Actually she has already stopped the refugee wave with the Turkey deal, anyway.

>He probably said that to make women happy

There are many other woman leaders he could have said for example the UKs PM Theresa May

>or he couldn't think of another leader right off the top of his head

Dont you think thats a problem if the next President of the USA only knows one foreign leader?

CLASSIC Sören

No the Turkey deal isn't worth the paper it was written on. Not only is nobody even being deported as per the "deal", Turkey also has us now in an eternal stranglehold because Merkel is too pussy to secure the borders herself.