F-fucking muties I'll show em one day

>F-fucking muties I'll show em one day

Is this the birth of a new supervillain?

See mutants are no different than humans fucking purge them

So where are the muties now, are they "liberated" some part of usa or are they on their own island?
Also the cops uniform look pretty dope.

During Secret Empire they were given California to fuck off to so they wouldn't interfere, but lost it after it ended.

That's a good question. What the fuck happened to new tian after Hydra went down.

They should just be allowed to keep it, fuck California.

More shit that will hopefully be explained this week in Omega, because no two writers seemed to agree on what New Tian even was during the event.

>they were given California
And nothing of value was lost.

I doubt any explanation will satisfy.
I mean, this wasn't like the inhuman camps. Most mutants seemed to be content with their land. They don't give a shit if it's Hydra or uncle Sam in charge, they're not giving it up.

But who else will keep posting pics of their avocado sandwiches on social media?

Why do X-men writers do this, it's always humans persecute mutants, then mutants get in charge and persecute humans why can't we get stories where everyone justs gets along, fuck

Paybacks a bitch humie,no lynches,sentinels or collars to protect you now

How can the mutants even tell he's human? Like 80% of the X Men are indistinguishable from a regular human

And then you faggots complain when the tables are turned again. Ultron needs to kill us all it would be a mercy at this point

Why does a non mutant make a better teacher for mutants than any mutant teacher preceding him?

>Spider-Man is trying to reach out and help the mutants
>"LOL, NO. Fuck off, sapiensfag. We don't trust you. This is a mutant problem."
And these faggots still wonder why the world hates and fears them.

a) they ended up actually trusting him and he literally got all his students kidnapped on his second day
b) Peter's an hypocrite and an asshole

Because mutants are retarded, just like everyone else in the Marvelverse.

Because mutants are cunts and they need to be stopped

Thanks , Obama

>Implying Peter had any fucking say on Symbiotes coming to Earth.
>Implying it's somehow his job to cure The Lizard.

>t. Slott

>You don't know our world
Bitch,Spider-man has had
>The media call for his death
>Rich assholes make kill bots specifically made to kill him
>Rich assholes make super villains specifically made to kill him
>The entire public hate him
He's had all the same shit mutants had happen to him, but on an individual basis. Spider-man is the black person who when faced with racism and discrimination, fights against it and tries to make it better for everyone, the X-Men are the folk who go "I fight for my people and my people only, every other downtrodden or disenfranchised person can go fuck themselves". Fuck the X-Men

They're still salty from all the times Spidey's kicked their collective assess

>I fight for my people and my people only, every other downtrodden or disenfranchised person can go fuck themselves
I wasn't supposed to be this way.

Seriously. Every other hero helps people and fight any crime they can. The X-Men only care if it's a mutant problem. They don't get involved in helping normal people. They only fight mutant terrorists, anti-mutant terrorists, and aliens pissed off that Charles fucked them and didn't call the next morning.

both these statements are blatantly false

>the X-Men are the folk who go "I fight for my people and my people only, every other downtrodden or disenfranchised person can go fuck themselves". Fuck the X-Men
Preach it brother.

I wonder what it's like to be an X-Man from a really shitty part of the world with shit like ethnic cleansing going on and you as the X-men for help and they're like "No way fag, we don't get involved unless it's a mutant problem. God forbid they try to use their power to stop non-mutant genocide then the X-Men'll show up and stop them into the ground.

Nigga the X-Men only help non-mutants if one or more of these conditions are met
>They need good PR, and blackmail the people they help into saying mutants are good
>They go some place to help mutants, then find out the problem wasn't mutant based
>Storm browbeats them into helping an small region in Africa
The irony is they're still better than the Inhumans

time for genosha sequel

America is better than the inhumans. At least America's entertaining, albeit unintentionally.

they just followed real life

It's a social commentary on how when seemingly oppressed people gain power/"freedom", they take it out on their supposed oppressors. Remember what happened after apartheid? It doesn't matter if the oppression is real or imagined, people will lash out all the same.

Look at how these mutants chimp out over Spider-Man being smarter and more heroic than them. Don't give the "oppressed" too much power because they are already full of hate and will just abuse it.

the mutan can smell it,
and why there are 2 x-threads? just 1 is enough you filhty mutie scum

>Remember what happened after apartheid
justice and the cleansing of filthy dutch heretics by their very victims?

we have avenger for that

send the sentinels

I like how their uniforms are the Morrison-era X jackets.

I don't think Xavier appreciates his symbol being used for oppression.

Stay mad brit bong.

The Inhumans used to mostly keep to themselves until they started getting pushed, now they're as bad as the X-Men.

Is beast implying he can cure conners but won't because he's not a mutant?

The won't cure mutants with debilitating, life threatening mutations what the fuck makes you think he cure a normal human.

Anyone could cure conners from reed,pym to hank but the problem with the guy is psychological,after spidey cured him permanently the lizard personality just took over the human body and turned himself back to a lizard

Why do non mutant heroes expect the x men to be supportive of then when they never help out the x men during world ending crisis or extinction events,where was soc strange whenever phoenix showed up,where was captain america and the avengers whenever the government built death robots to kill mutie kids,why did the avengers refuse to help protect mutants when they were an endangered species but demand they stand down when dealing with shit theyve dealt with thousands of times

This is the problem with the x men exisitng with there own mythology alongside regulars,both sides look like shit for ignoring the crap the others go through even there they,clearly can see and are aware of each others problems

why they got all that chinese looking architecture

>He's had all the same shit mutants had happen to him, but on an individual basis. Spider-man is the black person who when faced with racism and discrimination, fights against it and tries to make it better for everyone, the X-Men are the folk who go "I fight for my people and my people only, every other downtrodden or disenfranchised person can go fuck themselves". Fuck the X-Men

Also the reason why Miles is a completely useless and redundant character.

When they do the X-Men either go "GTFO we got this" or "GTFO you don't know what you're doing" After a while nobody's gonna help them

To be fair, they mostly deal with mutant problems by default, because everyone's building Sentinels and crucifying Jubilee out on the front lawn every other week. You try having time to help out with other shit when people are twisting Bible verses to condone your genocide.

>I dinnin du nuthun

Fucking humies

When was the last time the Purifiers, Sentinels, U-Men, or Friends of Humanity were an actual, major threat to the X-Men?

Pretty sure they've killed more than a few mutants. Besides, you don't want to ignore murderbots and terrorists - sets a bad precedent.

Remind me why we haven't gassed every mutie yet?

Because he has a teaching licence?

I want muties to get the FUCK off my board

I wish the peanut cloud wiped this scum off the face of the earth

Fucking muties chimping out.

Same reason why Kitty Pryde thinks she is better telepathic teacher than actual telepaths with lifetime of experiences.

The point I'm trying to make is that the anti-mutant groups only make up a portion of X-Men enemies. Hell, the Hellfire Club is responsible for several iterations of the Sentinels and their best effort at eradicating mutants, the destruction of Genosha, was masterminded by a villain that was technically a mutant.

>a) they ended up actually trusting him and he literally got all his students kidnapped on his second day

If I remember correctly, none of them died, so that puts him above par for x men classes.

>>The media call for his death

J.J. says taking the law in his own hands. Which he is fucking right about it.

>Rich assholes make kill bots specifically made to kill him

Not because he is spider-person. Because he is super-hero. Peter parker isn't going randomly kill for his powers.

>The entire public hate him

If he was a cop like normal people. He would be less of a menace.

>Not because he is spider-person
What are spider-slayers.
Go to bed Robbie, J.J. ain't worth it

That's your answer to everything Ultron.

that's master mold's conclusion in the 90s toon

Minus the U-Men (lol), Second Coming, so nearly a decade ago.

Bastion fucked their shit hard.

Because none of the x-men are qualified to be teachers, professor Xavier was barely qualified to be one. Spidey has actually been a real teacher in a real highschool.

Did Ultron and the Sentinels ever do a team up? Seems like it would make for a good story.

They are tools to used against Spider-man. It is not racist like the mutants.

I don't think so but that sounds awesome.

has anyone used adamantium sentinels?

Maybe its because the first thing the X gene mutates is the asshole gene?

X-Men had it best in the Secret Empire, don't know why they would even resist. They gave them their own country free from human oppression, free from HYDRA, free to do whatever the fuck they wanted as long as they didn't interfere with the war.

But Emma's got to be a cunt and fuck it all up.

Emma Frost and I believe Karma are qualified teachers.