Why american woman go to grocery stores in pajamas?

I went to a Walmart in Dallas and saw a couple of women shopping wearing pajamas. What shit is this?

I do this too and I'm a guy. It's called being comfortable dipshit.

Optimal sharting efficiency

put on some clothes you fucking gothic spic

Why, do women's shopping habits bother you? Is machismo dead?

>cleaning more than one piece of clothing when you shart in mart

dependos

That's nigger-tier.

-t black man

>Dallas, texas
>texas

I feel bad you have to live near that part of America user

We shouldn't laugh, our under-classes do this too.

Only poor people who have no reputation to uphold do this.

You wont find Jim the lawyer going to the grocery store in fucking pajamas.

desu they probably live close and went down to shop some shit before going back home again. what do you do put on a suit to meet chicks when grocery shopping? fucking retard

if they can shart in mart you are suprized they go in pajamas get real paco

>being anywhere that isn't your bedroom in pyjamas.

Disgusting

Another strange thing I noticed too is a couple of apparently unrelated americans eating the groceries while shopping BEFORE check out. What the hell is that?

So do you wake up, take a shower, and up on a different pajama?

Cause Americans don't give a fuck and there ain't a goddamned thing anybody can do about it
You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why two words, nuclear fucking weapons, okay? Russia, Germany, Romania they can have all the democracy they want they can have a big democracy cake walk right through the middle of Tienanmen square and it won't make a lick of difference because we've got the bombs, okay? John Wayne's not dead he's frozen and as soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiple that by 15 million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be

>Girls in onesies

Here the trash only wear the pajama pants and they area always dirty. I saw a few fuckers wearing slippers

This is really shocking. It'd be okay as a joke or on some holiday like Halloween, but wow..

you are a such a fucking virgin.

BUILD
THE
WALL

They have no class.

I remember tesco in the uk banned people from wearing pajamas in their stores a while back.

All the dregs of society were crying about how terrible it was that some people have standards.

>I saw a few fuckers wearing slippers

I've seen an American girl wear slippers to a night club.

Why do Muslim women go in trash bags?

I'll go to the store in gym shorts/track pants, I don't give a fuck

>Dallas

that's the problem right there.

I admit to doing this when I go to Publix when they open at 7am on Saturday for my fresh Cuban bread.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK INBRED SPICO

I'll go to stores in sweatpants and hoodie but full blown pajamas is ridiculous

What you are witnessing is the infantilization of america.

Wasn't John Wayne in the closet?

I can smell the groid in your post

Pyjamas are degenerate, I sleep naked

I agree.

Nothing wrong with sweatpants and hoodies, I dress like that sometimes if I'm not going anywhere too important.

But pajamas in public? That's just showing a lack of class.

Those are called won'ses

It's Walmart, not a 5 star restaurant

>you have to go back

um,mm, let me think... because walmart is horrible and walmart will be walmart?

>going to a walmart
>not buying online

nice """first world"""

they are prostitutes. standing in street corners in slutty clothing lands you in jail or dead in some alley

this way the johns are on camera and every one knows what the deal is. the cops dont do anything

>seeing lazy white trash/ghetto niggers at walmart

Shocking

Because American women are the best. Pajamas are so fucking cute.

I can tell both of you are fat.

mfw put on your best cologne to go grocery shopping

fucking tards in here tbqh

Don't worry, once Trump becomes president you will never have to see it again because you and your dirty little at Brown Brothers will never be allowed in this country again

I'm not against it. I'm just trying to understand the psychology behind this strange social phenomena because I've lived in several cities in Europe, Central America and South America and I've only seen woman in pajamas in grocery stores in the US

It's regression of social norms and adult behavior. It's because these people are frivolous and do not know true hardship or work. "I'm not hurting anyone so why should you care how I behave?"

because /comfy/