Wakfu Thread - Sadness Edition

Episodes 10-13 TRAILER youtube.com/watch?v=YES8JWZK_74

Episodes 8 and 9 TV rips now in HD with subs as well as every download link has been added to the Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they trying to end the season so quickly it just started like 2 weeks ago?

Tot just wants to fuck off from France Televisions

Last season :^)

It was nice while it lasted
I want another Dofus movie, dammit!

Not the last season :)))
Big Boss got our back

Mirrors, reencodes and updated quicksubs (now in ASS):

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Upcoming episodes:

10 - When the walls fall (10:15 AM Saturday)
11 - Oropo (10:45 AM Saturday)

12 - The Hyperzaap (10:15 AM Sunday)
13 - Inglorium (10:45 AM Sunday)

If I was a billionaire, I'd personally fund the whole fucking show for 7 seasons.

>Oropo
>The Hyperzaap
>Inglorium

SHIT'S HITTING THE FAN

last episode was the Armor dude, what episode was that
I don't remember where I am at

Joris is CUTE!!! CUUUTEEEE!!!!
I wonder if he's ever got a lover after all these years

What did the baby die?

There's Lilotte who probably died tragically and fucked him up for life.

Dies and divinity gets passed to Eva, or Sram bolt turns it into a Sram.

Oh

What do people think will happen? I don't think Eva would let her child die just because it'll end up a different class.

>I don't think Eva would let her child die just because it'll end up a different class.
Pinpin might, since he clearly only cares about Iop children.

WERE THE GOOD GUYS YOU GAISE

*beats up children

YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND, WE'RE JUST TOO GOOD

*beats up heavily pregnant woman
KILLING GODS IS GOOD AIGHT, WERE THE REAL GOOD GUYS.

*betrays his only sibling
everyone apart from oropo is straight up evil-moustache twirling edgy fuckers

but i want toxine to sit on my face nevertheless

There's that premonition she has where the baby turns into a demon. On top of that Orp is down a Sram rep.

Echo will deliver the baby and a skeleton will pop out. Then the skeleton will start moving.

Becomes half dead and the new god of the underworld.

You say that like the heroes aren't selfish a lot of times.

>Everyone apart from oropo is straight up evil-moustache twirling edgy fuckers
>Nukes the world

>and a skeleton will pop out
2spooky

At least now we know why Eva looks fucking pissed during labor, she's either pushing out a corpse or some mutant that's gonna be kidnapped

There's three episodes left and a lot can happen in them but is anyone else worried that there'll be lack of closure, or rather not enough closure if that makes sense? Also I can't say I liked how this season was limited to just that tower.

When have they done anything that even slightly compares to what the villains they face usually do?

We want to make the world a better place, so completely fucking it up in the process is an acceptable sacrifice™

>Not posting the size difference one.

I need to start playing the game again.

The armor pantie guy was in Ep 7 but makes a brief appearance in Ep 9. We are at ep 9.

We all know Yugo will be the one to accidentally nuke the world AGAIN.

Risking the world because "muh Pinpin"

And hey, at least Nox's whole plan was for him to retcon all the evil shit he's done. He could hardly have known he'd only manage 20 minutes.

Is this Adamai?

He could if he had been a proper scientist and run preliminary tests sometime in those two fucking centuries.

That would be pretty fucking hot tbqh.

>Oropo nukes the world
>many people die because the gods are not fast enough
>Oreo and the crew shows up to save what's left
>They will get boosted to the Godhood
>???
>Profit

Is the game any good? I keep hearing bad things about it.

>TFW Qilby will never witness wakfu holocaust created by his boyo Yugo

Why live?

And the demigods could have already replaced their parents if they acted smart and made people worship them as gods, but here we are at the tower.

>someone did a loss edit
finally

oropo doesnt have a moustache. duh.

my point remains. i want toxine to sit on my face

We could've avoided all of this autism if Qilby genocided the world in S2

If you like turn based combat with only 5 spells, it's alright. If you don't, I'd recommend root canal surgery instead.

Would you love if she discharged in your face?

Yeah, you can thank Yugo for that too.

Download it and see if you like it. It's on Steam.

Even risking the world because "muh Pinpin" still had the ultimate objective of saving the world from a slow death by drowning. And the only thing they had to know that it was a risk at all was some mysterious lady that had already lied to them and whose lackeys had attacked them telling them that it was risky. It's very hardly on the same level as what Nox or Qilby intended.

I swear (prior to the OVAS) Harebourg is the least retarded demigod at this point.

Reminder that Qilby did nothing wrong.

And the Osa for creating the humans. If Osa never existed, there wouldn't be any humans in WoT for Yugo to protect.

The Ten were a mistake

Yeah Sadida was almost flooded. Arman's dam broke.

LITERALLY this. Everyone else is a fucking autist. Black Bump takes the crown.

I watched s2 but a long time ago and forgot all about this fuck other than he remember his past lives and that makes him crazy. Someone give me the quick rundown on this guy

What if Oreo had actually good intentions but he became more nuts as time passed and interacting with the Eliacube? I want to hug this floating sock.

>Yugo! you must use the eliacube, I know neither of us have any experience with it and it drove a man mad enough to nearly destroy the world
>Yugo! how dare you use the dofus to stop the world's definite destruction because it has a change to also destroy the world
>Yugo! I've decided to join people who want to destroy the world so you don't have the chance to
They should have left this little shit back on that island

Dude, Kerub is pretty fucking sane. Otomai might be a little eccentric but he's fine too. And Goultard is by far too wise to be a Iop.

He did steal Orgonax's heart.
That wasn't very nice.

sometimes you have to compromise. if she's into that, i would put up with it

Not just that, from the sound of things, Ogrest randomly crying and the world getting fucked periodically wasn't such a strange occurence. Might take a few centuries, but eventually the whole world would have been flooded. Pinpin trying to stop it for good was understandable, specially since he didn't hear Echo's warning. At that point, for Yugo it was just a matter of either trusting a complete, and already proven untrustworthy stranger and let his friend die and the world to keep getting flooded for who knows how long, or go and help and try not to destroy the world.

And even more ironically, the world wouldn't even have been at risk at all if Echo hadn't said that warning at all. After all, it only came at risk once Mount Zenit started to fall down from the sky, and it wouldn't even have been there at all if Yugo hadn't put it there himself because he was trying to take the battle elsewhere.

That's about it. He's not really evil, he's just jaded. Imagine being alive for thousands of years, unable to die even if you wanted to, locked in the same place reliving the same life over and over again while knowing that the rest of the universe is waiting to be explored and you even have the means to do it. He didn't hate the WoT/Eliatropes or want to kill them, they just literally didn't matter to him because there are billions of other worlds out there.

Of the Siblings user meant.

how can one character be such a virgin

All of this is Eva's fault. She unintentionally made Pinpin go after Ogrest and started all of this. But is also Otomai's fault for not doing shit to calm Ogrest down until his second chaos started.

>At that point, for Yugo it was just a matter of either trusting a complete, and already proven untrustworthy stranger and let his friend die and the world to keep getting flooded for who knows how long, or go and help and try not to destroy the world.
You're so binary. There's no possible way they could have followed ANY other course of action, is there?

>And even more ironically, the world wouldn't even have been at risk at all if Echo hadn't said that warning at all
Now you're just being obtuse.

History isn't written with "if".

>Pinpin n Yugo playing with his balls can take on Ogrest
>Twelve just job to him

Was it incompetence?

>There's no possible way they could have followed ANY other course of action, is there?
Such as?

>Now you're just being obtuse.
How?

You're quick to attack me, but you haven't really criticized anything of what I said or offered an alternative.

They still lost.

Which reminds me, did anyone ever try to just go up there and talk to Ogrest? Like, offer him a therapy session or something?

oh shit are we posting our chads?

He's right though. The world wouldn't have been in danger if Yugo hadn't tried not to put it in danger.

Ogrest was likely immune to their more fucky god powers which left them stuck in melee against the living embodiment of Tank.

pretty sure nobody wants to even approach the really angry dude so powerful he can beat demigods and ask if he wants to talk about his "feelings"

IIRC you have a quest related to Ogrest in the Dofus MMO, defiantly one of the main ones. Do you only fight him or you can talk to him?

>Such as?
Forced Pinpin to quit being a fuckwit and get him back to safety using portals. Then come up with an actual way to deal with Ogrest without destroying everything around them. Apparently Otomai had a plan all along so it wouldn't have taken long to actually prepare something safe.

>You're quick to attack me, but you haven't really criticized anything of what I said or offered an alternative.
I do it practically every time you bring this up, one would think it could have stuck by now.

>How?
Do I really have to point it out? Not saying that something is dangerous, and using it carelessly as a result, doesn't make it safe to use. If Yugo hadn't "sort of held back" he probably would have nuked the mountain before he realized what he was doing.

why not

Ogrest isn't even born yet in Dofus.

This bitch did.

>finally
It was made like 3 hours after premiere.

Post Oreos, lads

Something safer than "have a god and an eliatrope with 12 dofus hold back Ogrest while his dad tells him to chill the fuck up"?

>I do it practically every time you bring this up, one would think it could have stuck by now.
You didn't do it a single time until now.

And why would Yugo nuke the mountain? He went there to save Pinpin and then to hold back Ogrest, he didn't go there to kill him and destroy everything around him.

And even at the most intense point the fight got, which involved Ogrest AND 12 dragons, not even Mount Zinit got destroyed. So obviously Echo was vastly overestimating how much collateral damage a fight like that could cause.

Pretty sure Sufokian Stasis tech + Quilbys knowledge and Eliatropes Wakfu tech would give them a solution which could let him travel throught space without nuking the planet.

are foggernauts the result of a new minor god or a subclass of an existing one?

Which Yugo could've told him instead of locking him in a white room for another ten thousand years

Even if remotely possible, how could Yugo even know?

lol i love this shit

Putting all three of those together really does make Adamai sound like a fucking idiot and an hypocrite.

Wonder if Alibert is asking himself why Yugo hasn't returned home yet.

The Eliokian Empire will rise in time. Even if it takes Yugo a few centuries to realise. Do not worry.

He's the type of guy that get's easily convinced if you make your argument long and detailed enough, no matter how it sounds.

Why would he? Yugo and Ruel were already on the road to search for Ad. Besides, only a few hours passed since the Brotherhood of Tofu's arrival in the tower. It took them twenty minutes to go from Dark Vlad's level to Ush's.

There are 4 episodes left.
1 will be Sadida/Sipho resolution and vs Sacrier.
3 will be vs Oropo/Adamai and the baby shit.

Should be enough time. I imagine it's going to be more MUH IDEOLOGY rather than fights. Ad will rejoin the Tofus.

Didn't he go straight from looking for Adamai for months with Ruel to going to the Percedal house and then taking the potion of recall? He probably thinks he's still looking. Or maybe the Sadida king was kind enough to send him a letter.

Yugo's a grown ass man, man

He still read them bedtime stories when Yugo and Adamaï were twenty years old.

Oropo seems more likely to join the BoT than Adamai, really.

Pretty much. And he's always been kind of a massive cunt.

THought the whole point of dofus was to take them back from Ogrest because of his mass crying drowning the world.

No, Dofus is about finding them scattered around the world, each guarded by its own boss.

>How dare you! These Dofus belong to your people!
>Yeah, well, you pretty much just left them lying around for the next villain trying to genocide the planet to pick up, so fuck you.

Subclass of Osa.

Worship his squidsona, Oktapodas.

Still cute tho

>/wakfu/-Chad