Aliens

previous thread Do you want the human race to see other species Sup Forums?

The public at large seems hold the idea that we are indeed truly alone in the universe but that seems like arrogance doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
independent.co.uk/news/science/dogs-can-understand-human-speech-scientists-say-a7216481.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Distances are so fucking huge and there are so many billion stars out there.

I think its just highly unlikely that somebody out there is close enough to detect us

God didn't make aliens. Only humans.

I hope so, really want to be a househusband to an alpha, female alien conqueror qt who adds various worlds to her empire while she yearns for nothing more than coming home to one of my meals, massages or just general cuddling.

True

But so many reports of aliens from people who are not all retards makes it possible that something is out there

>But so many reports of aliens from people who are not all retards makes it possible that something is out there

What if one of the many ancient proto-human species returned to the ocean (like whales) and continued evolving there?

Huge eyes because of low light deep under water. Thin, hairless bodies for aquadynamics, etc.

What if their technological evolution paralleled ours instead of being exponentially more advanced?

Sure, they might be more advanced in some areas, and could be less advanced in others given different environments.

Look at the commonalities. Right after WWII, when we had been having major naval battles sinking ships and planes all over the world, testing and using nukes, and just as we're developing the technologies that will eventually allow us to travel into space, 'aliens' start being sighted all over the place. Their ships crash at Roswell and several other places, just like a lot of our rockets and planes and satellites do while we're testing them. Their governments may be keeping us a secret from most of their population to avoid panic, just as ours do. Some of their people would still be discussing the few planes and rockets we crashed into the oceans near them.

We're trying to go from the surface into space; they're trying to go from deep underwater to the surface. For the same reason humans spread everywhere--curiosity.

Maybe they even reverse engineered our tech and decided going to the moon wouldn't be that much more difficult than going to the surface, explaining the shit reported by some astronauts.

I've always thought that more likely than aliens with the tech to fly across the galaxy coming here to wreck some cows and stick things up a few redneck's assholes. Plus, if they're that advanced, why the fuck are they crashing their spaceships all the time? Drunk flying?

It's so sad when people fall for the science meme. The Don will fix that.

>you will always belong to the species that shoves other species up its ass for sexual pleasure

The aliens would think of us as we think of niggers.

probably wouldnt be a very good idea due to how outrageously stupid humans are, for example imagine how apeshit muslims would go

I just thought of something. What if UFOs and aliens aren't from space but underwater? Think about it, we've explored about maybe 10% of the ocean, God knows what is under the rest of it, there could be a super advanced civilization or something which sends aircraft like saucers we've often seen throughout history as possible reconnaissance. Also the description of Greys sounds incredibly similar to what I'd imagine people living underwater would be like, especially when you look at their eyes and see they look similar to some types of fish that live in the darkest parts of the ocean.

The idea that aliens will kill us because we are an undeniable threat makes the most sense to me. If you can travel between stars you can send a chunk of metal at high fractions of the speed of light on an unstoppable path to a planet.

How can you travel between "stars" when they are nothing more than a projection on the firmament?

hmm

>The Distances are so fucking huge and there are so many billion stars out there.

Don't forget time.

We've (possibly) been capable of receiving signals for what, maybe 150 years?

Out of the estimated 14,000,000,000 years we currently think the universe has existed.

So, aliens would not only have to be close enough, but also exist during this tiny window for us to get any messages from them. If they tried contact any other time in the past 4,500,000,000 years the Earth has existed, there was no one listening or broadcasting.

Life almost certainly exists elsewhere in the universe.

But it probably won't exist in the way we are expecting, or would even recognize.

We won't find humanoid beings with culture and language and vast colonial empires and wars and all that.

Microbes in a puddle would be expected. Metabolic organisms would be a miracle. Anything beyond that is science-fiction.

Idiot.

Im confused has no one seen this....
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

>he's never heard about all the encounters people have had with aliens and UFOs
>he hasn't heard of many prominent figures like Paul Hellyer and military generals saying they exist and work with us

Most alien encounters occur in canada, which probably means it's just people shitposting irl.

kys

Those are mermaids dummy. We are talking ayyy lmao

Why are you angry?

mermaids would have left behind some kind of corpse just like dragons though it's more then unsettling that almost every culture depicts the fire-breathing lizards

They're already here and they're watching. There was an influx of UFO sightings when nuclear testing was happening, so they're watching out for us, don't worry.

If there were any benevolent aliens, they would sy that:
STOP SCREAMING AND CALLING INTO UKNOWN YOU FOOISH CHILDREN

From the wikileaks

There are currently "alien beings" giving us the start of clean energy and pushing for peace throughout the planet

These "beings" are non-violent & want to help push humans foward meanwhile violent "celestial beings" exist & mirror us in out killing intent

What the fuck

>Gov pushes liberalism
> The last redpill is that we are being prepared to accept all kind of races, including the extraterrestrial.

>implying most people here hate others because of their race + how they look and not how they act

Well at least it DOES explain why we haven't seen any hanging around our planet

It's possible only if time travel is feasible, because of the distance and time window

If there are many Earth-like planets, then life probably developed in quite a few of them. There actually are many Earth-like planets so there is certainly life somewhere.

If intelligent life developed here on Earth, then intelligent life can be developed in more Earth-like planets. The Universe had billions of years to make this happen, so this probably happened in a few planets.

But, if the Universe has had billions of years of development, and we still haven't seen any proof of interstellar travel, then interstellar travel is probably not possible. Some civilization would've done it.

This is a nice read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Ayy lmao that's the most convincing evidence I've seen so far. Those institutes sound interesting...

Why would you even risk having sex with a species with completely unknown reproductive organs

>he believes in little green men in flying saucers stealing cows and making crop circles

kys, or read a book, I don't care which

Diversity buddy.

hell yeah i'd love to meet aliens. it would be awesome to know that we're not alone and it must be super exciting to research this new life form. how do they procreate? how to they code for their body structure, i mean, how do their "genes" function.

but on the other hand i doubt that this encounter would mean anything good for us. just look: this species has managed to build a ship able to travel lightyears across the universe. they must be technologically far far superior to us. and what is the reason to undertake such a huge venture like interstellar space trave? i think it's resources not curiosity. i think the aline species fucked their planet up good and/or is looking for new resources to sustain its homeworld. wich means that the aliens are the universe's white people and we are but their niggers about to be enslaved and/or genocided.

so as much as i'd love to see the little guys, i'll shoot them in the head the very first second i get to see them.

also i dont like my anus probed

>Do you want the human race to see other species Sup Forums?
Not until we have technology to defend at least our own orbit.

Preparing

supposedly there were dinosaurs on this planet before us

that makes us alien life to dinosaurs. or dinosaurs the aliens. but they were here before us. we must be the aliens on this planet

A Von Neumann probe could colonise the galaxy in 1,300,000 years. The universe is 13.7 billion years old.

Either they don't exist or they have a prime directive.

>that makes us alien life to dinosaurs
what is evolution?

Do you know how many galaxies there are man? And how do you know colonisation is their goal?

>supposedly

we have fossils m8

Think about it like with No Man's Sky
Literally 19 Quintilian stars
And there are aliens on every planet
So surely there are aliens out there

>and what is the reason to undertake such a huge venture like interstellar space trave? i think it's resources not curiosity.
I respectfully disagree. The Universe is relatively uniform in chemical composition, there's no point to travel far to harvest matter.

It might be an old hippie cliche but I think they'll come for genes, for results of evolution. See, it takes a planet and a billion years to evolve a planetful of organisms in real-time. You can theoretically simulate evolution faster than real-time but you'll need more than a planet for that, much more. Very computationally intensive task, gorillions of parameters, yuge upfront expense, yuge energy cost.

So sending a relatively small craft (crewed or uncrewed) with with a sequencer can be a worthwhile shortcut. They're probably most interested in things like bacteria.

the 13.7 is just a fluke/meme shot in the dark it's actually much much older then we know

There is a popular contemporary theory that proposes earth and our known universe as a form of external experiment by a far more advanced species.

Imagine if "someone" had had hundreds of millions of years worth of technological advancement, you'd think that recreating or developing life forms would eventually become a possibility.

Think just what 100 years has done to our world.

We could be AI.

>The Universe is relatively uniform in chemical composition, there's no point to travel far to harvest matter.
hmmm. never looked at it that way. thanks for really making me think...

>I think they'll come for genes
what makes you think that genes are coming througout the universe. i mean, DNA-based genes? how'd you explain the existence of a single genetic code in the universe?

>I respectfully disagree
please doin't tell me this is going to be a civilized debate. i don't think i'm ready for this...

That idea is known as a berserker probe, probes sent out into space to identify any lifeform that may one day be a threat and eliminate it.

>what makes you think that genes are coming througout the universe. i mean, DNA-based genes?
This hypothesis does require universality of DNA, only universality of the principle evolution. They (and us) would be interested in all kinds of evolved structures. It's strictly about computational complexity.
>please doin't tell me this is going to be a civilized debate. i don't think i'm ready for this...
That's what ur mam said and she was not disappointe'd :^)

I'm just talking our own galaxy. Like I said, a self replicating Von Neumann probe could colonise an entire galaxy in 1.3 million years using sub-light propulsion. So even if ftl is impossible and given the age of the universe, either none of the billions of planets in the billions of years have evolved intelligent life or they are flying about in numbers but have a strict non interference policy.

You're fucking dumb. Where in my post did I say I believed in that?

I love how all you faggots assume that alien tech is the same as ours.

These niggers might have tech that surpasses our ability to comprehend and coming to earth is like walking from the bedroom to the kitchen for them.

Sick of you stupid niggers not thinking that ultra advanced aliens might have solved that distance problem but making the problem nonexistent.

Really deactivates my atoms with you human superior faggots

When we meet them we will accept them as our gods

Piss be upon him

but what good would a specific dna-based gene be to an alien species which does not have dna? do you think they could be so far advance din biochemistry that they could translate their genes into ours and viceversa?

>That's what ur mam said
thanks you potato-drinking, squatting mongrel. i needed that...

I wish Spaceelevator still came to Sup Forums. He made the best threads and would have loved a topic like this.

>unlikely to be Neanderthal or Denisovan - two ancient species that are represented in the fossil record - but could represent a third, unknown human relative that has so far eluded archaeologists."

DNA of unidentified, extinct species found in Pacific Islander people
People from PNG and north-east Australia carry small amounts of DNA of an unidentified, extinct human species, a new analysis shows.

If they arent dna-based than there are chances that dna will be a big curiosity for them
If they are(or were) dna based too than it may be a further proof for than the dna is most likely the only first stage of informational complexity from which other ones can occure(like say AI)

Only if it's the last thing mankind ever sees. Other species shouldn't have to soil themselves with humans in their presence.

>If they are(or were) dna based too than it may be a further proof for than the dna is most likely the only first stage of informational complexity from which other ones can occure(like say AI)
agree. quite interesting

>If they arent dna-based than there are chances that dna will be a big curiosity for them
again. why would they undertake such a huge task of traveliling across the universe?

abbos are aliens?

>The public at large seems hold the idea that we are indeed truly alone in the universe but that seems like arrogance doesn't it?

nope
pre-biotic chemistry just about everywhere
maybe we'll get lucky and we'll find some primitive RNA lifeforms
if we get really lucky we'll find green mold
if we hit the fucking jackpot we'll find multi cellular life

keep in mind that multiple times during the cold war a nuclear exchange was only averted by the decision of one human being, we have had everything going for us and we nearly screwed it up there is no way another intelligent species has made it this far

We treat every other species like shit. I hope aliens exist and stay the fuck away from us.

>God didn't make aliens. Only humans.
>citation needed
dont refer someone back to /x/ when youre making claims based on faith alone burgercunt

why wouldn't she just fly off to some space world and get alien cuddles from a slick green hunk in his 2017 model UFO. I bet you still fly a saucer, pleb

Checked! Let Him be praised!
>but what good would a specific dna-based gene be to an alien species which does not have dna?
What use is yeast to you? You don't use it for companionship of a fellow eukariote, you use it to turn sugar into alcohol and CO2. There's myriad industrial processes that can use microorganisms. Terraforming for example will necessarily involve a lot of such processes. If they could easily adapt their planet's lifeforms to another planet's environment, that planet wouldn't need terraforming in the first place.

They likely don't know what they're looking for in advance, it's proper exploration.

the long lost niglets of Niggantu.

>no proofs
>google says the picture is of an African Pygmy
sciencealert.com/pacific-islanders-appear-to-be-carrying-the-dna-of-an-unknown-human-species

We're not alone, there are probably millions of other intelligent species in our universe but the sad fact is we are so overwhelmingly far from each other we will never be able to physically meet. The best we can hope for is some kind of long distant communications over in the distant future.

Einstein wasn't fucking around with his theory of relativity, it's a built in limit that happens to keep our universe together. We're more likely to blow our universe to smithereens if we figure out a way to circumvent the light speed limit.

Shut the fuck up, faggot

I don't see an aquatic race being able to use our sort of technology underwater.

Metallurgy, Electronics, water being a great solvent and all that. It'd be really, really impractical to even try to use our technologies underwater. Even submarines are artificial dry areas surrounded by a waterproof shell.

>that image

I want to bang a cute alien chick

/x/

No aliens until you become more peaceful. Those are the rules.

Nice fake.

Aliens are demons and fallen angels.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

Fallen Watchers
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Yes, I do believe that around either there is some kind of worm hole that is near by allowing UFOs or whatever else comes close to earth because of this.

ive heard of this shit before its fucking young earth science shit

Why not both angels and demons?

Funny you posted Saturn with this thread.

Yes and we must prepare to defeat those we can and deter those we can't yet. One day the thought of any given star in the sky not having a human presence around it will seem stupid.

There are 76 stars within 100 light years of Earth. If 1/8 of our planets have advanced life, why would it be so hard to believe we have alien neighbors? I agree it's very, very unlikely but definitely within the realm of possibility.

>I don't see an aquatic race being able to use our sort of technology underwater.

The idea wasn't that they simply found our junk and started using it, but rather that they evolved and developed their own technology and only became aware of us when we started crashing our shit into the oceans.

From there, curiosity would drive them to travel above the water to see what was going on.

Wasn't there a simpsons episode about that with dolphins?

Just look at how we treat animals that may or may not understand our speech

independent.co.uk/news/science/dogs-can-understand-human-speech-scientists-say-a7216481.html

>mfw every time you give your dog a scolding they know what it means

Perhaps this is hell, a never ending macrocosm polluted with darkness and devoid of any intelligent life but our own, and we are slowly being driven into madness as we try to deny it by indulging in our soothing delights.