How would Batman fare against these three all at once, within the context of a brawl and disregarding any plot armor?

How would Batman fare against these three all at once, within the context of a brawl and disregarding any plot armor?

Is it magic moon knight or ellis schizo moon knight?

Batman is skilled at disarming armed criminals, so Punisher gets taken out, DD gets beat with the use of some kind of gadget, Bats straight up beats down Moon Knight.

He said without plot armor.

Batman wouldn't know about DD's senses. And your assuming Punisher, a skilled special ops capable soldier, would let Batman get close enough to be disarmed.

Other than that, he would beat Moon Knight.

What part of no plot armor do you not comprehend?

Daredevil and Moon Knight have a shot individually depending on the setting, but Punisher's out of his element.

As long as Bats doesn't have access to his armor or the batwing, they should be good. Even with his skills, two-on-one can be tough, and if he's unaware of DD and MK's abilities, he's at a severe disadvantage.

Though storywise if anything Bats would probably try to stop the fight as "vigilantes I don't know popping up" tends to be a little less of a hostile situation in DC.

Punisher is outclassed by bats in every category except firearms and blackops,batman has experiance against gun men like deathstroke,deadshot etc so avoiding the gunfire wouldnt be out of the ordinary and assuming theres no prep for any of them punisher has no time to plan,there confrontation or analyse bats weaknesses to pull of his usual victories against opponents like,doom,spidey or daredevil with prep,withoug prep as shown with how easily he got manhandled by luke cage a guy hes known,for years because he was unprepared

DD is close to bat in skill and makes any stealth worthless from bats but just from bats tools and armour I feel hed win the fight because it would inevitably become a hand to hand blow out

Punisher isn't a sniper, he's portrayed as a top level military strategist , he took down Daredevil Wolverine and Spider-Man with nothing but his wits and cleverness alone, never shooting them

Daredevil should have the best shot, Batman's two of the most vital things to utilize are shadows and gadgets. He can't hide from DD and he can't pull something out of his ass on him, he'd be like fucking walking chain of keys. And if Matthew isn't in top 3 of best martial artists of Marvel (Shang Chi > Danny Rand > Matt Murdock) then he is at least in top 5.

With Moon Knight Batman is more or less on equal ground, it's really not a contest who fights best but who is more crazy.

Punisher has the lowest chance. He has basic military training and he's at his deadliest only with guns, but he doesn't kill. Hell, Batman is just crazy enough to notice that and just stand still daring Frank to shoot him.

He beat daredevil and wolvie with prep using all he knew about them to control the enviroment and predict there moves,same with spidey whom he looked at hundreds of videos of before noticing a pattern,Frank doesnt have that advantage here unless were giving him prep on who batman is and how he operates

That's what I hated about Daredevil TV show.

When it comes hand to hand Matt should walk over Frank like it's nothing. In the show Frank is too fucking invincible. Frank with a gun - no questions asked, scariest motherfucker alive. Frank without a gun - just a dude with basic hand to hand combat training from military. Don't get me wrong, it's effective, it's more than enough to end my life and deal with ease against vast majority... of untrained people, not fucking ninjas.

Batman can beat all three of these one on one, and I say that as a big fan of Moon Knight, and Daredevil is my second favorite comic book character next to Superman.

3 on 1 however, I dunno, the odds are certainly more stacked against Batman, but his superpower is like Superman's, in that it's overcoming the odds. What would be cool about this fight is that Daredevil would not stay down. Murdock boys always get back up.

Matt was thrown off guard and then shot in the head.

I hate batfags but the people in this thread are delusional. Batman takes on the best fighters in DC. Matt is a great fighter but he doesn't make the top 10 list in Marvel and he's the best out of the three. Moon Knight's strength is he can take a beating, and Batman can dish it out.

Sorry, but Bats takes them all on

That made perfect sense, Frank with a gun is a threat to Daredevil

What never made sense are their subsequent showdowns.

Actually, can we talk about how they found a way for Matt to lose control of his senses without resorting to radioactive isotope and it just sort of, kind of completely fucking disappeared after it was used as a mean to job to Frank? That's like one of the most classic DD moments and it was used just to job to Frank. Fuck season 2.

>but his superpower is like Superman's, in that it's overcoming the odds.

That's why the thread explicitly says "without plot armor".

Their subsequent showdowns, Matt had a fucking concussion and his senses were out of whack. He sitll got the upper hand and bested him, but he was at a disadvantage. Besides, Matt's whole deal in the show isn't that he's the meanest ass kisser, it's that he takes a fucking beating and still comes out on top.

Well, the problem is, no one thought Matt was at the top of his own fucking show.

It's hard to really say. Batman is plot armor. You know? If Jon Jones took on three of the best UFC fighters at the same time, he'd probably get his ass kicked. You know?

Meant to quote the former instead of the latter.

Just because Frank is outclassed in hand to hand doesn't mean he'll be easy to take down.

>Punisher is outclassed by bats in every category except firearms

And not even in firearms. I saw a panel once where Bruce took one of the Robins to a shooting range. I think his logic was if he knew everything about firearms, it'll be easier for him to combat them.

Which is understandable with Daredevil not considering him an enemy and Wolverine having the strategic brilliance of an inbred cat, but Bat "I planned on how to kill all my god-like friends" Man is kind of on another level. He keeps to an urban legend status and goes out of his way to fuck with any would-be pursuers so even studying him is pretty tricky. Even then, Frank's tools don't hold a candle to Bruce's. The other two I can understand, but I don't get why people insist on trying to make Punisher a cape-level threat. That's never been his appeal.

Its still hard to see Frank lasting long against batman without any knowledge on who he is,how he fights or what his tech is,he wont go out like a chump but hes the weak link in this scenario

I'm not sure that aspect counts as plot armor for Bats, though. Being the ultimate adapter IS his character. The dude spent his life training for every possibility. There's plenty of times where that isn't enough but even his tools, the bat gimmick, and his crazy are essentially part of his "just in case" mentality.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of writers kinda do the plot armor thing, but ultimately "I thought this might happen so I prepared for it" IS Batman.

A martial arts master from the Max universe where fighters are closer to reality than either the DCU or 616 is not proof frank can,handle someone like batman

>but he doesn't kill.

What

look, just compare fighting abilities. Bats can fight Lady Shiva, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane. Bats would only be beaten 9/10 times by who? Karate Kid and Savage Dragon? The rest he could at least win a few times in matches.

Daredevil would never be able to beat Shang Chi, not a single chance. Daredevil can't even beat Captain America! And Daredevil is a better fighter than Moon Knight by a fair amount.

All three are just not in the same fighting class, not even close

Yeah, Batman doesn't like using guns, but it's certainly not the pathological fear some writers try to pull. He started out with guns, meaning he trained with them sometime along with ninja-ing and detecting, and on multiple occasions has been shown effortlessly dismantling them, which means he KNOWS his guns. It's also worth noting that one of the cape itself's top function is very much preventing him from getting shot. People fixate on the "bat" aspect, but he's always been pretty loose with the gimmick, and the suit itself is basically preptime armor.

>Punisher doesn't kill.

>Daredevil can't even beat Captain America!

To be fair, Captain America is physically beyond the "comic book peak human" that characters like Daredevil have going for them.

I am sorry, I had to make it as clear as possible for retards who forget that we are talking about pitting heroes against each other.

>but he doesn't kill heroes/people who don't kill.

Is that clear enough for you? Do you want me to give you sources on that?

Look, Danny Rand isn't even the best martial artist of the Immortal Weapons. And then you have Cap and Black Panther that are far above Daredevil. Maybe Wolverine and Taskmaster as well

I assumed that this thread was acting under two basic principles:

1) The characters know nothing about each other.
2) The characters believe the other side are "bad", hence why they are in opposition.

yeah but Cap is weaker than Bane and Batman fights Bane

god damn it, you fucks have me arguing FOR Batman...I hate Batman

Well, why the fuck would he kill Batman if he doesn't know he is a criminal?

His best frenemy is a dude who dresses up as devil, I think he might give dude who dresses like a bat benefit of the doubt.

>1) The characters know nothing about each other.
>2) The characters believe the other side are "bad", hence why they are in opposition.
>How would Batman fare against these three all at once, within the context of a brawl and disregarding any plot armor?
What kind of world do you live in?

>yeah but Cap is weaker than Bane and Batman fights Bane

Cap is weaker than Venom Bane, and Venom Bane gives Bruce trouble up until the inevitable "OH NO MY UNPROTECTED CHEMICAL TUBES GOT CUT".

If they're giving each other the benefit of the doubt, why the fuck are they fighting?

Because it's context OP provided to us. How the fuck should I know what kind of context is there in your head?

Nothing in that sentence runs counter to those two principles. Why would they be brawling if they all knew each other and had no reason to fight? Is the OP asking who would win in a friendly sparring match if Batman had a numerical handicap?

non-venom Bane gives Bruce a tougher fight

>>bane needs,venom to be a threat

In animated and live action sure but banes been off venom for a long time till this year and hes still fucking ridiculously strong/skilled without it

They also don't prove you right, you are just trying to weasel your sorry ass out after being retarded with semantics.

It doesn't matter why they are fighting, OP just asked IF they are fighting. Go write a fanfiction if you want.

There is zero reason for Punisher to start shooting to kill Batman since he kills only people he knows for a fact are criminals.

Trying to rank martial artists in comics without specific criteria is stupid, You've got too many characters who are technically "better" at fighting than others who could kick their asses. Daredevil is certainly a better martial artist than Spider-Man for example, but Peter can definitely kick his shit in. It's like a giant game of rock-paper-scissors except instead of 3 different choices that beat each other there's like 600. Talking about individual match-ups makes sense, but overall ranking? Just give up.

Depends on the writer, but Cap was supposed to be peak human, as was Batman, only he did it through training, and that's before you throw in the suits and gadgets.

Like, in terms of their origins, historical context is important, because it came from a time when people thought mongoose blood and math would give you superspeed. Batman kinda counts as having superpowers, the only difference being the method of achieving it. Add in that originally he fought all these monstrous foes WITHOUT high tech, but kept adapting his arsenal. His regular outfit is already designed to have kevlar, add artificial strength and have self-defense mechanism, and that's before he goes into Hellbat armor territory. Add in the fact that his main tactic is psychological terror, already making his opponent feel like they could be fighting something inhuman, and it's a pretty lethal combination. Daredevil would very much be fighting a combination of Captain America, Iron Man, and The Shadow basically. There's a reason Daredevil in The Avengers feels more out of place than Batman in The Justice League.

>It doesn't matter why they are fighting, OP just asked IF they are fighting.

Well it should matter, because the context of the fight will determine how any of the characters will actually act. Why is that so difficult for you to wrap your head around?

Schizo [spolier]normal Moon Knight would defeat Batman. Moon Knight defeated Taskmaster not because he more skilled than the Master but because Moon Knight is batshit crazy.

>Daredevil in The Avengers feels more out of place than Batman in The Justice League
According to who?

Well you could probably toss out The Shadow part in that specific matchup; Daredevil is "The Man Without Fear", and he'd know immediately that Bruce is just a man in a suit.

Yeah, because it's not like 95% of the people Batman fights are completely batshit crazy, right?

He beat task master because taskmasters whole shit is copying his opponents snd moon knights fighting style is self harmful

Batman doesnt copy his opponents style,it wouldnt work the same way

...dude, Bane's venom is like the least lethal thing about him. Even with it he made sure to tire Bats out by having him fight every Arkham villain before actually trying to take him down on his own. Bane is basically a one-man guerrilla.

>daredevil a better martial artist thsn spiderman

>spider man who can fight evenly eith shang chi marvel s greatest warrior while his spider sense is missing,weights on his legs to reduce speed and shang chi given equal wall crawling ability

Imao

Tasky has also beaten Moon Knight before. They are pretty even

It really depends on who the current writer jacked off to the most as a kid, like with any super match up.

Stop moving goalposts. My original point is that Punisher wouldn't shoot to kill Batman because he doesn't know if he's a killer. I don't know what you are prattling about, go write a fanfiction if you want more context.

Kinda? Without fear has always been more of just a tagline, and having fought guys like The Hand I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for him to buy him being a vampire or demon or whatever random kids gathering around a stoop claim he is. That being said, I don't think that'd make him back down, and would just make him more determined if he can pick up his heartbeat, radio transmissions, electric currents in the suit, etc., but then he's still dealing with an Iron Cap who's not afraid to go crazy.

That being said, honestly I see them more as immediately being bros rather than ever actually getting into a fight. Bats has a bad habit of taking in and supporting other vigilantes, and Matt has always been one to sympathize with inner turmoils. They're more likely to hang out and spook burglars than fight each other.

>implying Batman hasn't already weaponized crazy
>Dude made it clear years ago he was over his parents death, yet constantly brings it up whenever he wants to make himself look vulnerable or unhinged only to show later that "nah, he's fine actually".
>Scarecrow constantly has to up his fear toxins because Bats just builds up a tolerance and works through it all the time.
>Hugo Strange, a brilliant psychologist is driven mad by his envy of Batman. He claims he belongs in Arkham and he's crazy all the time, but his attacks are very dependant on Batman's sanity.
>and then there's all the Zur En Arrh shit.

"You merely adopted the crazy", etc., etc.

Man, this is a real sticking point for you, isn't it? I'm not sure why you're going on about fanfiction. If you want to have a conversation over "who would win in a fight", the circumstances of the fight are pretty damn important to arrive at an actual answer. Are we talking martial arts only, no guns/gadgets, Final Destination? Is this a friendly match? Are they being mind controlled into killing each other? This thread has no answer other than people wanking each other off unless you actually set up specific perimeters.

>That being said, honestly I see them more as immediately being bros rather than ever actually getting into a fight.

Well, yeah. Most of these threads are completely reliant on contriving ridiculous scenarios in which people with no reason to fight decide to beat the shit out of each other anyway.

A lot of comics are like that too, for that matter.

Well, yeah, it is a sticking point for me because I am not fucking OP and you keep replying to me god knows why and it started out when you spazzed out about Punisher not killing because you couldn't figure yourself out that there are infact instances when Punisher doesn't fucking kill. I literally don't know what the fuck do you want from me.

I don't know man, you're the one that got all hostile in the first place. I'm just trying to get why you're so hung up on this.

I am hostile towards people who need spelled absolutely everything out for them. Hell, majority of people hate lawyers. You can't blame me.

Just fuck each other already.

Most of Batman's most iconic villains are just mentally ill people without superpowers.

how would Batman fare in a debate against these two? if he trained to be the best at everything does that include arguing on the internet?

No, he'd need instruction manual on how to insert penis. And then he'd get too depressed to get it up while trying to figure out why manual refers to cock as penis and not male genitalia.

Typhoid Mary vs Moon Knight

>"I'm twisting his leg off like a drumstick when I realize I'm frightening the kid."
God bless you, Frank!

Because teenagers and man-children are more obsessed with "who's is bigger" power levels than actual story.

user, this level of unwarranted anger and presumption is bad for your blood pressure. I'm happy to leave off our discussion here, for the sake of your mental and possibly physical health.

Not really. Riddler, Two-Face, and Cobblepot sure, with The Joker being somewhat ambiguous. That's a small group compared to Clayface, Ivy, Killer Croc, Mister Freeze, The Talons Man-Bat, Ra's Al Ghul, Firefly, etc., etc., and even the non-powered guys are often larger than life. Nygma builds robots and hard light labyrinths at times ffs.

You need to work on your anatomy.
Also not relevant to the thread.

>Though storywise if anything Bats would probably try to stop the fight as "vigilantes I don't know popping up" tends to be a little less of a hostile situation in DC.

Unless they're operating in his city without his permission.

You are sad, you are so desperate to leave that "final word" in this.

OP said no plot armor so Punisher wouldn't have Ennis plot armor either.

He was also able to distract the Avengers long enough to help lady Punisher escape.

>Jon Jones

Who?