Who'd win in a fight?

Who'd win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dzPFqPoXpA
youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends on if Todoroki can instantly freeze Zuko with his giant ice wall before he could react

A man has no equal. The life of the prince is forfeit.

He's a shameless ripoff of Zuko but Todoroki is crazy OP compared to the Avatar universe, just his big ice attack is some Avatar state level shit.

Zuko runs faster than a lightning bolt

Dude c'mon. I love Zuko but he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance in this fight.

What is it with giving scarred pretty boys mommy complexes

He could just thaw out though like he did in S1 when he got frozen. I reckon Zuko could win because he can use his firebending to nullify the ice powers to some extent and since he can actually control the flames as opposed to just blasting them, Todoroki's flames are essentially useless. Then there's Zuko's lightning powers on top of that.

I'm not saying Todoroki couldn't win but I think Zuko has the advantage.

Zuko doesn't have lightning powers.

Todoroki doesn't have the telekinetic control of his elements like benders do, does he? He definitely has a lot more firepower than Zuko, but his abilities seem to be limited to "create and shoot" (along with "neutralize with his other side;") I don't think he could redirect his opponent's flames like Zuko could with his.

On the other hand, like points out, Todoroki's opener tends to be "throw a glacier at 'em" which is a scale you simply don't expect if you live in the Avatar universe (and are facing someone who's eyes aren't glowing.) Ignoring the fact that he has two elements, I think he'd seem like a Red Lotus-tier weirdo in that setting.

H-h-hello

He has redirected his ice and manipulate it with precision. And Endeavor can turn his fire into different shapes, no reason to think Shouto couldn't do the same.

The fact he never uses this ability against stain will never not annoy me,stains effectively just a ninja with paralysis powers,you cant tell me him standing a chance against deku or todoroki wasnt BS

Yes, but I was thinking that I haven't seen him demonstrate control over the elements in the environment (that he didn't create) like benders do; I don't think Todoroki's powerset includes, say, nabbing a flame off a torch at range and winging it at an enemy, like Zuko could.

"More power but it all has to come from you" actually sounds like a decent tradeoff to me to keep things from getting too overpowered - again, seems like a bender with such a 'mutation' would fit right in among the 'mutants' we've seen.

It's kind of understandable when working in a confined space with multiple people, Shouto's thing is being a fucking powerhouse who lacks fine control, so in that type of situation he's forced to hold back rather than trying to finesse it. I think Zuko would have more of a chance than people give him credit for, it depends on how fast he could adapt to the situation.

Todoroki, easily.

Zuko is a fucking Jobber, could never even beat his sister at her worst moments.

You're right.

'Sup.

How about this: Endeavor vs. Ozai, first in a fight, second in a "Father of the Year" competition?

DELETE THIS.

It depends on if they're bloodlusted

When Katara froze Zuko in the North Pole she left his head free so that he could still use his breath of fire. Todoroki tends to do the same when he traps people in his giant ice wall. But if he were to freeze Zuko so that he can't even open his mouth then Shouto pretty much takes it

Being able to take the flame from a torch is weaksauce compared to being able to throw a glacier out without even resorting to any martial arts dances.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dzPFqPoXpA

youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g

Sometimes I think about cumming inside both of them and watching my cum leak out of their assholes.

REAL hero coming through!

Poor Mirio

Boku no hero is fucking cancer and needs to be purged.

>Pic related
>average fan OC