How do you feel about the Avengers Unity Squad, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about the Avengers Unity Squad, Sup Forums?

I doubt it will be good with Zub. Also, Rogue alone isnt enough for the x-men part (especially since Wanda and Pietro arent mutants anymore)
It was different with Cable and Deadpool in the team.

This used to be a mutants + Thor and Cap book

This art is disgusting.

Zub is going to ruin it just like he did with the Thunderbolts.

meh, I might check it out when Beast and Wonderman join for best bros being back together

good writer and artist
absolute shit line-up

Who is the girl?

Who's the black guy with the bones? He looks cool. What are his powers.

Unfortunately, has been redundant since Duggan wrapped up.

It's a shame, Zub's a nice fellow and he writes better on non-team books.

man this guys struggled with the arms on all the male characters

Fuck them, should be cancelled long time ago

Complete garbage of a book

Probably the most decent Avengers book around, but that's not saying much considering that they've been awful for a long time.

I like the general concept, especially since the x-books have been shit for so long. I liked Remender's runs, but I wish someone had done something to resolve Alex post-Axis. I haven't read all of Duggan's run, but from what I've looked through it seems like most chars are window dressing. Pepe Larraz' art was great though. Not too pumped about Zub after Thunderbolts.

Poor Pietro

marvel in general has been shit for very long

Jericho Drumm, Dr. Voodoo. Originally more of blaxploitation character, created by Len Wein (RIP) in the 70's. Starred in a decent mini several years ago.

Yeah, terrible design. I didn't mind Stegman's bone-itis rendering but that design and the one for Synapse are just bad.

> Len Wein (RIP)
shalom

It managed to make a nuHuman that isn't complete shit so it has that going for it but otherwise i stopped giving a shit about them once Zub started writing

Avengers Unity Ultrahardcore Mytiscshy! 359!

Uncanny avengers was one of my favorite marvel books while Duggan was writing it. Not to mention Pepe Larraz has gorgeous art.

The biggest negative for me was Quicksilver's crappy costume.
I love Ryan Stegman, but yeah, his early Uncanny avengers work was not good. I think I remember saying he was trying something different, but it didn't work out, and he realized that too. His Renew your vows stuff has been awesome.

People seriously overate duggan. Stop. His only good book was DP, which he co-wrote with Posehn.

Great team. Much better synergy and characterization than either of Remender's.

Deadpool's been just as good without Posehn, he was a comedian who mostly just added jokes.

Uncanny Avengers was really good, and his Guardians is starting to be real interesting.

>Deadpool's been just as good without Posehn, he was a comedian who mostly just added jokes.
Are you kidding me? It became unreadable

>just added jokes.
It's like saying that the key in the cars ONLY ignite the car

Duggan is overrated, really. UA was meh, and GOTG is forgettable. He slowly becomes Ewing 2.0. He obviously isn't as horrible as Ewing yet, but he slowly goes down that path.

Duggan's Deadpool run is all about building him up so he can tear him down.

Good Deadpool stories are never about just jokes.
>Ewing
>horrible
What?

Yup. Ewing is horrible. Got problem with that?

Are there way more shitposters recently or what?

Deadpool: World's Greatest was hacked by editorial and events. Each of the Mercs 4 Money were going to have a storyline, but then they broke them up assuming their spinoffs would succeed since Deadpool did, and milked the book dry with 9.99$ issues every other arc.

Even then, Duggan's managed to put in some good shit. Patience Zero, the Space issue that was entirely by Mike Hawthorne, Secret Empire the suicide special. And Uncanny Avengers was constantly great even as the main DP book wasn't as high quality.

I'm assuming you mean Synapse. She's a new Inhuman.

Yeah.