Can you name even one comic book where the right-wing are portrayed decently or fairly?

Can you name even one comic book where the right-wing are portrayed decently or fairly?

Bonus: it wasn't made in 1933.

Watchmen?

>entire left half of your image: free-thinking centrists or liberals
>entire right half: the bad guys, who are right-wing

Fables after Bigby goes muh Israel

Well yeah, just like real life.

How frequently does that happen in real life? There's your answer.

But it's fair to portray them indecently.

>expecting a jewish-run media industry to portray the right wing fairly

COMMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i guess when communists kill people they do it kindly

What do you care? It's not like you'd read it.

Sam Cap with USAgent.

The right are chased out of the arts.

piss off frogturd

This goes back even further than you think. In the days of Homer, protagonists were pillars of society, rich, wealthy, etc. But then that shifted, and for the entire rest of the history of fiction most narratives have focused on the underdogs, the downtrodden, the disadvantaged. For this reason, most fiction appeals to our love of positivity, inclusivity, hope and friendship. The ideals that everyone deserves a shot and that unexpected things can come from the most unlikely people pervade our media, and these ideals are sort of counter to right-wing ideals, which seek to enforce class boundaries and promote the few at the expense of the many. Doesn't exactly make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

ITT Sup Forums learns why Sup Forums never takes them seriously

Can you go back to your containment board and stay there, Mr. I Don't Read Comics

Fuck off with your Sup Forumsshit

this

>rich, wealthy
I meant to say rich and powerful, fuck

rorschach wasn't a bad guy, he was probably the most sympathetic character in the series
ozzy was an outspoken leftist (at least publicly), and not 100% a bad guy
the comedian was just a batshit insane nihilist, and I'm pretty sure he was only into the whole patriotism thing ironically

ITT the OP doesn't mention Sup Forums but paranoid schizosphrenics do

This post is retarded primarily because it implies left-leaning ideals are synonymous with positivity, inclusivity, hope and friendship. One of the most oppressively authoritarian forces in human history held left ideas.

I guess I did imply that, I was more trying to say the opposite of that: we love those things, so we get progressivism in media, so media appears left-wing.

>rorschach wasn't a bad guy, he was probably the most sympathetic character in the series

>create smelly unwashed virgin with mommy issues to mock your audience
>they love him

>left rewriting history: the post

I guess a commie never loses his bad habits.

Progressivism doesn't inherently imply those things either.

The left wing presence in media is a very modern phenomenon wich was artificially created trought the so called "long march through the institutions".

The truth (wich you are not telling) is that the media trought history until recent times have always been nationalistic, traditionalistic and in defense of the rulers.

Dr Doom

I'd argue that iron man is right leaning. His heroism is based on capitalism and fixing giant corporations where they fall short, along with working closely with the military.

>he doesn't read non fiction, which is predominantly right leaning as fuck