No amount of Fedora memes will prove otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaCgrRVW1Gs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Soul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Then who was Kek?

>want evidence of afterlife
>lolo fedora fag lol fedora fag lol

Religion has existed since the dawn of humanity user. Have you been living under a rock the last few millennia?

I was just at a church. That's proof religion exists. OP BTFO.

>DOUBTING KEK
NEVER EVER

I've observed many churches, cathedrals and temples. I'm reasonably sure that there's plenty of evidence that religion exists.

all religions are methods of controlling mass populations.

there is only one god and his name is kek

check'em

The evidence of religion in Empirical.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Soul

What a shit board.

> 0 Evidence.

>The Earth is Flat.

Opps.....

Imagine your surprise when you realize the Earth is fucking FLAT and they have lied to you all along.

>opps

fuck this gay earth

I miss reddit

kek is the one true god

Either Grade A bait or full retard. Always hard to tell.

Go back to shilling 8ch dot net /christian/! Go on, shoo

Check those hellish trips boys

Aww yisss check'em

I think you mean the magical faries and their mystical lands of magic, but yes this is true. No evidence of this but so many proudly call it true. Cute. Like little children saying they saw Santa.

there is literally 0 evidence that religion doesn't exist

How is the top image 'earth level'?

So what? The burden of proof is on the ones who make the claim.

the burden of your proof is the one's who denounce it

Nope. No one would claim god doesn't exist, if no one said he did in the first place. Logical fallacy.

These Catholics! That church is like a breeding ground for perverts.

what a fucking waste.

>0 evidence religion exists

Pick up a dictionary, or refer to the fact that you just used the word yourself.

I think you guys know what he means

no one would make the claim that god exists, if no one said he didn't in the first place

You're cute :^)

How would the one's saying god doesn't exist ever conceive of their counter-argument if the initial argument was never present?

>0 evidence religion exists
Everyone was at church a few hours ago...

>There is literally 0 evidence that religion exists
>that religion exists
>religion
How can someone be this dumb?
How?
How can you both breathe and type at the same time?

I ask myself that everytime after reading your posts

God's existence was never a material question until the atheists found out the only way they could disprove a non-material being is by material criteria.

how do we know which argument came first though?

/thread

>Fedora memes

kek

Yeah? Like when? Why don't you blog about it?

Irrelevant. I'm referring to the believers. I'm answering to him you can't say God does not exist, without someone telling you that there exists God. I cannot conceive of God, and announce his non-existence if no one announced his existence. It doesn't even need to be that specific, God doesn't even need to be claimed he does exists, as it is already implied by the believers by worshiping him.

see here

> I cannot conceive of God, and announce his non-existence if no one announced his existence

this now sounds like a personal problem

>anime girl avatar fagging
>tripfagging
Can you be anymore cringe-worthy?

>"There is literally 0 evidence that religion exists"
>praises kek

Irrelevant, that post isn't so much about me, but for anyone trying to do the action.

>Fedora memes

>kek

You guys are amateurs. There has been a fedora meme in the real world for YEARS

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

how is it irrelevant? i quoted what you said, if it is irrelevant, then are you are saying what you say is irrelevant? the whole concept of someones faith is a personal relationship with whom they want. you don't believe in god or a spaghetti monster or anything, thats fine thats your choice, but once you start imposing you faith or lack their of on another person whom doesnt care for it then your harassing someone and can face any one of various outcomes

>1 post by this ID
>Sup Forums tier religion thread

It's irrelevant because it isn't a personal problem. I already said it isn't so much about me, but anyone performing the action. So much is the wrong choice of words, maybe omitting the entire phrase altogether would have better suited the intent of my text.

Here's my thought. Think about an animals brain, think about your pet, no matter how hard you try to teach it, your pet will never understand the concept of sarcasm, or advanced calculus. It's beyond their understanding. Period.

If a being with a higher level thought (capable of creating the universe) exists, I would think that the gap between our level of understanding and its level understanding; would be a much larger gap than between me and my cat.

So if a being that exists on a higher level truly does exist, I don't think we could even begin to come close to understanding it, so why even try? Why even pretend? It's pointless. So just live your life, don't worry about it.

daily reminder that if youre atheist your belief system basically means you should kill yourself right now and it would make zero difference

>understanding it
>understand their process of thinking*
ftfy

Your pets can easily comprehend you, just not the level of which you are capable of thinking.

But then I would never get to finish watching my favorite shows that are still running. Nihilism would be a better ideology to refer to.

>Nihilism
>the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.
Atheism and Nihilism are essentially synonymous
the difference is Atheists are in denial about their own belief that there's nothing greater to this life

You've got those mixed up. Atheism is rejection of religious belief, not morals. Nihilism rejects everything. You can still have morals without believing in religion.
>Nihilism: What's the point? No points exist
>Atheism: No god exists, *tips fedora*

theyre just one step away tho its just a matter of which one they identify with
their morals are pointless without higher purpose

>just not the level of which you are capable of thinking.
Which was kinda my point. I'd have to imagine that there is a level of comprehension that we humans just aren't capable of, far outside our reach, beyond our understanding, no matter how hard we try or evolve.

Whatever, I sound high. I'm not atheist but I sorta try to avoid religion, mostly because it's a point of contention for a lot of our planet. I don't agree with hardcore fundamentalism.

>There is literally 0 evidence that religion exists

A religion is literally a way of life based on a metaphysical worldview. Showing you what people do in any church in your neighborhood can prove religion exists, m8.

wew lad good response
8/8 - really made me think

>what is kek?