Are the creators of TTG /ourguys/?

>They spend their day rolling in cash and flipping off the people that hate them
>They don't draw pedo material like Rebecca Sugar and don't allow pedos like the people behind nuPPG
>They expose kids to references to early DC and reference a lot of things by name.
Only a few CN shows had the balls to do this
>Aren't the best looking, but certainly look better than Ian (The creator of OK.KO)
>They don't plague their show with meta internet trash like nuPPG and modern TAWOG
>They just don't give a damn

Also, they're trolling level is amazing.

whats TTG

>Aren't the best looking
Are you seriously considering the creators looks when watching cartoons? I'm not considering the rest of your post seriously then.

One thing tho:
>Horvath
>Jelenic

know them personally. they're just as fun to deal with in real life as it is to watch their show.

Well I have to. Whenever a new show pops up there's an add with their face on. Rebcca Sugar killed my stiffy and Ian made me sick.

>They don't draw pedo material
>/ourguys/

They make up for it with all the fetish material their episodes put Raven and Starfire in.

>Still watching cable
>When 30mbps internet, pirate websites/forums galore, streams and smartphone apps exist
>anno domini 2017

Well duh, cable still has commercials and at-least 2-3 of the newer commercials that pop out have a fap worthy girl.

Why is he holding him like that?

I assume they're being funny by posing like a high school prom photo.

It makes me think they're lovers.

It looks like he's fucking pregnant

>30mbps internet
What kind of backwards flyover shithole do you live in?

pretty sure that's part of the joke

I laughed.

you need help

>They don't draw pedo material
This already makes them not be our guys.
>They expose kids to references to early DC and reference a lot of things by name.
But Bug 2 comics are shit.
>They don't plague their show with meta internet trash like nuPPG and modern TAWOG
lmao

Still like TTG.

>>They don't plague their show with meta internet trash like nuPPG and modern TAWOG

Are you kidding? Half of there so consists of "take that's" aimed and random YouTubers and internet criticism.

Also TAWOG is good at meta humor.

>rolling in cash
people over exaggerate how popular this show is. Its ratings are terrible even by CW standards.

Replied to the wrong comment and posted the wrong picture

It's not just about ratings. They get decent toy sales too.

Yeah, but it isn't all they do. Most of TAWOG's recent episodes have become just that.

Thier show is unfunny shit you goddamb CN shills. Fuck off

>a...anyone defending a show I don't like is a shill!
If I was shilling it wouldn't be for TTG.

>MFW using 512kbps internet connection and it's the only service available