Will they ruin this president Evil Morty arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notanothersarah
twitter.com/crashrosbe
thepiratebay.org/search/rick morty/0/99/200
picosong.com/wwRQH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering they had input during the last episode, I doubt it.

Even though a male is credited with writing it, all the writers work on it to some degree.

MEN ONLY

>NON-FORCED WRITERS ONLY
FTFY

>MEN ONLY

FTFY if you're gonna be a cunt, at least be real with yourself about the motivations.

The one on the left is really cute. She probably wants me dead, though. Most limousine liberals do.

Can I have another picture of her?

There's at least one penis between those two bizarre creatures posing as human beans.

>NON-FORCED FEMALE WRITERS ONLY

FTFY. I'm not being a cunt. I'm just calling what I saw. And what I see is two SJWs only hired because people cried "muh diversity"

>They've got vagina's so they must be SJW

no you're still being a cunt.

Asshole

>I don't read anything. I just go straight to whining
twitter.com/notanothersarah
twitter.com/crashrosbe

Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back your opinions or you just pull them out of your ass?

Yeah, people have twitters?
I'm going to guess you combed through theirs for something to be offended by?

also if you think this is whining, you should re-examine the definition of that word.

Is that what actually happened or what you think happened?

Also, please provide some context and sources so people don't start assuming you're just talking out your ass.

Hold on, I'm not done yet.

Yeah, retards do that about everything, they claimed WW was so great because it was the first strong female lead, which obviously isn't. It says nothing of the actual writers.

What point are you trying to get across with these random twitters and click bait articles?

Oh shit, some nigga with a blog said diversity four times in an article.
doubters btfo, i guess this is /thread guys.

can't you see, user? the ESS JAY DOUBLE U'S are ruining our vidya and cartoons unite Sup Forumsrother with reddit and Sup Forums to stand against these femiNAZIS praise kek freedom aint free

Each episode is written by commitee and despite Sup Forums getting triggered and shitting all over this season before it even started, it's not really different than the other two seasons. They're fine.

>implies forced diversity
>post some shit blog article about welcomed diversity.

It's not enough to just believe something and state that belief. You need to find reliable, specific details to back your belief up if you want to make a point. Lead people to your conclusions with minimal emotion, dont just assume they'll make the same connections that you did.

I'm glad they seem to be pushing Summer back some and show that Rick is sick of Morty being so uppity in the beginning of Atlantis.

user, that would require these people to actually consider that they could be wrong with their assumptions/opinions.

These anons are incapable of that type of self reflection.

If that's the case then what source is there that states they aren't SJWs and they weren't hired for diversity?

>The one on the left is really cute.

call mommy, cunt.

>Corey Plante said that their writers room will be more diverse now!
>THE Corey Plant!

Oh wow. Case closed, I guess.

>Women make a bad season
>WAHH WOMEN RUIN CARTOONS
>Women make a good season
>HURRR HOW WILL THEY FUCK IT UP DIVERSITY
I haven't been keeping up too much because I've been moving and don't have cable.
I remember seeing about fifty threads about Morty turning some dude into a monster and how it was some feminist shit and how the show crossed some line or the other.
But then it turned out to be just regular standard Rick and Morty "ironic punishment" and I'm starting to wonder if the people making the threads are actual human beings or just mindless bots programmed to shitpost.

I actually haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I thought season 2 was nowhere near as good as 1. Is 3 back in the right direction?

Yeah it's fine. People really liked the last episode.

I don't know, I imagine that evidence would most likely suggest that they are SJW's and that they were hired primarily on that basis that they would make the writers room more diverse.

Well alright then. Something to watch after I finish The Good Place. Now if only I had a site better than kisscartoon.

>people haven't realized they stopped writing since episode 4

REEEEEEEEEEE FEMAAAALES

I don't think the personal attack against OP here is relevant to my point. He may very well be right in his beliefs, but his sources are poor and his responses are overly emotional.

Yeah! And when will Obama show us his damn birth certificate!

That's fair and you're right.
OP is still a fag though.

I have mixed feelings about The Good Place.
There's very little in the way of jokes in it, but it's just comfy.

Taking a reasonable middle ground?! Now you've doubled the amount of brainlets who will react!

>a brainlet agreeing with a brainlet calling other people brainlets

oh look cunts who are offended in Sup Forums because somebody talk shit about diversity,who would Imagine
this is no safe place, bitches

>"t-tch me being a subhuman edgelord will s-show them, g-go back to tumblr"
The only person offended here is (You).

So?

You seem to be the only user with their jimmies rustled here.
Asking someone to back up their shit isn't being offended by it.

maybe reddit is more your speed user.

kill yourself, faggot

u ok hun?

>being this new

The posts here seem to be about OP's lack of a solid argument. What led you to believe they were offended?

>someone called me out
better call them newfags

>responding to my response
nothing personnel kid ;^)

>all writers supposedly work on each episode
>credit only the females with the worst episodes
what did they mean by this?

I seriously wonder what Sup Forums's ranking of the episodes would be if they never published the writers names.

I didnt know foggy nelson and jason shwartzman wrote rick and morty

It's interesting that you bring up the the onld "newfag" argument. Back when Sup Forums had teeth, anons would state their point and back their position up with relevant sources. Now anons just post the first thing that comes to mind and "support" their position exclusively with personal attacks, which was an obvious sign that you were new back then.

Easy.
>The Ricklantis Mixup
>The Whirly Durly Conspiracy
>Rest and Ricklaxation
>Rickmancing the Stone
>The Rickshank Rickdemption
>Pickle Rick
>Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender
I specifically look at the writers after the episodes. These are how I felt after I first watched them. So, I ask again: why did they credit the women with the worst episodes?

I hate it when people have tiny teeth and huge gums, especially gums they have grooves where you can see the tooth shape underneath it.

I thought I was the only one. Can't they fix that?

I thought Pickle Rick was funnier than Whirly Durly. And while I agree with your top choice, I thought a lot of the other episodes were at about the same level with good and bad jokes. The credited writers do have some extra duties onbviously but each episode is hashed out in the writer's room with everybody throwing stuff in. A lot of shows are written collaboratively this way. So I'd say your opinions are coincidence or you're biased and being dishonest looking back on your opinions.

I'm looking at more than the humor of the episode: I'm looking at the overall construction of the narrative. WD was solid all the way through, while PR fell flat in the third act. WD also provided some unforced character development, not provided through lengthy, cringe-inducing exposition, and thus deserved a higher ranking.

Also, are you seriously going to defend something like Worldender? I honestly thought it was the only genuinely bad episode, but fuck, it was really, really bad.

>So, I ask again: why did they credit the women with the worst episodes?
Rickmancing was written by a woman and you ranked it higher than Rickshank Redemption, tho.

Also I don't think Pickle Rick should be that low.

Or Rickshank for that matter.

Honestly this season just isn't that bad in general, season 2 was easily worse by this point.

>Now if only I had a site better than kisscartoon.
thepiratebay.org/search/rick morty/0/99/200

>Hire a woman
>FORCED FORCED
Is this a new "cuck" or something, loser?

>Cuck
>Loser

>this entire thread

Basically.

The hating woman writers thing is foreign propaganda to make American men stop breeding, right? You can't be serious otherwise.

>because you dislike this one set of female writers, that means you hate all female writers!
it's past your bedtime, tumblr

>I specifically look up the names

yeah i believe this is an unbiased opinion user, and completely answers my question.

not a single post defending the two women, just tons of posts asking user to back up his shit.

yep, all white knights and not just anons tired of this bullshit.

Is the show better wubba lubba sub-subbed or wubba lubba dub-dubbed?

Honestly after marathoning F Is for Family and the new Bojack season I'm not sure why I'm still watching R&M. The show really was only good for the first season.

none of those quotes on the xavier side are actually from xavier

what the fuck how is she cute to you

id hate to see someone you find ugly

I really fucking hate this neo-Xavier fanbase that's sprung up solely to shit on other shows instead of discussing Xavier on it's own merits.

You're all a bunch of fucking chomsky-honks.

Dude you DO know that Dan Harmon is pretty SJW himself, right? Just because he has very un-PC humor doesn't mean he can't be a SJW. Listen to Harmontown, the man and everyone in his creative sphere is super-liberal.

Those two Twitters are tame in comparison.

>So, I ask again: why did they credit the women with the worst episodes?

I'm pretty sure the credit for writing an episode(in just about any show) just goes to the person who started it. The whole writing staff will work on every episode and rewrite stuff, but the one who came up with the initial rough draft gets the credit.

Blaming or praising the person for the quality of the episode they get credit for doesn't make sense, because every writer should have input. That is the point of having a whole staff of writers anyway. If a script is weak, it's not just because of one person, it's because no one on the team was able to make it better.

Do you know nothing about the burden of proof? Get an article about Roiland or Harmon hiring female writers in an effort to diversify and you may have an argument. You can't, however, because it doesn't exist. You know this, so you continue to talk out your ass

Yes, but not because they are female. Its because they are shitty writers

>Yes, but not because they are female

How do you know that it's not because of that? There aren't that many funny women around so maybe these two just have gotten a free ride to the top like many women have for centuries in most professions.

Sup Forums started complaining about them before seeing an actual episode and every single thread I've seen about this "problem" jumps straight into anons literally saying "I hate women" in a few posts so in this case yes, the people complaining do just hate women. These writers worked with a team including men on all of the episodes for this season, and this season isn't generally regarded as being uniquely terrible or anything. When you add it to how incredibly butthurt Sup Forums was before this season aired and the fact that they keep literally saying here that this really is just about them hating all women, yes, in this specific case it's just about people hating women. Other cases aren't necessarily, though, just this one.

picosong.com/wwRQH/
(Not by me.)

kek