Why did the leafs elect this idiot? I'm unable to comprehend how people can be so dumb

Why did the leafs elect this idiot? I'm unable to comprehend how people can be so dumb...

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-2016-1.3825548
huffingtonpost.ca/james-di-fiore/justin-trudeau-marijuana-hypocrisy_b_9944286.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnn5eSnQmxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>useful idiots

A woman's mind is very complex.
They see a handsome man, they vote.

dude weed
dude handsome
dude change
le dude quebecois

>Actual reasons 0

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-2016-1.3825548

>the comments

people are starting to get wise to the jew

If you don't elect Trudeau, he wins.

This. I remember hearing on the radio some woman only voted him in only cause he was hot.

>dude weed
>dude handsome
>dude change
>le dude quebecois
>>Actual reasons 0
This.

Trudeau is nothing but a meme.

i blame english canadians

Did you all ever get your weed?

It was a protest vote that went way overboard....we were hoping he's only get a minority government. It went to far. +side, he's still better than the last guy.....

take a look at the leafs posting on Sup Forums. i mean this is fucking Sup Forums, what do you think an average normie leaf is like?

We didn't -elect- him, we only wanted to get rid of the traitor that sold us to the chineses.

Why did the Krauts elect a woman who brought in 2 million unvetted refugees?

W O M E N
O
M
E
N

Holy fuck

>dat political pendulum swinging right

5 years ago all those comments were liberal dick suckers

Now it's all neo nazi

In the normal timeline the Americans elected Bernie and the Canadians ask how burgers can defend this.

Germany is shit in both though, sorry.

Same thing that's happened my entire life.
First the liberals were in power for years. Big corruption scandal gets found out. The we elect the "conservatives" for years. Big corruption scandal get found out. The we elect liberals again with the promise of DUDE WEED.
Canada is a beatiful country with shit people. Our parties are the same and there is no hope in sight.

>>Why did the Krauts elect a woman who brought in 2 million unvetted refugees?

this
you're not really one to be criticizing us, OP
and as other leafs have said already: it was a protest vote that went overboard

i voted for him

Everyone voted for him as a joke to tell their friends about but then their friends were like oh shit lol I did that too to tell you about fuuuck lel

I didn't vote for him

People here voted for him for LEGAL WEED

This. The Lügenpresse and the 'opinion leaders' among the intelligentsia are to blame.

says the faggot stuck with merkel.

>i voted for him
moi aussi, j'ai voté bloc

Who said it was leafs who elected him

Have you forgotten germany? Have you forgotten why you went to war?
Has it been this long?

He's Canadian Obama

Hes a great leader. Everything you see posted on Sup Forums is biased against him

Harper wasn't the best, but there was a lot of propaganda painting him as a bad guy, Trudeau was the DUDE WEED cool guy good looking, son of first Trudeau Obamite candidate all the women and stoner voted for him; public ate it up

Aucun québecois qui se respecte voterait pour le fils à pierre-elliot trudeau et son parti politique

We in Alberta did not vote for him, that's something I guess

If you elect your enemy, you win.

We didnt have the option to vote for based Merkel so we made due

because everyone was tired of Harper's bullshit and Mulcair was an even bigger idiot

democracy was a mistake

>He's Canadian Obama

>Hes a great leader. Everything you see posted on Sup Forums is biased against him

Lol, his real name should be changed to Juste-un Trou D'Cul

Because women are literally the niggers of gender

Haters gonna hate. It's not 1933 anymore, get over it.

I blame women and stoners

Keep Dreaming

huffingtonpost.ca/james-di-fiore/justin-trudeau-marijuana-hypocrisy_b_9944286.html

Trudeau appeals to students and youngsters in the country who are ignorant as hell of politics and align with whatever is politically correct. Also the fact that the left hates Albertans and Albertans hate the name 'Trudeau' because of Pierre's past with Albertans. The fact that tensions were strategically built over the years to dethrone Harper is no surprise. Over here, we don't fight over rep. vs dem. Trudeau mocked Albertans time and again, mocking people who lost their jobs because of his magical carbon tax.

Aside from that, stupid couples well with stupid. The man has no actual political experience. He ran on the glory of his father's past, with the addition of lame platitudes of political correctness, encouraging what the idiotic, ignorant neo-liberal public want to see in terms of 'equality' and the minorities playing victim. Our minorities like blacks and latinos were never abused like in other nations, we were and still are the nicest guys to minorities. People are raised on concepts of pseudo-tolerance and social accommodation. They don't have a sense of identity, a culture that is proper to them, they become international nomads for having so many immigrants and having immigrants impose their cultures onto them.

The liberal Canadian party has always been weak. It always allowed for immigrants to impose their cultures on others, it never forced immigrants to accommodate to canadian values to earn citizenship.

He used promises to attract an ignorant audience. People love Trudeau, at least, the people who can only think about the legal weed and more political correctness that is merely superficial. When I talked about building tensions against Albertans, I failed to mention that Harper already did a great fucking job at it.

We haven't had a 'great' government in a while. Trudeau will be 'meh' at BEST. At his utter best, he'll be 'meh', and I know that he's so dumb that he can never reach that stage.

jej

Democracy at its finest, Hans, democracy at its finest.

Leafs literally voted him into office because of weed and "it's 2016 lol!".

accurate

War is for the petrodollar senpai

It's Harper's fault. We don't have term limits and Harper fucking ran again as head the conservative party. He was trying to be prime minister for over a decade at this point and a lot of people didn't want it. I bet if they had any another person at the head of the conservative party they would have won but greedy fucking harper wanted to be the head again so everyone voted against him.

Because of weed

Globalists love him, just today I've read an adoring article by the Economist.

Canada seems to be a very pro-globalist country. There is no history of right-wing populism there, as far as I know.

(((Democracy)))
"voting"
What's the difference between those candidates anyway if 99% of voters think they know what they voting for, but don't really fact check it. Does Trudeau even understand what he's signing? Does anybody know what they doing? Somebody wrote those papers, people didn't read them, those showmen just signed them. That's all folks.

this
if Harper had stepped down as PM and let Rona Ambrose or Peter McKay or literally anyone else run for him, the tories would have won again

because if they don't vote for him, he wins.

He's just a figure head, the old guard of Liberal politicians are making all the decisions and he just stamps the papers.

IT'S
THE
CURRENT
FUCKING
YEAR

this country has been taken over by women FYI

it's literally cuckland, we're halfway towards being sweden. i hope trump gets in, gonna move south the day he does.

I hope too, bro

WW1 was for petrodollar desu , since germadny was upset it was too late to the party , the colonize the world party.

WW2 was political to stop the spread the cancer brewing that crippled Russia.

Better than Beardo or Herper Derper.

Trudeau is based AS FUCKKKKKKKKK

I voted ironically for the Green party.

C'te gars la c un meme vivant

same tbqh
gas the Wi-Fi modems, 9/11 truth now

I realised a while ago that I've never heard Trudeau's voice, and to this day I still haven't. To the point that I actively now avoid it.

That aside, he seems like a globalist nation-wrecker who has decided that A) My country has no culture, and then B) Islam should fill that void ahead of all else.

Tolerating the intolerant is so in vogue.

Fu tois quebec scum

Most Canadians are about as dumb as he is. I don't see the mystery.

He was elected to remind everyone what year it is every time he speaks.

He's been doing a good job so far I think.

How is liberals more a protest vote than NDP?
If ever we wanted to reform elections and the Senate, they where the guys to do it

He sounds like a pedo faggot

This.

A vote for the 'natural ruling party' is never a 'protest vote'. A vote for the NDP, Bloc, Parti, or Rhino party can be a protest vote. In hippiest dippiest Quebec, a vote for the Conservatives can even be a protest vote, albeit a particularly defeatist and nihilistic one (voting conservative in that neck of the woods is a good as throwing your vote away). The Liberal Party of Canada is about as 'establishment' as they come.

No, half a year ago, the top comments were all Trudeau fellating. They took their dick out of Trudeau's vagina pretty recently.

Kebabs and pajeets voted for him because he's /theirguy/. Moronto and Moronreal voted for him because they're liberal hellholes. Many younger women just voted for him because le handsome.

Doesn't Trump want to crack down on immigration, why would he let in our white conservative refugees fleeing from a shitskin liberal country?

t. Albertan who still believes that the NDP is responsible for a worldwide decline in oil prices.

I love this picture so much :DDDDD

I think he's doing pretty good, and keep in mind you don't always get to choose from the best list of candidates.

The NDP are pinko commies. They would've been even worse in power than the liberals.

Is there a Jeb version?

No idea, sorry.

>there are canadacucks who are unhappy with le meme man
it is literally current year + 0

That's the funniest part - he wasn't elected.

votesplitting, you stupid kraut

A vote for weed is a vote for change

Also he's photogenic and stands up for fags

I guess that's it. Women vote for emotions, and nu-males are low test and essentially women. Canada is pretty much home of the nu-male.

So..yeah.

Also only one electoral district voted for him.

Canada is not Toronto, get out for a visit in the country and you will see what is left of what was Canada. We neofeudal now just like the US anyway, he was son of a PM and is probably very obedient to the shadowy figures who lurk behind the curtains. Dismantling a country in favor of the global melting pot are far larger than one man. elections are baubles and trinkets of the real masters of the universe to trick the pleb into wasting his time voting in federal elections, thinking they are actually changing anything.

oн cyкa пиздит чтo y нeгo ecть плaн a плaнa блять нeтy

You are German? And you ask that?
1/10 - trite and foolish.

They had a pretty decent PM. Just made up fake scandals, like fucking retards.

Meanwhile we still allow our women to vote instead of breaking all their fingers with a sledgehammer while threatening we will break more stuff if they go to the police.
I'm pretty sure this is what they actually want.

When is not west any longer and is becoming east. To put it simply.

Yes but the way I see it we need to change the electoral system and neither libs or conservatives will do that

This guy may be getting it.

Harper suppressed science. SCIENCE. In any case, I doubt treuturd will be reelected.

People are predictably dumb, the question is how liberal party had allowed him to become a leader. I mean, they knew he was retarded way before us, but to no avail, they made this bet and won. Libs masterminds are pretty redpilled about Canadian voter, and he is doing his job well.

I can't imagin him talking with Putin or Chinese guys though.

Our alternatives were much worse. Harper was also in office way to long and that led to lots of angry people as young voters lived their entire lives under him so they blamed all their problems on him.

Harper murdered our economy and Mulcair is male Merkel. We had no other choice.

DOn't always agree with the dumbleaf, but at least he dealt with the refugess properly.

Left side was all, Muh refugees! Save EM ALL!
Right said no refugees.
Trudea took in women and children to prevent the bullshit happening in Europe and appease both sides.

Didn't make it too hospitable for the refugees; complaints everywhere.

why did he take sides in his infinitely more powerful neighbor's election?

Harper was redpilled as fuck and hated fags (((they))) made him legalize gay marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnn5eSnQmxQ

at least he wasn't dancing in pride parades like Trudeau

Exactly.

For weed you fucking faggot. Who would you have voted for? Harper? Fuck that shit. Give us our weed. Thats all we want is our weed. Bbbbb b but dont you ccc care about the economy? NO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE ECONOMY GIMME MY WEED

>Bbbbb b but dont you ccc care about the economy?

Harper sure didn't. Our dollar is in the shitter because of him.

It was all about the oilfields in alberta and when that tanked so did our dollar