NOVEMBER 9TH 2016

I can't wait to see the mass suicide of libtards. It's going to be beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cycle=2016&cmte=C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully mass self deportations to Canada and Eurabia.
Bye bye Amy Schumer and Fat Jew NYC Pedocow.

Just skim through r/politics. They're already freaking out.

>and Eurabia

pls no
Make Canada the only containment country pl0x

It will be a beautiful week. Some tranny will hang themselves and the media will blame Trump. Black people will probably riot again. All the countries that have been talking shit about Trump will be scrambling to keep the US onside. We'll have at least a month of pure memes and then he will have to actually start running the country and the magic will fade, and we will realize we should have voted for Cruz.

Kek says Hillary will rape OP in his sleep tonight

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

how much propaganda do you still believe?

Screencapping this just to rub it into OP's face on Election Day.

Eh, who am I kidding? He won't have the balls to post or even browse Sup Forums that day.

Screen capping your post to add to my collage

Holy fuck, you CTR nerd virgins are pathetic.

>Having to rely on fake interweb "polls" to buoy his "confidence"

Yes, by all means, DO screencap this. Screencap it ALL. ;)

How is that fake? :)

It's truly going to be amazing. But it looks like she's going to be taken in by the FBI before we even get to that point.

>mfw

She is insane.

Well, I personally hope the best candidate wins your election, and that the results brings prosperity and good will to your country. It's going to be a close race between the democrats and the petty vengeance party, that's for sure.

Oh look, it's the CTR nerd virgin with a fucking leaf proxy again. Kill yourself, immediately.

Its pretty much impossible for Trump to win at this point. Look at any election map, he can't win every single swing state and steal a blue state

>mfw nothing can stop the massive corruption of the Clintons except for their staff's own incompetence

*correct the record scratch*

prepare your anus leaf

Tell us, which CTR nerd virgin are you?

quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

VA,PA,WI,MI,FL,NC,NH wont be red. especially not with how things are looking now.

and CO. there is just no way. Only if he was at the top of his stride but things are swinging toward Hillary now

Which CTR nerd virgin are you?

be realistic. people are not being paid to have different opinions. This isn't a Drumpf safe space

YES I am the urban elite and NO there is no excuse!

You guys do realize that Trump has no chance of winning, right? There's no way that Obama is going to let a racist in

Dude, I'm a liberal and I can't wait for Trump to win because the ensuing train wreck is going to be amazing. When Trump is done with you, you only have one question to answer: will you spit or swallow?

PA is neck and neck right now not even taking into account the email shit resurfacing. MI early voting is heavily Republican. FL is trending towards Trump right now. She'll probably take VA and possibly WI and NH, but NC is going Trump.

oops

Huma, I know you're bored right now being stuck in your house to avoid Hillary's sniper teams, but there's no need to pull out the Canadian proxy and shill on Sup Forums.

same here.

PRESIDENT GOD EMPEROR DONALD J TRUMPENSTIEN

WORLD FUHRER, BUILDER OF THE WALL, GASER OF GAYS, OVENER OF THE LEFT.

are you a brown leaf ?

You lie almost as much as Shillary, faggot.

TFW november 9th is my birthday

it doesnt know, all it knows is what maddow tells it. Sad and empty leftist cuck!

>Alt right fags literally want 70%+ of their young compatriots to move to canada
You to realize that said exodus would mean you guys get saddled with the coming SS crash right?

The average person doesn't pay attention to the "email shit". FL is trending towards Hillary right now because of how many hispanic voters are being recorded being seen voting. It at always leans towards republicans in early voting but its actually neck and neck.

Its just unlikely Trump can win everything without letting just one state slip through.

you didnt answer which nerd virgin are you. tell us so we may visit you on the 10th. AND HANG YOU BY YOUR ANKLES AND LET THE BLOOD DRAIN OUTA YOU LIKE THE PIG C U C K YOU ARE.,

friendly reminder that hillary can LITERALLY do anything she wants and not lose the SJW vote

>not posting the original

A FUCKING LEAF

yeah ok drumpfie I'm real scared

Emails are pointless because then you would have to go back and prosecute the entire bush admin for doing the exact same thing on a much much larger scale

Which one are you, faggot?

Hillary will summon a top level demon the night before the election to lay waste to her opponents, heard it from my friend in LAPD, he's pretty reliable with his info.

You're such a tough guy on Sup Forums, user.

I love this whole "hurr durr screen capping, Romney 2.0" meme

1. We're all anons. There's no way to prove who is wrong or right when this thing ends.

2. This election hasn't been like anything we've ever seen before. It's unprecedented. You look at what has gone on for the past year and a half and it's been absolute craziness.

3. Hillary is in a bad spot at the moment. Everyone knows it, even her supporters. That's why they're crawling up their own ass and lashing out.

But yeah, keep it up, "le orange man, Drumpf is gonna lose". I hope you're right. If he loses, things will get even crazier and more chaotic.

regardless who wins, there is going to be mass suicide and it will be glorious

Your time has come, Hillary.

It would be REALLY fucking hilarious if Trump won. The amount of asshurt from the left would definitely be greater than the amount of asshurt from the right if Hillary won. This is really the only reason to vote for Trump, considering they're both horrible candidates.

>Belgium
>Country

He will go full gray wizard by the time he reads all emails.

Yes it will.

Sanders friend here

What I think is most notable about recent events is that the way they timed this is the only way it could have led to a Trump presidency

If Clinton been indicted in July, Sanders would be the nominee and would likely be crushing Trump (winning both the dem base and blue collar men that Trump depends on)

Any later and Clinton would already be president. Its as if the FBI wants Trump which makes no sense, as Trumps policies are likely to favor the NSA

its a perfect storm. It's almost as if, something willed it.

>Sanders friend here

Yea, and we all know what Hillary did to you guys.

Bernie would have been a landslide victory. The DNC is filled with retards.

kek willed it you fuckin newfag

I don't think blue collar men buy the gibsmedat policies anymore

related?
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cycle=2016&cmte=C00578997

NSA already has the most people employed out of all the companies on the planet. What more do they want? Do they want to invent bionic mosquitoes with cameras to watch me wash my balls?

yes

LOL

They talk a good game but they'll never really leave.

President Cruz would have been 2nd best at inspiring butthurt.

>Trump will actually win.

Sup Forums NO!!

That still won't solve corruption that is NSA/sponsors itself. Who needs wars more if not the weapons industry to sell weapons. How do you investigate yourself?

Uncommon.

Does the village share that 56k hut modem?

WOULD YOU CAPTURE IT, OR LET IT SLIP

pls no, hans you take them please

R A R E
A
R
E

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

I can't imagine the internet on that tiny ass island with, like, 100 inhabitants at most is that good.

Says the faggot who needs Nate Wastebasket to soothe his uncertainty with lies.

>a fucking jew

Underrated.

>november 9
LITERALLY 9/11

>it always leans towards republicans

No it fucking doesn't democrats always win early voting and if they don't win it by substantial margins they're fucked for that state

I'm starting to think the people Trump posting are being satirical at this point.

Burgers pls don't send them here it's already a weedman circle jerk.

>comparing British referendum polls to American presidential election polls

Please tell me you're trolling. American presidential polling is very accurate. Better come in terms with reality. It will make Trump's defeat in November less painful.

I don't know how a single Bernout could support that bitch after having full knowledge of everything she did to his campaign.

America: You Hate It But You Wont Live Anywhere Else

America: Admit It, You're Too Content To Leave

I'm hosting a trump party on the day.

>American presidential polling is very accurate.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>MUH NATE SILVER
Also that's from a month ago. AZ, IA, and OH are all red now.

Is that you, Nate?

Screenshotting this
Thread so I can rub it in when Hilldawg destroys drumpf

Holy fuck, you CTR nerd virgins are pathetic.

Sure thing, faggot.

Trump is the only candidate who can fuck this one up.