"This will surely be the end of Hillary's campaign", says increasingly nervous Sup Forums for the 12th time this year

>"This will surely be the end of Hillary's campaign", says increasingly nervous Sup Forums for the 12th time this year

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was 10% a few days ago. Momentum is in Trumps camp the only problem is there isn't enough time barring a serious finding from these wiener emails

how the fuck is florida light blue? i have seen him winning in the polls there for like a week

Was 18% this morning.
We're trending up, faggot.

>Taking Nate Helium seriously

yes, the emails are another nothing bomb, but retards will believe the headlines, it will probably not hurt clinton enough for her to lose but it puts the senate up for play which pisses me off.

It's going to end up 'too close to call'. Or some other face saving euphemism. This guy is a joke.

>Texas
>red

>nate plastic

some nigger posted a new cbs poll today showing trump +9 in florida lol

>which pisses me off.

You are going to shit yourself hard when trump wins, aren't you?

>Just a small town fag
>Shilling for a corrupted hag
>Blacks run a midnight train on your derriere

>Just a city boy
>Wants America to be Detroit
>They run that midnight train on your derriere...

*Wailing SOLO*

>Don't stop believing
>Pretend Trump has a ceiling
>CTR deceiv-er-waho-ahhhhhhhhh

Already won florida just NC and another state or PA to go

Get ready to commit suicide cucks

>A leaf

>Florida
>blue
CTR faggots are going to get BTFO hard

Actually voting outside of Nate's shows him winning Florida and perhaps AZ and NV too.

>>>Nate Brass

It's nice to see CTR shills are back in full force for the damage control.

pretty good

> believing the polls

ABC had her go from +12 to +1 in five days. She is up 1 with a D+8 sample...bigger than anything Obama did.

She was never that far ahead. She's likely losing. That 22% will be 40% by Wednesday.

Ouch. To be honest

They went blue in 2012

Woohooo! Beat me to it!

There was one poll about a week ago with hillary +13 there that's still being weighted reasonably heavily, as that cycles out trump's going to overtake her in polls in florida, even if she gets a couple +1s and 2s.

wtf i love trump now

SeeWith a 100k+ COMBINED early voting lead and won the state by 70k
Republicans now lead by 23k

It's game over cuck

oh cool we can trust the jewish man now?

Why does CTR even waste their time coming here ?

They use to be able to blackpill us. But now that the data is on our side they are just wasting resources

It was a 248k lead in 2012.

nate silver gave him a 5% chance of winning the primaries.

He's giving him a 4x higher chance.

This means he's 400% likely to win, checkmate.

Ooosh. That's even worse.

early voting always leans Republican

Because a fucking nigger was running.

republicans lead by 248k.

Lmao
Wow and you cucks call us dumb and ignorant

Pic very related.

The memes about her """winning""" early votes are irrelevant. What's in question is the margin.

Unless we are to believe that many republicans are now voting democrat, she's getting walloped.

Obama won combined early voting in the state, you shit for brains

I guess we'll just wait and see. I am confident in a Democrat Florida victory

Well considering you already lost the state that only makes it even sadder

Blatantly false.

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

You also fail to consider that Miami and the south always votes blue. The early voters are from the red areas

Earning those shekels.

That's even more adorable how ignorant you are. Southern florida actually got to vote early first, northern florida just started to be able to vote early.

CTR cucks are in foraa rude awakening

>Florida still light blue
Delusion

"In Florida, Republicans typically have an advantage in early and absentee voting numbers, but this year, the parties are in a virtual dead heat in ballot returns and votes cast. Democrats also cite an increase in female and Latino participation in early voting, with the Clinton campaign using state data to note that 133,000 Latino voters have returned ballots—a 99% increase from this point in 2012."

Would suck to be you right now

It's even better that they seriously thought they could win texas, arziona, and georgia

>typically have a advantage
See>obama led combined early voting by 100k
>won the state by 70k
>trumps projected to better on election day voting than mittens
>CTR cucks literally in a fantasy land
No suprise really

Obama lead by 250k in early voting. Republicans usually win absentee ballots but lose massively in early in-person voting. Now kill yourself, leaf.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Wtf wrong, Obama won early voting in 2012

Kill yourself faggot

Trump is winning in Florida leaf. Nice try.

Hillcucks now live in mania and are just making shit up at this point.

Don't worry though hillcucks we will make sure you have a nice padded cell.

>there will be 4 trumps simultaneously serving as POTUS
i wonder how meme magic is going to pull this off

Nate Darmstadtium would have accounted for that in his poll-plus model. It's like stocks, if a company is expected to do well, stocks will go up well before the company does better.

you didn't even read what I wrote

It shows Democrats are winning there in early voting what the fuck are you talking about

LOL copying a post from r/hillaryclinton

GOLD!!!

>democrats struggle with math

Republican: 821147+629613 = 1450760
Democrat: 755712+671602 = 1427314

Also don't forget about the independents that polls suggest Trump is winning.

Latinos are split 40/60 R/D so not as big of a loss as you are leading us to believe. Your source is very questionable on top of that, but let's just believe you for now.
What hurts Democrats much more is the massive decrease of black voter participation, a group that has consistently voted Democrat almost 100% of all times.
Next, you retarded leaf, is your claim that Democrats are winning. Republicans always do much better than Democrats on election day, only that way could they shrink Obama's lead in Florida down from 250k to 70k. But of course a retarded leaf would never understand that.

>this lie being repeated yet again

BUT BUT THE EMAILS WILL SURLY SINK HER CAMPAIGN THIS TIME!

mfw polls predict who wins the election not people

>Nate Bronze

Literally I understand if you looked to Nate Silver back in 2012 but that was when he was still Silver

I NEVER DOUBTED FOR A SECOND
HES CLAWING HIS WAY BACK
HE WILL FUCKING WIN
YOU CAN BET YOUR FUCKING SOUL ON IT
MAGA PRAISE KEK SHADILAY