I'm risking my life by divulging this. But it has to get out

Bill has been a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle since the 80's. This group was portrayed to be defunct, but I can guarantee you that it's real and it's fucked up.

This group requires insane rituals to get initiated, including murder. It also requires sexual rites that are too grotesque for me to mention.

This group had no female membership until Hillary. Bill used his influence to admit the first female member in history, Hillary. She did things that are unspeakable to be accepted. And she has become the most powerful woman in the world because of it.

Now, with the FBI announcement, she has completely lost control. She's completely unhinged. I'm afraid for my life.

I only post here because should I die, I want people to know what I'm going thru right now. I know no one will ever be able to uncover the truth, the Circle, but I just have to let people know what I'm going thru right now. God bless.

give 1 example of something grotesque that a member (not necessarily clinton) has done

I'm gonna need a tl;dr on this shit. I don't have time for your conspiracy bullshit.

Just saw Eyes Wide Shut today. these societies are erywhere. the vatican, hollwood, city of london, the BBC news, European degenerate royalty,... everywhere the elite bind their puppets to them by promising power in exchange of loyalty. once they give in and join them, they can never go back because of bribes, blackmail, threats,... the master behind the curtains bind these new powerful ones to themselves through perverse rituals.

>sexual rites that are too grotesque for me to mention

you know where you are right?

fake and gay

I assume you're talking about sex rituals. It requires sex with a child before puberty. A girl. Fucked up thing is, when Hillary was initiated, they didn't change it to a boy. They kept the requirement a girl.

L A R P
A
R
P

epic

This is why I'm divulging this here. As long as it's dismissable as conspiracy theory, I'm ok.

But in case I die, please look for a Hispanic male in his 30's who worked for Hillary. It'll probably be nothing more than a blip in the obituaries. I'm scared.

tell us more then

rimjobs

why should they change it to a boy? if women are equal, then they should be treated equally

so that is the only grotesque thing they have to do?

how's that work? Hill dawg with a strap on raping some 8 year old? I could see that. Except it's not like she can bust a nut, so how do they know when to call it good?

I guess Hillary scissoring some kid would be pretty horrifying as well.

There's a lot worse things they could have done though, like killing the kid then making Hill dawg eat her liver raw or something. That's just a little rape. Happens all the time.

nuthin wrong with tossin a salad senpai

>just a little rape

Its real

agreed. that isn't THAT extreme. the stories from the franklin sex abuse cover-up or the story of the singer from lost prophets is more fucked up

Malarkey and flamboyant

>A
>FUCKING
>SYRUPNIGGER

The Circle records all the acts performed by the initiate. They do this to ensure loyalty. To blackmail.

Hillary did all this and more because she was the first female initiate. In return, she was promised fortunes and a run at the white house in the future. The Circle bought out the media and bribed countless politicians to get her to be the nominee of the Dem party.

Unfortunately, they didn't know about her e-mail debacle. The Circle is pissed. They thought that the ordeal was over when Comey announced the result back in July. But now that new announcements have come out, they're pressuring Hillary with honest threats for being so stupid with her server.

She, in turn, is taking it out on us, her employees. She screams at people and sometimes even slaps us. She says she can kill us with a phone call.... I don't know what to do.

>thru

fucking soccermom you're not fooling anyone

Rape is not a big deal

Nice RP.
Proofs or stop posting.

I don't know the details. I wasn't there. I only know what I heard.

Tim Kaine will be president of the USA when the cuffs are on Clinton. How does that make you feel?

>She screams at people and sometimes even slaps us. She says she can kill us with a phone call.... I don't know what to do.
Kek, if you really do work for her then I hope to God she makes that call soon

Get a gun puto

Take down one of the assassins with you

With all the crazy shit that's being going on with this election your little novel might not be so far from reality

you need to add more details and not be so broad if you want it to be more believable though

Huma, this really isn't the place and time to roleplay.

>sexual rites that are too grotesque for me to mention.

so they stab someone and fuck the wound or fuck someone to death or what?

this is the interesting part don't let us down

we need to know how depraved it's important

>they didn't change it to a boy.

they usually use boys dimwit

an intelligent young white male is required

That was the elite's plan from the start.

They think the time go backwards. That's there moral ground.

I don't know for sure, but there are words in the air that Kaine is also a member of the Circle. When Hillary was nominated, they made sure that Kaine was the VP. They did this because should Hillary become uncontrollable, they would have one of their own become the next in line.

Hillary knows this. She was forced to choose Kaine as her VP. This is why they hate each other so much. Please do not ask anymore.

Unconfirmed sources within the intelligence community hinted it may be missionary sexual intercourse with a consenting partner of your choice for the purpose of procreation.

With eye contact.

>I don't know what to do.

wear wire, move to Madagascar, upload, profit?

Jesus Christ, Lord save us all

Aight OP, I do believe that there is a secret cabal of elite faggot child-rapists that pull all the strings but Shillary isn't "part of it", she's just a pawn for it. Fuck she's probably hardly aware that they're rigging it for her. Yes I do believe that she does all sorts of horrible shit from murder to kid shit but I don't believe she is in their ranks and here's why: in 2008 she lost and it was a loss no one expected. I don't believe she's promised a win by the real rulers but that the real rulers influence things indirectly (for the most part) and were comfortable with either person winning. Now they won't be comfortable with Trump winning and they are attempting to help her but I'm just pointing out that she isn't one of them, rather a pathetic mid-level boss

No. You are wrong. They use girls because it's representative of purity, i.e. virginity. The shit they do is even beyond sanity.

dude roleplaying lmao

>hispanic male

>30s

you just identified yourself.

You might as well spill all of the proof you have now because if you're telling the truth you're toast.

nice lateral teeth and ear tips son.

It's not important. Why do you care what the process is exactly? It's depraved. They kill then fuck corpses. What do you want to know?

Run

In Sweden they use orphanes. Intelligence doesn't matter only the screams. The sound of innocent kids suffering is there drug.

They know what is coming to them. They like Tony Soprano sitting in the diner at this moment.

The knights wanted to bring back slavery and start a second civil war...

Tell me me this isn't exactly what Hillary was doing

I believe you op

No hand holding though right?

"The original objective of the KGC was to annex a "golden circle" of territories in Mexico (which would be divided into 25 slave states), Central America, northern South America, and Cuba and the rest of the Caribbean for inclusion in the United States as slave states. As anti-slavery agitation increased after the Dred Scott Decision was issued, the members proposed a separate confederation of slave states, with U.S. states south of the Mason-Dixon line to secede and to align with other slave states to be formed from the golden circle. In either case, the goal was to increase the power of the Southern slave-holding upper class to such a degree that it could never be dislodged.[1]"

Well shit, that would explain the "hemispheric trade zone" that HRC was peddling in those wall st speeches.

ITT: a bored user

>The shit they do is even beyond sanity.

they always use boys, you've obviously never read anything about this, just follow the black market for children traded on the black market, who is more at risk to be abducted?

young intelligent white males

Shit, the digits confirm.
Kek is trying to say something.

Give us more info, hispanicbro.

because we need more proofs than those sweet dubs

She gave Obama the nomination in 2008 due to public opinion and was promised the head of the State department and the 2016 Presidency in return for her cooperation(hence the rigging bernie out)

This is old news

FIDELIO

>What do you want to know?

need to know if they can compete or if they're a bunch of losers like everyone else,

being the filthiest person alive used to be some kind of trophy to be proud of, then carpetbaggers like the Clintons got involved and started ruining the scene

Hillary was forced to to wear a strap-on a fuck an 8 year old girl while being videotaped.

>It also requires sexual rites that are too grotesque for me to mention.
>to mention
>on 4gag

lol this is bullshit

TOTALLY HAPPENING XDDXDXDXDXDXD

This is some next level LARPing

>it's not important
but it is, it's a criminal act they've committed
>why do you care
curiosity
>it's depraved
kickass, tell us more
>what do you want to know?
more?

And what proof would I have? It's not like she says this shit in front of us. I've only heard her talk to a real Circle member twice. And it was only for a few seconds while I was bringing her briefings.

>too grotesque for me to mention
>on Sup Forums
do you even know where you are nigger?

get the fuck out of here

record her threatening to kill you moron.

exactly what they do is very important, their process allows us inside their mind, we want to know what their ritual is, so we can defeat them by selling them out to the entities they are trying to build favor with

nothing happened to tony soprano

HEY

SECRET CAM THAT SHIT AND LEAK IT HERE

We can pass it around for you.

Then bug out bag and literally go innawoods until the election is over.

>Hillary was forced to to wear a strap-on a fuck an 8 year old girl while being videotaped.

loser, she didn't even stab the vic and then fuck the wound?

no class,

>With eye contact.

Fucking monsters.

Larpers should be lined up and shot.

>"sexual rites that are too grotesque for me to mention"
>it's just CP
Come on, friendo, where do you think you are?

shut the fuck up dumbass

there's a roleplay board somewhere on here so get to it kid

Knights of the Golden Circle?

who was the circle member?

yeah seriously if you could manage to leave the building alive, actually you could have a rigged up tape recorder with someone elses prints on it left in office, it goes off while you're there and starts playing a ransom tape, CLINTON WE ARE GOING TO RELEASE YOUR CHILDSEX TAPE IF YOU DON"T DO EXACTLY WHAT WE SAY

record the reaction

hilarious shit

Please tell us more before they suicide you Huma.

You do know that that was Stanley Kubrick's final movie? They edited lots of things out so as to release it after his death. Our leaders are as old as the slavery of our forefathers. We are awakening. The fire rises brother.

its very important

is it just for sexual gratification or is there some spiritual / supernatural meaning behind it? so basically is this just to get off or is this some type of religious ceremony?

i want to know how depraved it really gets. i've been coming to Sup Forums for a long time and what you've described hasn't shocked me based on things i've seen posted here

tell us how depraved it gets in detail. shock me

>SECRET CAM THAT SHIT

just wire up the office and record everything Nixon style

dump the live feed straight onto the net

To you, this is a joke. But to me, I'm really afraid. She's become unbelievably hostile. I can't even bring her coffee without her lashing out.

OP has also killed and fucked young girls

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE LITTLE GIRL FUCKING

Got any proofs user? She was very close to him in all the polls and even in popular opinion. Why would she give it over and delay it by 8 years for some position she didn't give a shit about and would leave early?

>tell us how depraved it gets in detail.

I think they stab you then fuck the wound then buttfuck you and blow your head off with a shotgun when they come

the more the corpse poops on them the more points they get so they feed you a lot first,

Do you remember Clinton's first campaign commercial?

He definitely is.

Cathy O'Brien & Brice Taylor were two of the girls they used from a young age. Have you heard those names before?

Also what do you know about Bill and his drug & child sex slave ring connections in Arkansas?

>I can't even bring her coffee

shouldn't drink coffee it's bad for the shrimp

^this

no one cares if she lashes out. tell us about the child fucking and human sacrifice

Rip all 30something Hispanic that work for Hillary.

honestly

How the fuck would I know? Dude, I'm just an assistant to an assistant to Hillary. I bring her coffee and mail. All I know is what I've seen and heard from my friends who are closer to her. I'm only revealing this because I really think she's close to exploding.

Hillary has the most gorgeous reptilian eyes..

Just tell us your name faggot. If any you said was real, they would already know your identity. At least we will be able to check the obituary better.

>Also what do you know about Bill and his drug & child sex slave ring connections in Arkansas?

there are whole cheerleader teams of 14 year old girls he turned into crackwhores

fucking teams

also Jon Benet Ramsey's dad was Naval Intelligence

Actual intelbro here.

Asides from what you read on pol you have no insider info. Kaine was given VP because he gave DNC seat to Debbie W.S

If you want to know anything, ill answer brief questions on this

Maybe time to protect yourself hispanon
Why waste time with 4 chins when uou can flee to safety?

SO MANY FUCKING ROLE PLAYERS THESE LAST FEW DAYS IT IS LIKE THIS PLACE TURNED INTO GLP.

IT IS MOST LIKELY A DISTRACTION TACTIC AND DAMAGE CONTROL MOVE BY HILLARY SYMPETHIC FAGS AND/OR CTR

All I know about Bill is that he's 10x worse than Hillary. He serious relishes in extreme fetish. Someone close to him told me (ex secret service I'm told) he has slept with hundreds of underaged girls. No proof. But that's what he told me.

Fake and gay. CTR-s trying to slide important threads by baiting you.

saged

>tfw when you run out of ideas on how to be even more evil