IT'S NOT FAIR! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!

IT'S NOT FAIR! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!

That's what you get for insulting Pepe

Now begins the age of the Meme. Your time ended four years ago, Hillary Clinton.

It's your turn to be in jail

never

praise kek

fuck off

Praise Kek!

No girls allowed.

>17

Witnessed

I-Is that you Kek?

She fucked up in Libya, why would we forget that?

That's what you get when you aweken an ancient god.
Praise be to Kek.

What is a Labia?

I really just don't understand all this hate for HillDog. It must be because of Bill Clinton's scandels. I'm in my very early 20s so it must just not effect me, but I don't care what Her husband did. Drumpf is not an option because he is a racist and a sexist, and the SOP (Sexist Olde Party) is just scared of a woman breaking the glass ceiling. Im With Her

So, my yank dudes. Clinton has dodged bullet after bullet. Do you think this latest scandal is enough to help Trump win? I fear waking up to find that Hillary still ends up winning because there are legitimately people who think just like

First post absolute best post

>he is a racist and a sexist
No one can prove this.
No one can prove Hillary isn't worse.
This is bait.

calm down Hillary you will win

Remember this!

Nelson Mandela was jailed for 27 years before he became a President. There is still time!

I really just don't understand all this hate for HillDog. It must be because of Bill Clinton's scandels. I'm in my very early 20s so it must just not effect me, but I don't care what Her husband did. Drumpf is not an option because he is a racist and a sexist, and the SOP (Sexist Olde Party) is just scared of a woman breaking the glass ceiling. Im With Her

Obama took her turn.

Bush Sr 8 years
Bill Clinton 8 years
Bush Jr 8 years
Hillary Clinton.... oops Obama out of nowhere for 8 years
Jeb Bush 8 years.... uh what's that? Trump for 8 years? Ok....

>yfw Obama broke the cycle

Whoops Bush sr for 4.

She's cooked.

Wiener's got an electrified rod up his ass in the basement of the Hoover building. He's spilling all the beans.

b..b..b..but Jennifer Lopez did a song on a stage with "Vote Hillary" on the wall.

it's a done deal

The unrelated "email" thing won't affect her at all. Only Sup Forums is talking about it.

Hey Shillary chekem!

It is your turn Clinton. Your turn for the prison showers.

It's in Aleppo.

What's a Leppo?