Mexican is the second most common heritage in America

Feels good

Only outnumbered by German-Americans but already more than Irish, Brits and Italians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to 'Irish-Americans' that Ireland was still part of the UK when the majority of your ancestors emigrated
>you're as British as we are :^)

eh, that doesnt bother me. id rather be eternal anglo than eternal spic

the wall just got 10m higher

Not for long

Mexicans are brotier so im fine with this

how is UP not finnish flags?

so which of those Anglo zones are comfiest?

in case I ever want to move to the US and be among my own people.

South Florida is wrong but otherwise good map

Idaho or Wyoming

What's with all the micks in the south?

imagine all the spict who would "disappear" in the minefields

You'd have a lot of fun and a much lower cost of living in Atlanta or Birmingham. You could try New England but it's taxes are high and rent is expensive as fuck.

as a filthy europoor can some kind amerifag tell me waht states those are that are mostly irish, cheers.

Seriously fuck off with your Mexican hate

>something about potatoes

Maine or New Hampshire

I love a good wall.

Massachusetts, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia

Funny enough, a lot of those are filled with blacks.

Blacks confirmed Irish?

you say that like it's a bad thing

>that flag
>filthy europoor

you're not a europoor, son, you're a proud Anglo-Saxon, now stiffen that lip and start acting like it.

Spic hate runs in my blood. I fucking hate paisas. Mexico truly is the toilet bowl of North America

imagine a 100 times more tremendous wall

The wall is a meme and wont get built

The ones in the south are Scots-Irish

>2 posts by this ID

I'm guessing you wanted a (You), you annoying faggot

No youre not paco

Why is there an English Majority in Utah?

We are taking over gringos. But we'll finish the job on the niggers first. Los Angeles is just a taste of our genocide power.

Berlin wall was a bad thing remember

>you're a proud Anglo-Saxon

this is what english people believe

I read somewhere if we counted Canadians like we count "mexicans" then there would be 30 million Canadian-Americans

Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee.

That map is actually incorrect. It is using the southern Irish flag to represent the Scots-Irish. There are practically no Irish people in the south, they're all in the North East.

Also, read a fucking map.

>t.disgruntled cartel member

Mexicans are a shitstain to hispanics

Fucking beaners everywhere fucking everything up. You would have thought we would have learned a lesson when we made niggers pick our cotton. Now we have a huge swath of our country filled with lettuce pickers with an entitlement mentality.

Reminder: Spics are worse than niggers in terms of welfare.

Reminder: Spics are the reason democrats get elected.

>Mexico truly is the toilet bowl of North America

Mexico is better than Canada faggot

Mormons

well shit, i knew it was too good to be true...

No i wont you to show some respect to the Mexican people and stop with your racism

Reminder: This is what our streets now look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

Didn't know we had that many muslims

Why do Mormons have English heritage?

trump knows all german tactics he knows how to make millions of spics disappear and he knows how to build wals

Anglo union when?

It's because of religious bullshit.

Basically a local nut job named Joseph Smith really admired Muhammad and decided to make a Christian heresy. He then told a bunch of rural farmers he had a magic hat that let him hear an angel read a new revelation or some bullshit.

He then started going militaristic after people started getting pushy about him being a fraud huckster. He ended up migrating and calling wherever they resettled as Holy Land or the former Garden of Eden and other bullshit and eventually they settled Utah because they finally got far enough away people didn't give a shit.

And that my friends, is a tiny part of the hilarious tale of the Mormon heresy.

What if I told you that Mormonism was created before immigration was allowed in the US, and that it was created and founded in New England 200 years ago?

>a 3rd world shithole is better than a liberal shithole

its all shit pablo at least canucks have some semblance of order up there

Mormonism isn't a thing here

They are creeps

Mexicans work harder than just about anyone else and are very family oriented and never cause problems for anyone

>America will be Germanic or it'll be nothing
Feels good

dumb english colonials invented a cult, traveled west and figured utah would be zion. then proceeded years of inbreeding as per english tradition

That's not what I asked. I asked why they have English Heritage.

i had honestly no idea the irish folk had spread that far, i assumed they were mainly in boston etc.

>Implying anyone would be proud of descending from starving potato niggers

Reminder: Spics have much higher crime rates than whites.

I bet Mexicans contribute more to America then you ever have you stupid neet

>no immigrant whites

There was a poster called the High Level Insider that Claimed that Mormonism was created by British intelligence early on to try to Balkanize the US after it was founded.

Not sure if it was true but I laughed when I read that.

WE

WUZ

GERMANS AND SHIT

fucking idiots

this is a pic of the turkish population
say again to Sup Forums the wall wasn't good

You aren't getting it m8.

Mormonism was created by, and founded by English colonists/settlers a long time ago. And for hundreds of years it was forbidden to breed with non-Mormons

Most white Mormons are ethnically pure English.

They mainly are. see

ahhhh thanks bro

thanks, dad!

Yeah, it's a pretty dumb meme.
Mexican isn't even a race, there are a lot of white Hispanic people. And most Mexicans are very hard workers, and very religious. They're great people. The shitty ones are cholos, but most mexican americans are ideal citizens.

mexicans are the most hated Hispanic groups for a reason.

Everyone else in south/central america sees them for the arrogant ,entitled fucks that they are.

The original converts and Mormon pioneers were predominately of colonial English descent from the Northeast. Joseph Smith himself was from Vermont and his family was originally from Massachusetts I believe.

>he thinks calling people spics and nigggers make him tough

Fuck off youre not fooling anyone

Lesser of both evils. Mexico truly is the shitcan, the weakest link, of North America

Are you retarded? Ireland was never British yes in the UK but we never kept our own culture.

Reminder: Vast majority of spics do not care about our country and do not consider themselves American.

Generalized platitudes for a thousand, Alex.

Look I agree Mexicans are not the problem here. The rules need to make sense and right now the rules are practically begging people to illegally immigrate for a better life. Either make a better system where employers can't take advantage of immigrants OR clamp down on the border. I'm tired of having a ghetto near my parents that quite literally afraid to call the cops and was partially settled by coyotes.

those irish in the south are dixie who are mainly just Scot-Irish and have been here for a really long time

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND@!!@!!!@!@!! WORLD WAR WINNER TWICE IN A ROW!

Kill all spics.

You're part of the British Isles

Besides leeching off our taxes, leading to low IQ demographic winter, importing drugs and gangs, beating political opponents up, Mexicans are sure nice and civilized people.

Lol, must be why there's so many gang related shootings in East LA

If you're counting every Mexican then yes, but just barely. I figure that any 1 American is worth more than 25 million beaners.

they didn't even ask for us-american in this poll and still failed
Oy Vey

Lols Mexican. Didn't realize Mexican was a type of heritage now. Well we brightonians far out number you mexicans.

Yeah we know Mexicans aren't a race. They're a shitty country and culture. I don't care about Guatemalans or whatever because they're not the ones invading the country and carving out shitty Spanish-only barrios everywhere.

this place is just fucking retarded and sub 70 IQ

You are Sweden welcoming refugees.

You are Brits electing a Muslim mayor.

You should kill yourself.

Where are all the Germans from?

ahhh that makes sense, thanks bro. i really should read a map

>but we never kept our own culture

correct

>Wir waren deutscher und scheisse
>tfw we killed are cousins during the world wars

Mexicans are the most hated Hispanic group because Mexico is the best Hispanic country

well i hope not, just saying i can appreciate a good wall. something very satisfying about a good wall. i may start a wall folder.

>implying a "mexican" ancestry even exists
Spanish rape babies

The original Mormons were Anglo from New England, they all migrated out west to Utah and Eastern Idaho

t. La Raza

Ireland fags often don't know the first actual thing about why Britain is the way it is or why the U.K. Did what it did.

Just a bunch of meaningless "U.K. Was mean!" "U.K. Shoulda done better!" And other slogans that don't take account that somebody was going to have to take responsibility. I get so fucking sick of it.

why don't you go back there then you fuck

Fuck you paco, you're going back.