Do you think TTG's haters deserve being made fun of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=HySL0l4KHIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should make fun of anyone with opinions on cartoons

I think everyone deserves to be made fun of. Faggot.

absolutely

this

I think everyone should have sex with each other.

for free?

Channers so contrarians they defend TTG
Also 7 videos out of a total of 142 doesnt qualified as obsessions,faggot

Of course, they get btfo weekly.

That i can get behind.Litteraly

It wasn't just about mrenter. But if it is then you should also see his deviantart.

"In that fanfiction i wrote and those ebin memes i made on Photoshop"
FTFY

Which features 7 entries about TTG out of countless other entries.And if it was a stealth way of saying he cant draw,well i totally going to agree with you on this point but it's irrelevant since the subject of the thread is TTG and that would be moving the goalpost
Sorry he said this cartoon suck balls and you disagree with opinion ,m8 .and even more sorry he praised one episode at one point

Yes
Everyone deserves to be made fun of
Nobody is free from critique

We need to go deeper,we need to mock those who mocks those who dislike TTG

Yes, for being so retarded and self-centered to think that they're the target demographic for CARTOON network and making themselves such easy, reactive targets. I like cartoons and I'm a 20 year old manchild but you have to take a step back and realize a fraction of your age group watches cartoons, while nearly all children do.

a random ttg clip got more chuckles out of me than 10 episodes of gravity falls.

That's fucking stupid faggot, freedom from critique is way better, nothing should ever be judged on any , God I hate you critique-loving retards

>Giving TTG attention
Of course they deserve to be made fun of
>Giving Cartoon Youtubers attention
You need to be shot

Yes because none of them even try to be objective about the show itself, all you get is bitching about somehow tarnishing the original show as if it was ever supposed to be a continuation or replacement of it, and bitching about how it airs too much as if the show itself has anything at all to do with that.

No one bitches about the comic that it was based on, because everyone understood it was just meant to be a silly send up of the TT show. TTGO haters are nostalgiafags who put TT up on a pedestal (ignoring that TT itself was a more comedic and cartoony version of the highly dramatic NTT comics) and act like the mere existence of this show is meant as an insult to the achievement of modern animation that is fucking Teen Titans, a show rife with poop and fart jokes.

I'm sure there's plenty of criticism to be levied at the actual show, I've never watched it myself. But you never hear about any of that, it's just incessant whining from nostalgiafag millennials about it "raping their childhood" or some other such nonsense.

Everyone here or just in general?

Did anyone else like his most recent video? I found it much more fitting, refreshing, and informational than his past videos. I wonder if he actually hates having to pander to his retarded fanbase sometimes.

It'ss true that Internet allow everyone to express their opinions especially nutcase but at one point you have to be honest with yourself and realize that the criticism doesnt come from nowhere mainly from a Family Guy-esque humor which is not inherently bad because everyone have different tastes ,i totally understand that but oddly clash with the original who mixed both action and humor which made it a more varied show and how CN spam the show making it look like the TTG network at some point.Just my 2 cents

Yes GOY-i mean guy, Teen Titans Go™ is a wonderful show and tune into Cartoon Network™ to watch it

He made it clear several time that he talk about what he want to talk and i kinda respect him for that.And again , 7 videos out of 140

Any adult that reviews children's cartoons should be swirlied.

From what i understood,what really accelearated the hatedom was when the writers get sassy and shat episode like The Return of Slade which essentially said cartoon were stupid shlock for kids.Now okay,it's an opinion you allowed to have,but i kinda have a problem with tat when litteral cartoons writers are putting that on their cartoon

>(ignoring that TT itself was a more comedic and cartoony version of the highly dramatic NTT comics)
TT may have been more comedic on average, but when it wanted to do drama... let's just say the general reaction was OH FUCK YEAH.

Said on Sup Forums,home of the general and whiny rant about the latest Rick and Morty episode.Glass houses

I took that episode as them stating cartoons are for kids and relying on them to be the same through adulthood isn't a good thing.

Completely serious here: I cannot understand the level of poor taste you must have to think this way

To be fair, Gravity Falls is obnoxious. The only good main character is Grunkle Stan who got the second seat when Ford came along.

Not just TTG, I find all of his animated atrocities just kept retreading old ground over and over with blatantly unfunny, overuse of over-exaggeration (similar to how most autist humor is executed.)

That's an orogonal interpretation but then again i think it kinda sad for cartoons writers to basically say they dont listen to their inner child.Of course,cartoon writer shouldnt be Comic Book Guy-esque wide-eyed manchildren but IMO you kinda need to stay geeky and a child-at-heart to write cartoon and not being that cynic.Just a little bit,tho,not too much

at this point? kind of.

ttg has already won whatever war would be fought over it. if you had a problem with it you should have gotten over it by now.

the og titans show was just above average.

Eh,it's your opinion and i'm going to agree with disagree minus the autism buzzword (that is overused regardless of his condition)

They do. That's why the show is full of so many 80s callbacks.

This is not a war,it's just reviews

Good point.Shouldnt write like Return of Slade but here we are

You are supposed to watch cartoons in shame in your basement, not make video reviews on them.

Well the nastiness of the writers are kind of unprovoked. Especially during the week before RoS came on. If I recall correctly, some of the staff got some nasty threats because of their bomb. One guy even told one of the writers that he wouldn't stop being depressed till the creators committed suicide.

After I heard that I realized people really do deserve this.

GF is full of bad comic relief characters like quentin trembley, it literally wants to be so bad it's good.
TTG is sketch comedy with gags and wordplay like Ms. Starfire, one gets laughs easier than the other who's not even trying

>Do you think faux weebs deserve being made fun of?
Absolutely.

some people seem to take the show's existence personally

>Return of Slade
the tears, oh my god.

Hue
>make a thread about people saying mean thing about Family Guy lite in the same breath
Serious answer,i'm not taking it personnaly,i'm just baffled that Sup Forums is so contrarian they suddenly praise a show they were bashing since its beginning

ebin u mad meme,here's to the year 2007 and project chanology crushing scientology (tip Guy Fawkes mask

I wanna watch TTG now. I don't care for DC but how much of their lore can I learn by watching TTG?

By calling the show they work on shit ? I dont quite follow their logic here.That seem like shotting your own foot

Not all of them
but definitely that one in particular

Yes.

If you are reading this Mr. Enter-whateveryourfuckingnameis, stop watching shit that pisses you off.

It's psychologically unhealthy.

All you are doing is providing a platform for TTG to troll you. You aren't going to change anything by bitch about cartoons on the internet.

Someone needs to make the OP's pic but with phantomstrider.

shut up and laugh OP

wtf are you even saying bro

I'm a fan.
youtube.com/watch?v=HySL0l4KHIY

These two are funnier.

I get that the top one is a parody of something, but what is it?

Yes

>All you are doing is providing a platform for TTG to troll you. You aren't going to change anything by bitch about cartoons on the internet.

Heed this for your own health.

Also think of it like this: it's like trashy cannon fodder, just like Gumball. That's why it's all over the schedule, to be essentially a white noise of animation. They can't put the best shit on repeat. Plus the ratings are steadily going down. And personally I think that all the buttmad, assblasted, autistic hate is going to make waves sooner or later. So TTG can be replaced by the next cannon fodder.

>Its okay to shit on Johnny Test for being shitty and overplayed on the network
>But you're an autistic Mr. Enter retard if you shit on TTG for being shitty and overplayed on the network

I don't watch cartoons. I watch Rick and Morty, and any animated program written/produced by Warren Ellis.

Ellis has done good work with Castlevania, X-Men Anime 2011, and G.I. Joe: Resolute.

fpbp

>Writer for Dead Space and JLU
>areight.png
>Tomb Raider Animated Series

THERE WAS A TOMB RAIDER SERIES??

That's because Johnny Test was also bad and overplayed. Along with that, it had more things to hate.

MrEnter deserves more than being made fun of.

Is it because he's a man over his 30s getting worked up over cartoons and bullying writers?

Honestly this

I gotta admit, I find the show funny at times. It sucks how unlikeable they make the main cast tho. Its like they wanted to make them as shitty as possible but i guess thats the point with it being a parody. I dont think the show itself is all that bad, its just annoying how much of the schedule it takes up.

But ya, I say those who throw a huge fit over the show deserve to be poked fun at

Anyone ever get the feeling John hasn't spoken to a real person (or at least someone outside of his inner circle) in months/years?

>Along with that, it had more things to hate.
What did it have that TTG didn't?

agreed

>What did it have that TTG didn't?
>Whipcracks everytime someone made a movement
>An even worse animation
>Every single character had grating voices
>No clever references to anything
>Laid back and took it's hate like a bitch

this dick ain't free

But your ass is

Yes.

MEAN
SPIRIT

The original TT show ended over a decade ago. The fans need to let it go. It's not like HA!, where there was no ending. The writers knew it was time and wrote what was needed to conclude the series. YJ is coming back, and there's a new JL show, those fans can latch on to that. Hoping for a TT return at this point is just pathetic. You might as well hope for a sequel to The Last Airbender film.

I GO ON AND ON
CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW I LAST SO LONG

This doesn't really make sense. He liked Sponge Out of Water.

Of course, if only for their delicious tears of impotent frustration.

No but people who insist on producing shit should be.