1. The new emails are unrelated to Clinton

1. The new emails are unrelated to Clinton.
2. The FBI has admitted that they don't know if the emails are significant.
3. Comey is a partisan Republican who has tried to ruin Democrat campaigns in the past, and this is no different.
4. Hillary was found innocent of all accusations.
5. It was just confirmed that Comey is withholding information about Trump's ties to Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957
youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOCK HER UP!

Cry more

>1. The new emails are unrelated to Clinton.
>2. The FBI has admitted that they don't know if the emails are significant.
sorry op you already lost me
how is it possible for the fbi to know both of these things at once

DON'T WORRY
DON'T WORRY IT'S ALL OK
EVERYTHING IS OK

DRAIN THE SWAMP

>the server was mirrored to wieners computer and now they have a warrant to search it
ur done

>2 CTRdollars has been deposited into your account.

2 was discovered yesterday then 1 came out today

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!
TRUMP WILL WIN AND PUBLICLY EXECUTE THEM ALL.
WITNESS

just stop, Comey created an exit strategy the second it looked like there was a chance Donald might win

so he can try and get himself off the hook if Donald wins

simple stuff

>5. It was just confirmed that Comey is withholding information about Trump's ties to Putin.

wow, we even control the FBI. hillary has a reason to be afraid of us :^)

This article claims otherwise

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

>may include
that is a guess they've made. the "thousands" number comes form the amount of the 650k they estimate to be related to clinton. they haven't looked at the emails yet.

I feel bad for you OP shilling for that monster of a women for 20 cent's per post
if you want I transfer you 5€ via paypal so you can take the week off

>no source

>4. completely false. she has been found guilty of mishandling classified materials, just told well your clinton and muh vagina president so let's not do anything.

opinion discarded.

she said she turned over all emails. Then they found this device. She obstructed justice

>5. It was just confirmed that Comey is withholding information about Trump's ties to Putin.

I kno dis cuz harry reeeeeeed sed so

clinton isn't responsible for huma failing to turn over a device.

yes, she is

either that or she's a total fucking retard with no idea what she's doing

Not found anything of all accusations. She never faced a court. Nice bait faggot.

Acting as if Huma and Hillary are not always in communication. You'r telling me Huma has a work computer shared with Anthony Wiener and HIllary doesn't know about it.

It's Over Ogre.

i gotta stop responding but this bait was made just for me

If Comey was a partisan Republican why did he recommend no charges originally

underrated
this may be a half-assed effort on comey's part just in case Trump win's. He can say "well look i tried"

CRY MORE SHILL

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs

we don't care.

everyone knows that even if this investigation revealed hillary was a pedophile human trafficking lizard person it wouldn't happen until after the elections.

Trump is going to win in a land slide anyways and thanks to the media and hillary's campaign manipulating the polls you turds are gonna be blindsided.

can't you tell no one takes you seriously anymore?

he wanted to keep his job after hillary won. now he's not sure so he's straddling the line toward donald.

1) wrong
2) no bc they wouldnt have gotten a warrant
3) no
4) wrong
5) wrong
6) Fuck you.

1.They are to/from Huma, her right hand man/handler. Communications with Huma are the same as talking with hillary.
But, it appears that they are synced copies of clintons emails.
2. Just like every other investigation is of an "alleged" crime. Even on HD video with tons of witnesses and cameras, you can't say they are guilty until after the trial.
3. He could have dropped everything into the public or at least said "she should be indicted, but the DOJ won't let that happen" or "if this was anyone but Clinton, we'd arrest her, but no reasonable prosecutor that cares about their family or their life will bring a Clinton to trial."
4. No trial ever occurred, and even "not guilty", "dismissed", or "acquitted" doesn't mean there was exculpatory evidence, just that you convinced the judge or jury to let you go. The closest you can get to being "found innocent" is dismissed with prejudice.
5. False.

Saged
Let justice be done.

My only fear is her sheep will be able to vote for her before the rest of truth comes to light.

And what happens if she somehow wins and then there is absolute proof available after the fact about how she's committed treason amongst of host of other crimes against the us and it's people?

There was literally a mass of agents who threatened to tender their resignation over how the FBI handled the original investigation. He's just trying to keep his head above water now.

Idk what the Democrats expected when the nominated someone to run who was under an active criminal investigation by the FBI.

> He is a Republican wanting to disrupt things but found her not-guilty of clearly breaking the law before

Ok.

>4. Hillary was found innocent of all accusations.
no, the FBI admonished her. meaning "yeah we know she broke they law but were not gonna do anything about it"

human wrote 650000 emails?

Contstituonal crisis + a new election. Anything less is considered a call to arms.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html

Even British newspapers have stopped shilling for Clinton.

>It was just confirmed that Comey is withholding information about Trump's ties to Putin.

Because Harry Reid has been honest and credible from the start, amirite?

Kill yourself, right now. That's a fucking order, you have no choice but to comply.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, nerd virgin.

CTR ON DAMAGE CONTROL IN

F U L L
O
R
C
E

REPLY 'ITS NOTHING' TO THIS POST AND A CTR EMPLOYEE DIES IN THEIR SLEEP

comey contributed to clinton

Latest headline, 650,000 emails were found

Clinton 2016!

>It was just confirmed that Comey is withholding information about Trump's ties to Putin

Harry Reid isn't a source unless the story is about underground geriatric gay fight club

Not today CTR

OP is obviously a CTR shill, but here's why he's a liar, for anyone who's interested.

>1. The new emails are unrelated to Clinton.
Clearly they're not or they would not have reopened the investigation. We don't know if they're significant, but they're undeniably related to her; otherwise they wouldn't have reopened the investigation.

>2. The FBI has admitted that they don't know if the emails are significant.
That's true, but they have reason to suspect that they are. They're trying to be as truthful about it as possibly, so they're saying "We have no idea what's in them but they might be important so we're checking."

>3. Comey is a partisan Republican who has tried to ruin Democrat campaigns in the past, and this is no different.
Citation fucking needed. Comey has overlooked Bill and Hillary's transgressions repeatedly, going far beyond his absurdly favorable treatment of her in July.

> 4. Hillary was found innocent of all accusations.
She wasn't found guilty or innocent of anything because there wasn't a trial. Comey just recommended that they not proceed with an indictment (leading to a trial) because according to him, they wouldn't have had a good case. That doesn't mean she wasn't guilty, or that she didn't act insanely irresponsibly, both of which he admitted.

Buy "just confirmed" I assume you mean Harry Reid's allegations? Harry Reid has a history of making up lies to slander Republican candidates. In 2012, he claimed Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes for ten years. When it was found that Romney had been paying his taxes every year and that Reid was lying, he said, "Oh well my source said he hadn't and I believed him so yeah."
Considering Reid is not a trustworthy source given his track record, and considering Reid is currently the only one alleging that Trump has deep, dark ties to Putin that Comey is withholding, it's safe to assume this is utter bullshit.

Watching him squirm in the oversight committee really said otherwise.

>source: me

Go home CTR it's over