"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There are children dying and all you can think about is your imaginary revolution against the evil, democratically elected government. Are you really this unaware?

There's a reason the rest of the world thinks we're crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
realjewnews.com/?p=786
combatshootingandtactics.com/published/2nd_amen.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qT-zsdJxw5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k, keep me posted

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

at least find a new image, we've done this a million times

>Horsey comic
Check
>Same pasta
Check
>Liberals talking about muh childrens in one breath. The next breath will defend abortion
Check.

I dont care what others think, you idiot jew nigger! I relish the idea that you remain ass-blasted over it though!

realjewnews.com/?p=786

>evil, democratically elected government.
>evil [...] government
So you admit the government is evil yet would allow it to disarm the populace?
Ok?

>>"Ah need mah AR-15
It's our right to have an AR-15.

>so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"
It's our right to overthrow an oppressive government.

>There are children dying
Our firearm rights aren't subject to children's deaths.

>and all you can think about is your imaginary revolution against the evil, democratically elected government.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to what the government says.

>There's a reason the rest of the world thinks we're crazy.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to what the rest of the world believes.

You're right AR's aren't enough. It's only just that citizens have the right for fully automatic and anti-armour weaponry too.

Sage

It's a Constitutional right you faggot agree with it or not its there for a reason

>It's a Constitutional right
Actually, it's a Constitutionally PROTECTED right.

The Constitution doesn't grant us rights (That's what the gungrabbers want us to believe.)

The Constitution protects our rights, which we already have.

Which means, even if they had their way and erased the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights, we'd still have the right to keep and bear arms.

Another copypasta.

To anyone who is not trying to harm me, I pose no greater danger armed than unarmed. It is unjust to deprive me of my rights, my property, and my ability to effectively defend myself when I pose no risk to any innocent.

>I need my government to protect me from scary people because I'm a pussy
>Please take my guns and cuck me
t. Liberal

>It's our right to overthrow an oppressive government.
It was literally an expectation of some of the founding fathers that the US government would be overthrown every so often.

Guess how many children have to die?

All of them

>what is sarcasm

>It was literally an expectation of some of the founding fathers that the US government would be overthrown every so often.
Exactly.

Hell, if the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would've already started another revolution.

You're a literal nutjob. You are why every single American hates anti-gunners.

How many children die a year to guns?

dude stfu and gtfo. You're honest to goodness fa ggot and trollol. Find something better to do or go back to drowing in the liberal femnazi cesspool for retardation that is Tumblr...

>There's a reason the rest of the world thinks we're crazy.

Yes, it's because (((they))) control the media around the world. Funny how you don't hear about how stupid the Swiss are, isn't it?

>implying trump is not a time traveler who was at the constitutional convention

>democratically elected government

Hitler was democratically elected too.

And I do not intend to suffer the same fate as those defenseless persecuted by Nazi Germany.

>And I do not intend to suffer the same fate as those defenseless persecuted by Nazi Germany.
The Holocaust didn't happen.

Children are subordinate to right, shitbag

Stfu you worthless anglo fuck
Just because you can't keep a decent country going

Fuck you

>Are you really this unaware?
You have no idea how ironic that sentence is.

because nobody's posted it yet

>evil, democratically elected government.

Listen close hillshill, lets make this clear as day.

If this election has proved ANYTHING, its that the United States of America, in its current state, is in no way, shape or form, represented by a democratically elected government.

95% of career politicians that run your federal government, demonstrated by the behaviour of Hillary Clinton, are corrupt, authoritarian, autocratic, globalist puppets.

The 2nd Amendment should be extended across the entire Western World. Liberty or death.

in govt false flags to take our guns away...

The Nazi Party won the federal election. Then destroyed the Reichstag, called for a new election, and beat people attending other party rallies (including candidates) until all that was left were Nazis.

Can't be done in the US as the executive leadership is chosen every 4 years while the "government" is chosen every two. We don't have a "Prime Minister" who could dissolve the Parliament and call for new elections.

>Trump doesn't have an SA
>Trump isn't beating people up
>Trump can't become a dictator

I'm not saying that Swiss people are stupid. I'm saying that the media try and mis-characterize Americans as being stupid.

>muh dead children
>liberals support abortion

Really makes me ponder

This

>look at the replies
>Americans ACTUALLY believe this

What the fuck?

There is literally no good reason for gun control.

this

I would very much like us to stop bombing children. Perhaps if our government were more responsive it could respond to our desire to not be bombing seven countries?

>yoos cant hunt with an assault weponz

The term doublethink doesn't mean what you think it means

If a door is locked I can kill as many children as an AR-15.

Checkmate.

combatshootingandtactics.com/published/2nd_amen.pdf

From a Delta Force team leader that fought in the Battle of Mogadishu

>democratically elected governments can't be tyrannical
:^)

Is that all you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=qT-zsdJxw5g

Were there is a will there is a way.

There are still men alive who would give there lives for what they believe.

Drone operators still have families they'd like to go home to!

what kind of dog is that

die slow nigga, mah 44 make it so yo kids dont grow

>1 post by this ID

WILL NOT BE INFRINGED

KEK

>Horsey

Lol come take it from me after you "come back" from Moscow faggot

You had one job

Still waiting

Doubles and based response.

You're forgetting the rest.

fag doesn't even know hos own history, let alone what his oh so great ones are doing now

fag then trys to change world view to his own standard even though he knows nothing of it

Finale

everyone responding to this after my post should know this is a classic SLIDE THREAD to distract you from all the hillary/huma/comey stuff.

let the thread die gents, get in the other ones

No its a constitutional right you dumb burger and thats that

Pecan status: activated

Mister Sprok, set course.. for... the daily show.

>liberals making fun of conservatives using hitler stalin and pol pot
>mfw its only liberals that ever call someone hitler stalin or pol pot

Come take it away then

Modern revolutions usually turnout to be worse than under a dictatorship. I would take away guns from groups if revolution was a threat.

I believe my right honorable friend is attempting to make the point that the global media conspiracy pushes the narrative that Americans are crazy because they will not introduce "sensible" gun controls yet it does not hurl the same accusation at the Swiss.

>No its a constitutional right you dumb burger and thats that
No, it's not.

They're not called "Constitutionally Granted Rights".
They're called "Constitutionally Protected Rights".

The second amendment says: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

There is nothing in that statement about the right to arms being granted by the Constitution.
Its statement says that our right to arms cannot be taken away (ie: infringed) by the Government.

The Constitution does not grant rights to the people via government it limits the powers of the Government over the people.

GET OUT

True

SHΔLL
H
Δ
L
L

NΘT
Θ
T

Ξ

INFRINGΞD
N
F
R
I
N
G
Ξ
D

Read the fucking amendment ffs, you stupid neo-communist

Someone doesn't understand how war works.

>Modern revolutions usually turnout to be worse than under a dictatorship. I would take away guns from groups if revolution was a threat.
So how would that stop a revolution?

You don't even know where the firearms are.
Not to mention there are people with the knowledge and tools to craft firearms (and worse!)

You're an idiot if you think that "taking everyone's guns" would stop a revolution.

This is true actually. The constitution works on the assumption that rights come from the state of nature/God and therefore are protected by the constitution so that no administration can infringe upon them.

not an argument

>what is tripfag cancer

Does it matter?

Tell that to the sand niggers in Afghanistan or Iraq. Or the farmers in Vietnam. That proves you can win or put a successful long resistance against a superpower with far less powerful weapons.

And that's assuming that you don't have saboteurs AMONG the repair and maintenance crews.

And nowadays civilians have access to effective drones and 3d printing, so you can print a drone at home, no registration, use it to destroy a transformer or plant a jammer, and there would be NO way to trace it.

None.

>This is true actually. The constitution works on the assumption that rights come from the state of nature/God and therefore are protected by the constitution so that no administration can infringe upon them.
Exactly.

Statists and Liberals believe that rights are granted to the people via the government and thus the government can take away those rights any time they see fit.

Thus they're inherently oppressive because all they want to do is strip people of their rights and force them to accept things (ex: homosexuality, diversity, immigration) that the people would otherwise not accept.

Firing squads work too. Also the media.
Look what happened to BLM. They shot police and now most people see them as terrorist.
The reason why the Americans beat the British is because the Americans controlled the press.
Revolutions aren't a garunteeded win. It's not a game.

I believe killing off the seeds of rebellion is much better than fighting a war.

The most corrupt person is about to be elected. Whites won't rise up like you think they are. They only do it through organized means like political movements. Trump is a revolution. Violent revolutions today will backfire.

[spoiler]not even 1,000 so it's not even worth legislating. Just make a PSA about gun safety and you'll probably solve the problem[/spoiler]

>rights are granted to the people via the government

I hate this mindset so much, along with "I support the 2nd Amendment but you don't need an AR-15 to hunt deer" and "I support free speech but not hate speech"

Here's your (((you)))

Why don't you call the guys with guns to come take them from us gun owners then?

Double dubs of truth

It's not democracy when the government decides to take away your guns. I know, it happened to us.

Dont care about your comics, your insults, or your garbage, come and take it. WE dare you

This exactly.

There are inalienable rights...which means no man under any authority can touch them. If they could, they would not be rights, they would be privileges.

The rights exist whether there is a government or not. The Constitution merely says the government has no authority to try to take away rights that inately belong to people. That means that ANY time a right is suspended by the government, it is done so illegitimately. The rights exist outside the structure of government and ergo, outside of its authority.

What about part 2?