When is Worst World Coming?

Aubrey already is the absolute best waifu in comic history

Literally the best

She gud

She looks like Haman Karn.

Is that good or bad?

Looks like the chick who keeps cucking Star to me.

You ain't the only one

Can't be topped desu

What's her personality like?

No concrete idea user, the comic she's starring in hasn't been released yet. It's by the same guy as Scott Pilgrim, his social media accounts have put up literally hundreds of sketches of her for over a year or so.

Basically trying to gather what I can about her from these pictures.

Does anyone else think that girls like this always have underwhelmingly unattractive boyfriends? Always skinny white dudes with shitty style and bad skin. The must have huge schlongs.

Easily my number 1 waifu from unreleased shit

Yea this is one of the sexiest designs I've seen in a while.

she looks like Jackie Lynn Thomas

I adore how tired she looks in most of these, I get the feeling she comes from a semi-rough or at least lower-middle class background. She can pull off both incredibly cute & incredibly sexy. It's amazin'

hey what is this about and is it drawn by the scott pilgrim guy who's name i can't remember right now
also was snotgirl good

My understanding is she becomes part of/or is already part of some kind of band, maybe? I really dunno what the story of Worst World is going to be at all, just have been enamored with Aubrey this whole time.

Basically I have no clue what it's about yet, I think it has something to do with a band, but unsure. In any case it's not out yet. Also it's drawn & written by Bryan Lee O'Malley, whereas he just writes Snotgirl. Haven't read much of that, but heard very good things about it.

She seems pretty freaky too, in a cute way

Words can't describe how great of a waifu she is

My god, just imagine what could be going on in her mind - she's so hot.

It's going to hit you like a truck when she turns out to be a shitty, utterly unlikeable cunt.

what is the story even supposed to be about?

all i ever saw about it is the art.

Well, I've always got the images. DESU I might never even read the comic.

Haven't heard anything since 2016, but O'Malley keeps putting up Aubrey sketches. She's in her 20's, and it's set in Los Angeles. Much more than that, we dunno. Apparently Benny's in his 30's.

I used to have a folder for my waifu too, but I deleted it and now I feel much better about myself desu.

I don't really use it that constantly, so I don't feel that bad about it lol. Only go through my obsessions, than back to the hard-drive. I don't keep any for other waifus, but this one warrants it imo. But to each his own user.

Honestly, I'd almost prefer O'Malley release an artbook collection of Worst World if he never gets to the actual graphic novels. I think the series is (was?) planned as a fairly sizable trilogy.

>tfw she'll be stuck in a horribly written turd like Lisa and Hazel

motherfucker spends so much time drawing this separate pieces he could have finished it by now

Yeah, honestly don't even care *that* much about the principal work anymore. Like, I vaguely hope it'll be good, but honestly feel like I'm getting enough of her just through this mass stream of sketches/drawings.

Not surprised this is by him as her design looks just like the ones in Snotgirl. I guess he really likes these fashion blog type girls now.

I was surprised by how much I like Snotgirl since I didn't care for Scott Pilgrim. The tone is totally different but it's really good.

I don't really see that desu, plus iirc he's just writing & not drawing. The style's are quite different imo, Snotgirl being a fair bit more "realistic" in aesthetic/proportion, with the characters of Worst World seeming a fair bit more stylized. I don't really get a fashion blogger vibe from Aubrey, while she definitely has a fashion sense, I see her more as a kinda aimless, maybe somewhat broke (despite the wardrobe) girl living in a not so nice part of town? IDK That's the just I'm getting.

Snotgirl is so fucking MEH tier I pray Worst World is good. Also Aubrey is a great waifu indeed.

Are you seriously implying a girl like this in an O'Malley comic was ever not going to be?

Hey user, where'd you find that pic? My collection's accumulated from occasional bursts of obsessively scouring O'Malley's twitter & Instagram. Haven't seen that one, and I love it. Disheveled/exhausted/depressed Aubrey is great, as are all Aubreys.

Hmm, is Snotgirl not worth continuing? In any case, while I hope Worst World is great, we've heard so little that's it's basically off my radar besides my Aubrey obsession.

Man i don't even know. Like you I go through O'Malleys Tumblr/Twitter and saved many Aubrey's I don't remember when or where I got that one. As for Snotgirl. Its so bleh. Reading it is like nothing. I get nothing out of it, idk how anyone is getting anything out of it. I keep reading it waiting for it to go somewhere and I guess it has moved along at a turtles pace. If you weren't enjoying it don't bother continuing.

Alright, sounds like I'll drop it. Hope Worst World turns out good tho.

How many you got in your collection?

Not even close to your number. 60 tops. I got on the trial late in the game and haven't really went hard to go back and catch up. This thread is doing me a great service.

Ah, well glad to be helping ya out lol. My collection is pretty much mostly due to a spurt back in like March, and brief catch-ups since then. Enjoy dude.

Give it up, Starco is going to be canon within a month or two.

N E V E R

Probably not for a long time. O'Malley said he's the reason Snotgirl is every other month now. Dude's slow.

he should just abandon Snotgirl and work on worst world fulltime

I hope Aubrey cucks some wortless girl in WWC

Goddamn I like O'malley's art style. I can't get enough it.

The personality of a basic bitch

Rude

OP Here again

God damn, that's a really nice one. Again, you've had 3 I never saw before (the others being ) & utterly love lol. Nice.

I was revere image searching to see where I got em. There from 2015. So i guess when I started I went back that far got some then jumped ahead and went back. I really want ALL the Aubrey's but im lazy.

Woah, not many that have such a nice shot of her ass & feet. Also reading/lounging/more tired = fantastic.

You got any more where she's really tired looking/drinking/smoking? So far I haven't seen any of her smoking besides the one I shared back at

Nah, Snotgirl is great.

Non where she's smoking. Looks like you posted the ones I have of her drinking.
Elaborate? Im up to date and im not seeing it.

Any nudies or lewdies? Or just standard hot girl shit

Sorta. Maybe when the book comes if its popular it will get some lewds.

She looks pretty much exactly like Jackie Lynn Thomas from Star vs

i.e. explicitly designed to be sex appeal and little else

I fuck with Bryan's style so hard, hopefully drawing smut of his characters eventually snags a job drawing for him lmao

Daron and Bryan have good taste in women

>those shorts
>that chill vibe
>that California imagery
...are you absolutely sure this isn't just Jackie?

You made that? Good shit.

Thanks bruv

...this is going to make fan art searches confusing

Unf. That skintone,that hair cute. Pure sex.

so...for both of them?
Is Sup Forums gonna consider them the same character now? Because it's actually gonna piss me off that I can't really distinguish them