Pharmacyfag here, just dispensed birth control for a 15 year old whose mom came in to pick it up

Pharmacyfag here, just dispensed birth control for a 15 year old whose mom came in to pick it up.

JUST

What's the problem. I mean apart from the fact a 15-year-old is getting laid but you're not

>he hasn't had to counsel underage girls on emergency contraception yet
What, is this your first day on the job?

it was a refill

She's more likely to be taking it to control heavy periods or clear up acne than for sex.

All jokes aside though, birth control is indicated for acne too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO

Would you prefer she give birth and have it raised in the foster care system, or, god forbid, her fifteen-year-old self?

I'm pretty sure the federal age of consent is 16 so there's something wrong with that in any state.

No, I'd prefer her to not be a degenerate fuckslut at age 15

Birth control is often given to teenage girls who have excessively painful periods. Did you even go to school?

My gf went on the pill at 15 aswell. I was 17 at the time. Shit was pretty cash.

I used to feel the same way though, but you can't really do anything about it except hope your kids won't be females

kek, just wait for the 16 year olds who routinely come in for plan b.

encountered one who uses it as their primary form of bc.

You should know that many forms of birth control meds also have other affects that a 15 y/o girl may be interested in.

Is that what your sister says, user?

When you were 15 you would have fucked anyone who let you. Don't lie to yourself.

top wew lad
this is current year senpai

kek, of course. But given our lack of control over that matter, I think this is as acceptable an alternative as you'll find.

Steal some benzos to calm you down

the first girl i ever fucked was 15, how does that make you feel?

yea, and the bite marks on her neck are some kind of skin condition

Ignore these autistic virgins telling you otherwise. All of my girlfriends have had excruciating periods and I've talked to enough girls about it to know it's fairly common, sexually active or not.

Are you just a fucking idiot? Birth control is prescribed for acne, dysmenorrhea, hormone replacement, and a myriad of other things besides fucking.

Go back to school and learn what these drugs do. Or better yet just go find a job in IT and quit being a fucking faggot.