Obama's America: Mob" attack of hundreds of "youths" in Philadelphia assaults white students, police

Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?

What really happened:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/how-can-we-stop-the-mystery-attacks/

>I spent last night in the ER at St. Mary’s HospitaI. I received a call from my daughter Christina after my sons football game. She was crying, I couldn’t understand her, my heart dropped, I became scared, I said what is the matter? Dad, I was jumped, I’m beat up pretty bad. Where r u? Temple, they stole my phone. We’re heading to the police station. I do not hear from her until she gets to her apartment. Rage is running through my mind the whole time. She said she is getting a ride home and wants to go to St. Mary’s. I find out that her and her 2 male friends where badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game. This happened after they got off the subway at Broad and Cecil B Moore. These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly. Thank god, the people from the pizza place intervened. They arrested 2 people at the scene. I have not let Christina out of my sight, she is resting. Every part of her body is badly bruised, it makes me cry just thinking about it. No broken bones. If you have children at Temple, tell them to be careful. Please keep Christina Lauletta in your thoughts.

tl;dr a large congregation of blacks randomly beating up and trying to kill white people they come across in Philadelphia

The media narrative on this "random" mob attack, note how the media leaves out the race of the perpetrators and victims:

thetab.com/us/temple/2016/10/23/tu-altert-temple-mob-attack-6728

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/4-Juveniles-Arrested-for-Temple-University-Mob-Style-Attacks-398193841.html

>Groups of young people, estimated to number between 20 to 100, roved the school's North Philadelphia campus Friday night for nearly two hours causing havoc, authorities said

Remember folks, if you're a libcuck this is what you vote for

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/26/flash-mob-of-150-teens-attacks-temple-university-students-cops-in-philly/
philly.com/philly/columnists/solomon_jones/20161026_Webhed_here.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?
You know damn well why.

Kill the media bastards. Stalk and kill them.. kidnap them with no witnesses/cameras, then depose of their carcass by feeding their flesh to wild animals and grinding the bones to dust

because black hate crimes against whites are covered up by our lugenpresse

they actually deserve it, well the liberal ones do. Utter traitorous scumbags

The day of the rope is coming.

Some user Sup Forums last week was talking about niggers around Cecil B Moore Ave talking about 'making whitey pay' and throwing punches at random white people on the street. Said they headed directly home after seeing it go down. Guess shit like this happens all the time around there, and I had never even heard of Cecil B Moore Ave until last week.

this happened at my city too at a mostly white rich shopping mall. Apparently they almost raped a white girl too.

But it's ok. I am a liberal and I'm ok with this because it means I'm not racist. Progression into death and adapting to slavery for us white people.

>National Vanguard

>He really thinks MsNiggerBC, CNN abd Fox would report this.

On one hand I totally believe this happened. On the other hand, its from a place called national vanguard.

>Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?
The media never reports black on white crime. On the off chance that they do, they still blame the white person. Come on OP, you should know this by now.

>juveniles
Those darn "youths" are at it again.

What are you waiting for?

BY THE POWER OF KEK

RACE WAR WHEN?

She's lucky she wasn't raped and murdered.

shills GET OUT

MAKE THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN

This would be completely justified at this point. This shit is sickening.

will nogs acutally give up their last shreds of humanity to kill whites, are we seriously going to repeat the last 600 years of history because obama has to be a little cunt?

Fuck off nigger

I was up that weekend. Man I was at Cecil B Moore after I took the train home from the game. How did I miss a race war?

Hopefully, the south will rise again....and soon.

phillyfag here, literally haven't seen any of this. then again i live in based white center city.

The funniest thing is right after the father posted that message on fb people were calling him out for saying it was niggers

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/26/flash-mob-of-150-teens-attacks-temple-university-students-cops-in-philly/

>national vanguard

I'm pretty sure the majority of people are fed up with niggers. Youtube videos get flooded with nigger hate comments, Twitter posts get bombarded it, News articles don't let people comment because they know.
The tide is turning and the kike media is trying their hardest to keep a lid on it.

true, those niggers redpilled some whites and their families/friends

>mfw I was a block away from this and didn't even realize

November 9th after Trump is declared the next President.

where u at bro? wash west here

Lugenpresse covers up black hate crimes on whites, but social media is our workaround to spread the truth.

If Trump wins it will be the tipping point that proves peer-to-peer word-of-mouth social media is more powerful than top-down media control.

you white assholes, how would you feel if your ancestors suffered under slavery? If you were treated as subhuman by white people? And we are not even compensating them? I'd be pissed too if I was young and black.

>As the crowd spread into the surrounding area, a 15-year-old boy threw a police officer to the ground as she was trying to arrest him, causing her to fall on her patrol bike, an NBC affiliate reported. The teen was arrested a block away. Minutes later, another teenager approached an equine officer who had arrived to break up the crowd and punched the officer’s horse in the head twice.

They're trying to charge the horse-puncher with assault of an officer, because apparently an horse is an police

less than 5% of americans are descended from slave owners, and most of those descendants are black.

I can watch niggers and sand niggers die the most horrific deaths, yet feel nothing.

It has as much effect on me as watching a clock tick

Yea seeing farm animals be killed saddens me, seeing whites be killed leaves me depressed

not exactly

killing a police dog usually gets you more time than killing any other civilian

philly.com/philly/columnists/solomon_jones/20161026_Webhed_here.html

>"As a result, the neighborhood rapidly changed, and younger, whiter residents moved in."

Look at this absolutely fucking absurd article about it written by a black apologist essentially blaming temple for "excluding" the surrounding awful black community from their "wealthy" college camps (temple is a middle income/nearly blue collar college atm, though it has been seeing a lot of growth in degree valuation in the last few years.)

Their only option at that point will be to
SHUT
IT
DOWN

Incoming enrollment drop lol.

Natural desire to protect your kin.
Niggers on the other hand murder each other over a pair of sneakers.

Yeah we've seen the mechinations behind the scene at facebook and twitter and google, and we need to spread that knowledge as well.

>whites came in and raised neighborhood values
>this is a horrible tragedy

when blacks move into white neighborhoods and force whites out with crime, violence, shitting up the schools, and dwindling property values, say its a bad thing, racist, call it white flight and blame white people

when whites do the opposite and move into formerly white now black neighborhoods, say its a bad thing, racist, call it gentrification and blame white people

FUCK NIGGERS

:_(

They're right you faggot. The msm and the people who run it, need to be gotten rid of. It's state propaganda now.

Blacks and logic don't mix.

So this will be the shill strategy to eliminate Sup Forums after the election... SHUT IT DOWN with terroristic threats

i right i heard of this thingy

Its time
To kill
Now

Kill them or elect trump

Your choice

reply to this post ONLY if you hate niggers.

Only
If
You
Hate
Niggers

FUCK NIGGERRRRRRS REEEEE

This actually happens alot it's just not reported or explained away as "youth gangs".
Also remember to carry a rifle in your car with heaps of ammo lads your ccw isn't going to do shit against ork hords.

Fucking Eurocucks if this happened in America they would just get shot oh wait.

They're bitching about a stadium that Temple wants to build on Broad Street, saying "muh community". The community is absolute shit and produces nothing of value. Temple should buy all of North fucking Philadelphia and just burn it to the ground

WHITE GIRL BLEED A LOT

RACE WAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gibmedats

>muh second amendment
>muh tyranny
Manchildren BTFO

I saved your flag

I'm glad this shit is finally happening in my backyard. I've been ready to do my part against these marauding niggers ever since the Anti-Trump rallies in Chicago, Cali and Arizona this year.

Philly is a big Democratic enclave. Won't be many gun owners there. Would also have to check their gun laws but I bet it's illegal to carry in the city. It's DEFINITELY illegal to carry at a stadium, which is apparently where they came from.

Dems have been undermining our rights for many years and this is what it has come to.

It's open season on white people, thanks liberals.

The blacks in the West Indies are doing alright why cant you American niggers just shut up and forget about slavery like your Caribbean cousins?

neat. i saved it from some user 3 months ago. he spent like 6 hours perfecting it. it is marvelous ya?

Just a reminder to subscribe to Colin Flaherty's YouTube channel if any of you are interested in this kind of stuff. If you can make it through any 5 of his videos without feeling horribly depressed, you're a Real Man(tm).

Second amendment....

Seriously as soon as I'd hear something like this i would go full Tom Clancy on theire negro asses

Carry guns and shoot if they attack

Jews are idiotic. I will tell you why:

when all hell breaks loose no one is running to the jews. they are the most ineffectual worthless people on the earth. lower even than the niggers that cash welfare checks.

Jews are nothing without the white man. they are lesser than a nigger living in a mud hut.

Why doesn't this shit ever happen in Texas? I literally just got my CHL the other day and I've been practicing for months.

yeah he is cool for an old kike.

HIS NAME WAS OFFICER BUTTERCUP

As long as no one died I'm pleased. Most white city dwellers are liberals and this should wake them up.

>they were badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers

yes, but why would anyone neeeeeed an assault style weapon?
why would anyone neeeeed a 30 round detachable magazine?

Someone needs to clean up these niggers.

Jews will exterminate niggers if they try anything, they see niggers below even regular goyim.

I know a few people who went to Temple. All 3 of them were hardcore leftists. I don't give a shit if they get enriched. They asked for it.

Majority will