Explain this. How do we know that earth isn't flat? All NASA photos could be faked

Explain this. How do we know that earth isn't flat? All NASA photos could be faked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
youtube.com/watch?v=VNtR5HIL3FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>earth level

You can literally calculate how the view should look. Have you done that? If not, you have absolutely no right to spread your bullshit and no justification for your conviction.

Gravity.

Come on calculate it.

Isaac Newton was a kike. So gravity is basically another Jewish lie. Don't fall for it, white man.

I'm not the one claiming there is a global conspiracy against the "real" world model, and I'm not the one claiming a certain image constitues proof for this. Show that it's proof. Come on. I dare you.

So by extension, calculus isn't real?

sky level and 'earth level' are both edited images, you can clearly see the curvature of earth from a place at 40,000 ft

>Show that it's proof

thats exactly what photographic evidence does. your turn, ballie

>He's never climbed a mountain.

Literally what would be the gain of lying and creating fake photos and saying the world was a sphere for years and years if it was flat?
What would NASA or the gubment have to get out of this conspiracy

>2016
>Literally believing earth is flat.

Retards. Earth is hollow

and flat

>"Horizon always at eye level is only possible on a flat plane."

Substantiate your claim.

I gotchu famalam

youtu.be/G8cbIWMv0rI

Theyre trolls Hanz calm down

Spent a year boating around the world.

Its fucking round

>t. Not a faggot

when i was 5 years old my dad and i were boating

he just kept going and going and soon we were out in the middle of the specific ocean

soon though we heard the rush of water and found that the specific ocean had been emptying all of its water out into a void

This

Not to mention the fact that any other space agency, company or even fucking hobby rocket builder could disprove such a conspiracy.

Autism

You can literally see a planet through a telescope and notice it's round. If Earth is flat than that would mean other planets would be flat right?
Let this meme die please

Also, pic related

Isaac newton was a devote christian

Who fakes the NASA photos? Why hasn't anyone leaked anything? How many people around the world are in on the conspiracy? What about the people who have been outside of the atmosphere and have seen that the Earth isn't flat, are they on the conspiracy too?

>what is perspective
Fuck off.

Ancient cartographers never even thought the earth was flat. It's a completely false meme.

Of course not. Math is not the universal language, it's universal lies!!!

So those satellite photos I've been adjusting for perspective distortion and applying spatial filters to are all fake!?!
>Mind fucking blown.

you don't know much about proportions do you u raging faggot

if the earth was flat there would be the same temperature everywhere in the world, no ice caps

Watch the sun rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
Have a (YOU)

>fake NASA photos
Yeah, but to cover up factories and skyscrapers on pluto, mars and our moon.

oh noes! were you ded, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNtR5HIL3FM

I'm going to be nice and assume you're seriously asking instead of pretending to be an idiot.

There are a couple of simple ways to know the Earth is round.

1. During an eclipse, its shadow on the Moon is always round. That could only be true if the Earth was a sphere.
2. As you travel north and south, you see different stars. Which means your angle relative to them is changing with latitude, which is only possible if the Earth's surface is curved.
3. Shadows cast by the sun have different lengths depending on latitude, which means the angles are different. Again, only possible on a round Earth.

We've known both these things since ancient times. In fact, 2500 years ago, a Greek mathematician named Eratosthenes used the shadows mentioned above, along with some simple geometry, to measure the Earth's diameter. And he got it right.

So, we've known the Earth is round since long before NASA. In fact, despite the myth about Columbus, we knew 2000 years before his trip that there was no edge to fall off of.

Literally every pilot in the world would have to be in on it, or else their flight paths over long distances wouldn't make any sense. Also, where's the edge? Somewhere in the Pacific? How did Japan fly in from the east when they attacked Pearl Harbor?

It's a geoid. The American continent is actually kind of a lumpy tumor on the surface.

Make that three simple ways. I wrote two and then added the third without correcting the rest.

Why would there be a horizon if it was flat?

You're a special kind of retard, right?

If the earth was flat you'd see land from literally fucking anywhere at sea. You cant. Done.

Also, explain tides.

And just to add, the whole "Columbus thought the earth was flat" meme is bullshit. Everyone on the expedition and the financiers were aware the Earth was round. The debate was not over the shape of the planet, but rather over the estimated distance to what they thought was India, and subsequently how much supplies to bring with them.

Hey dipshits, if earth is flat, why doesn't all the water in the ocean just fall off

Yeah, funny enough Columbus was wrong because he underestimated how far Asia was but got lucky. If it weren't for America he probably would have died at sea.

>The American continent is actually kind of a lumpy tumor on the surface.

Pottery

Wtf I believe the earth is flat now

Unfortunately nothing in my life has changed for better or worse after having come to this conclusion...

>implying that picture is to scale

True. As I recall, he went through all the books, found the most favorable numbers he could find, and then exaggerated those. If the Americas hadn't been in the way, he would never have made it.

Ha!