DC Superhero Girls

Let's have a DC Superhero Girls thread. I feel like we haven't had one a while. Here's season one put together.
youtube.com/watch?v=pjV0zjC7ZIc&t=12s
And here's half of season two.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhwzI3uE5cI&t=307s
There's now a music video for DC Superhero Girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgx9b6-355w

I'm I the only one who thinks season one is kinda boring compare to the other seasons ?

Reminded that this version of Bumblebee is being sued by Hasbro cause of the toy names.

I wish there was more fan art for the show.

The next graphic novel Past Times at Super Hero is coming out this month on the 27th.

Here's the cover it.

Where's my Catwoman dolly, DC?! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Also a non-con exclusive Cheetah. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cheetah's dolls is coming.

Do you think we'll get a design tweak for the new series like what happened with Monster High?

God I hope not. Monster High hasn't been good since the reboot.

I wonder how the new show will affect the toys. I hope they don't change them too much .

Jinx doll when ?

Oh baby I can't wait.

They need to hurry up and put out the Frost action figure too.

Hawkgirl doll when ? She has a action figure it's only a matter of time for her to get a doll .

What happened to attractive DC chicks?

There still attractive .

>Carol is the prettiest one
>doll never ever

it's not fair

>There
Where?

Grammar aside, all I see is an animated Barbie doll.

I wish they hadn't changed her design .She looked more like a superhero than a school girl.

They could use that design for her secondary active outfit like these. If she ever got dolls that is.

Ladies.

better than OK KO

The better Doctor Light is already in the show.

When will Raven appear on the show ? I want the Titans to hang out with each other on the show.

The writer doesn't seem to get Jinx powers.

maybe watch teen titans then?

I've been watching Teen Titans. I want to watch them in another cartoon.

That is not Jinx. Not unless she had "work" done.

It's Jinx alright.

what is wrong with her face then

I'll forever not get this 'separate but equal' mentality when it comes to women and feminism.
>Guys grow up with G.I. Joe
>Girls grow up with Barbie
>Okay, so you want to get into super heroes
>Okay, so there's plenty of female heroes
>Plenty of positive role models in existing media
>Yeah nah, let's create a show that exclusively targets girls
>And it only has girls in the show
>And you're basically taking the existing Barbie motif and slapping superhero costumes on it

And it's not just limited to media--gotta have girl legos, gotta have girl Nerf guns.

They're perpetually taking one step forward, two steps back.

Like with many other things, late 90s-early 00s girl power had the best balance.

The pictures isn't good.

rule 34 when?

Her face looks utterly wrong in all those shots, it's like they took a bimbo and recolored her to look like Jinx.

You're just noticing the same-face for half the cast?

She got it far worse than any of the other girls, though. And I mean FAR worse.

Just be happy that there using this version of Jinx in this. This version of her was created for the old show so it's great that there this of her in show.

>Look up the Fearsome Five
>The only one who looks the same is Mammoth, and MAYBE Gizmo
>Jinx is fucking bald

I agree--Asian Gizmo from Teen Titans was a blessing.

>not liking delicious brown Jinx

shit taste

>Not liking cute goth girl.
I would like comic Jinx if she had cartoon Jinx's personality and hair.

Comic Jinx is FUGLY.

Seriously no one likes her. She's not interesting like cartoon Jinx.

Why did they white wash Starfire when she's orange ?

I think they mention Carol has multiple outfits because she's rich and likes fashion

The box art for the toys are cute.

What? She's clearly darker than the actual white chicks. Also original cartoon Starfire wasn't very orange anyways.

>she's a "hero" when she stops her own fucking killer plants from hurting others

wow, so brave

>attractive
>anime wanna be designs

>anime wanna be designs
Yes, and? They took the anime template and did it better. What's wrong with that?

Big Barda doll when ? Lady Shiva doll when ?

Both fucking suck

I wanna Giganta

Someone should updated this. How successful is DC Superhero Girls now ?

>Wonder Woman is a student and the same age as literal teenagers
>Superman and Batman are graduates and actual heroes
I don't know why this bothers my autism so much but it does

Like every JL is a student but those two. Fucking WHY?

They suck so badly they aren't DC universe canon anymore. Get over it. Teen Titans 2003 was bad.

Miss Martian episode when ? I really want a episode her so we can see more of her powers.

When do we get Jessica Cruz and superior Lauren Faust redesigns?

>DC Bumblebee came out first.
>DC Bumblebee has absolutely nothing in common with Hasbro Bumblebee besides the name and the color yellow.

Is Hasbro retarded? Do they realize that they have no case?

Next year probably .

It's not about who came first it's about the trademark of the name Bumblebee. Hasbro had it trademarked first and DC has the TM mark at the end of Bumblebee's name on her box for toys.

I hope Killer Moth is a reoccurring character in the show.

I also hope he gets redeemed and becomes a hero instead but is still friends with and gets support from his villain friends Ratcatcher, Firefly and Eraser.

Yeah, but the thing is the two are absolutely nothing alike, and "Bumblebee" is a common thing. Hasbro can copyright "Bumblebee: The Robot". But they can't just copyright the name of an insect.

What are they going to do? Have their legal team scour the United States for bee hives to hand out court summons because that cunt bag mother nature infringed on their rights?

>Like every JL is a student but those two. Fucking WHY?

Truthfully?

Because their very presence would detract from the show's girlpower appeal.
The heroes in this show are the girls, first and foremost.

But when you throw Batman and Superman into the mix? You run into a dilemma.
You can either have Batman and Superman steal the heroine's thunder and solve all the problems, because let's face it, those two will never not hold leadership roles in team cartoons.
Or.
You let Batman and Superman job to every threat, nerfing their level of competence into the ground, so the girls can solve the problems instead. While this could work in theory, I highly doubt DC would be thrilled about Batman and Superman being portrayed as consistently ineffectual background characters throughout an entire series.

The compromise is to have them be a significant presence in the lore, while keeping it in a setting they'd rarely if ever go to.

Plus it opens up some rather comical dialogue where a clearly adult Batman shows up to the school for whatever reason, and Batgirl is completely grossed out when a teenage Catwoman asks her if Batman is single.