Rumors of another Jean Grey and another Venom ongoing

>rumors of another Jean Grey and another Venom ongoing

I don't understand, do you mean they would have each of their individual books rebooted or another series running parallel to the main book? How would that even work?

Venom and Venom Inc with the "new" characters of Venomverse
Teen Jean and Phoenix Ressurection

>Rumors of another Venom ongoing
Source?

considering venom has eaten people's brains, it will probably be some watered down bullshit. like how people have asked about carnage as a villain in a movie. it's just too violent and would have to be rated R. which would end up being successful.

>Venom Inc with the "new" characters of Venomverse
News of cancellation five issues in

Venom has never eaten anyone's brains. He licked a little off a wall one time then immediately freaked out and split then felt guilty and disgusted by it. He says he's going to eat people's brains to scare them mostly although the symbiote gives him an unconscious urge to do it.

Besides there's been a Venom ongoing for months now

Why is Hemsworth hanging out with the reanimated corpse of Frank Zappa?

Again, gonna need a source. Why would they make a Venom series when Web warriors failed so badly?

What about the Ultimate Spiderman arc? The suit eats people to stay alive.

Well, Gargan ate people as Venom. Worst Flash ever did was bite someone's head off and spit it out

That's cool and makes sense.
Because the regular Venom and Jean series are selling 30k and 19k per month. Seems like franchises worth expanding.
30k is what Marvel considers a big hit now.

>Source
>his ass

i was also intrigued by this question and after a quick reverse image search i found the answer to be most satisfying

He saw it on bleeding cool

Cool art.

>another Jean Grey ongoing
Why?

I will never understand Jean Grey fans.

>jean turns the marvel universe gay

I think you mean autistic self inserting wolverine fans

it's two venoms. they've got tongues and they're, they're here ta get ya. it's two venoms running around and look out cuz that guy over there has he has sword hands. he he's got an itch he just can't scratch. and suddenly southern plantation owner Dormammu he's here and he's comin. it's two venoms, it's just called two venoms

Which means it was a rumor on here first.

wow more Jean grey garbage eh ? I will never understand her fans. She's basically the sole definition of a Mary Sue. She was already born an alpha mutant, but then they decide to make her even stronger by making it so a cosmic entity "just so happens" to take a liking to her.

sorry not alpha omega mutant(which only makes it worse desu)

>Jean
>a Mary Sue

You have no idea what a Mary Sue actually is do you?

OH SHIT THEY FOUND ME !!!

>Web Warriors but with Venoms

Because that worked out so well the last time they tried it.

Welp. Confirmed I guess

Jean Grey is an amazing books, but barely sales 15k.

They would kill Venom with another ongoing, same thing they did with Black Panther.

The idea wasnt that bad, the art and writing were atrocious

The idea could have worked, but instead of "team of alternate Spider-characters fighting interdimensional threats," it became "Spider-Gwen and three or four other characters fight Electro for 11 issues."

Rich the Leech based these rumors on changes for two of the posters coming this November, but none of these are ongoings.

>implying

>not digging deeper

"Phoenix: Resurrection" (title implies that adult Jean Grey will be back) will be written by Matthew Rosenberg and drawn by Leinil Francis Yu, while "Venom Inc." will be ASM/Venom crossover, with Slott and Gage as writers on the Alpha issue, Ryan Stegman drawing that issues, the ASM ones, and the variant covers for the entire crossover, and Gerardo Sandoval will return to Venom as part of the crossover.

More details later.
t. the one who posted the early solicits for all premier publishers but Marvel.

>>implying
?

Gwen has a long ass

LONG
O
N
G

Source is bleedingcuck you idiots

It will be a crossover between Slott ASM and Venom.

>Phoenix: Resurrection - The Return of Jean Grey
ftfy

So when are Jean and venom gonna team up?

Venom verse did well and it's better than making venom bimonthly and deep sixing the quality of that book.

As for Jean her Generations book was a total winner giving adding 40k to the struggling TJ book. Bring Real Jean back put her in space and let her prop up GOTG and Inhumans for a year while TJ and Blue finish their storyarcs
She's hot and super powerful

I like it when she dies.

>Bring back Jean Grey

Has RDJ finally cracked under the pressure of being a star and gone back to the comfort offered by drugs?

That is one unsettling RDJ mask.

>books that don't interest me exist
This is an outrage. I'm going to protest by simply not buying them.

When will Marlel learn to stop making books that don't appeal specifically to me?