SPEAKING OF TRUMP AND HIS LOVE AFFAIR OF RUSSIANS

SPEAKING OF TRUMP AND HIS LOVE AFFAIR OF RUSSIANS.

THE ONLY RUSSIAN I LIKE IS YOU PEOPLE RUSSIAN TO THE POLLS TO VOTE FOR ME ON NOV. 8TH.

I'm with her. At least she doesn't grab women by the pussy.

Your candidate doesn't even grab women by the pussy? Sad.

*raucous cheering and applause*

You're right, they can run away by the time they are old enough to be called women. Sticking to the little ones is so much easier.

kek

nice one OP

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING

Yea, she does.

A disgusting colored lab coat that cost more than you make in a month.

>pantsuit aficionado

is this from Florida? Why is she wearing a green, leather trench coat in hot Florida weather?

holy shit that's hillaryous I'm gonna pokemon go to the polls and vote for making herstory

Her jacket probably costs more than everything I own. But she really knows how to connect with the working people.

If you poo with hemmorhoids, and wipe. Is it possible to get infections from minuscule poopoo exposure

Also look at her audience, young people, gays, blacks, nu-males, etc. These people don't turn out and vote in large numbers unless someone of their own minority is running.

They might show up because Hillary is at their school, community center, or fundraiser, but they won't leave work early or change their plans so they can go vote.

Also only 2 people are smiling in that pic. And you could argue that shot was taken at a coincidental moment, but trump's crowd always seems high energy and optimistic

Whats wrong with her anyway?

What does he see Sup Forums?

comey comin with dem emails

Weiner's future ex girlfriend

the key is not to wipe. nobody notices a difference in your BO anyway