BACK ON THE STREET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7CaiWxKYBo
youtube.com/watch?v=yL3lJfpenAc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fz_V3oAUL8XJMEudq5wm5hDT_f554uagt6sIm_sJDro/edit#gid=1996929977
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-man_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice how CTR only cite Nate Bronze now? They seem desperate. Hillary is collapsing and they know it

I really just don't understand all this hate for HillDog. It must be because of Bill Clinton's scandels. I'm in my very early 20s so it must just not effect me, but I don't care what Her husband did. Drumpf is not an option because he is a racist and a sexist, and the SOP (Sexist Olde Party) is just scared of a woman breaking the glass ceiling. Im With Her

Do you not understand how corrupt she is?

She is a woman. Hard stop.

its a CTR post, just ignore

You guys ridiculed Silver in 2012 and he turned out being right, you're gonna even feel more stupid come this November 8th

>sage is a choice

dont mind me

>Do you not understand how corrupt she is?

Of course I do. It's corrupt versus insane. I'll take corrupt any day.

Actually, Trump is more than just insane. He has the emotional maturity and emotional stability of a spoiled child. I'll trust Hillary's cool, calm adult finger on the nuke button long before I'll accept Trump's angry whiney tantrum finger. With nukes at stake, whether she's a criminal or not is small potatoes.

CNN says otherwise, motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7CaiWxKYBo

BREAKING NEWS!!! Trump at 98%
support nationally according to this poll!

Notice a pattern? Its gonna make the betting odds on Brexit's final moments look like child's play.

Only on Sup Forums could they look at hillary at 79% chance of winning and say Trump is winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL3lJfpenAc

I just love the fact that Trump is like, the comeback kid.

Broken and battered from the campaign trail he bites his gumguard and makes a fighting comeback.

Shit's like a rocky movie.

Doubled in literally the past few days. Rethink your life CTR

No way. Link?

YOURE THE BEST AROUND

>I just love the fact that Trump is like, the comeback kid.

If this was a month ago I would have been concerned, but we got a week left and Hillary will win comfortably. But hey keep posting so I can save your post for my collection.

>Doubled in literally the past few days.

>7sHylGay
>Gay

Nice user-generated map user. Every 270 to Win projection for the past month has put Hill on top

You know how I know you're a faggot?

Because you don't get that snatching victory from the jaws of defeat is always sweeter.

But hey, keep supporting Hillary because you believe in helping out "Womens issues" like the little fag you are.

You're gonna feel pretty stupid when you find out.

YOU RAISE ME UUUUP
SO I CAN STANDS ON MOUNTAINS

>Because you don't get that snatching victory from the jaws of defeat is always sweeter.

There is no snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. This isn't a fucking movie you fucking faggot. Trump will lose, we already knew this after the first debate. There is no meme magic.

Victory for Hillary has been assured since 2012 because no one else was big enough to take her on. Trump is a total flop of a candidate, even worse than Romney.

>You're gonna feel pretty stupid when you find out.

Yup just like Sup Forums shilling for Romney in 2012, you faggots will be taking up the ass on November 8.

Does anyone have the 2012 reactions by the way? Where Sup Forums was loosing their shit because "everyone I know was saying this is impossible"

>posting old charts again
He's down to by over 1% now and the ABC poll shifted from -12 to -1 into his direction. Trump will win and you will leave Sup Forums forever, knowing that everyone here willl me smug.

SWEET CAROLINE

>There is no snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. This isn't a fucking movie you fucking faggot

A 20% chance of success isn't a 0% chance.

If Trump wins, a 1 in 5 shot, you will have lost like a little bitch against the odds.

I'm serious though, what kind of a little bitch do you have to be to go through your life being a snivelling sycophant for the most likely outcome.

>every time he gets close he fucks it up, almost intentionally
hmm..

Oh I'm sorry here is the most recent polling on RCP of Trump getting BTFO

another day, another 538 shitpost

Why does the Hillary Pepe make her look like she's having a stroke?

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

But I thought polls were lies user?

Ick. CTR is gross and annoying. I enjoy having a real job where I don't have to troll message boards on a Sunday night. I can just relax and laugh at them.

Look at Bobby, all mature, he thinks he's a grownup because he follows the grownup numbers.

The fun of odds, and the point, is running against them for fun and profit.

Go back to the cuckshed.

Early voting and even Nate's map itself say show another picture. In comparison to 2012, Trump is definitely winning Florida, NC, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, Georgia and Texas. In NS model, Romney had a 9% chance of winning on election day (decreased every day). Trump, on the other hand, has more than double that chance is increasing every day by 2-3% or more.

Just to give you a picture on how much Clinton is actually losing. Also, showing a lead bigger than even the biggest RCP lead of 7.5 a short time ago is pretty retarded.

nice bait, got 3 dumbasses

>For the last month

Its not 'the last month' anymore.

By for the last month I meant continuously everyday when they release the poll consensis map Hill has been beating Trump, including the one from today

>sexist olde party

>Nate Asbestos

Actually early voting shows that Clinton has enough support in her key states and it's even closer in Florida than it was 2012.

Ever since Weinergate Trump won back Arizona, Iowa, and Ohio on that filthy website. Florida and Nevada are looking like they're about to warm back up too. Cry more CTRfag.

Obama was leading Romney by over 250k in early voting (both by mail and in-person). Clinton is still behind Trump after a whole week of nothing but Southern Florida counties voting and now the Norther ones are opening. Florida is now completely Republican. In other states, blacks, the key group of Democrats, have a massively decreased voter turnout this election which will cost them massively. In NC, Republicans just overtook their 2012 goal while Democrats are still behind.

No one cares that she has a vagina. The hate is stemmed from her being a corrupt traitorous piece of shit. If she were a man and didn't have the last name Clinton she would have been imprisoned long ago as she should have.

>latest poll
>user made map

way to go drumpf. pat yourself on the back

Not what you're looking for, but close.

>Early voting and even Nate's map itself say show another picture. In comparison to 2012, Trump is definitely winning Florida,

lol

Where are you getting you're information?

>insane
She LITERALLY let a pedophile who raped a sterilization off the hook and laughed about it
She LITERALLY let innocent Americans burn alive in Egypt
She LITERALLY stole all of Haiti's benefit money for herself after the earthquake
She LITERALLY has taken money from countries that rape and kill their women for farting despite claiming to be an icon for women's rights
She LITERALLY wants a no-fly zone over Syria

But Trump says he likes to grab em by the pussy. That's SO much worse.

Polls plus model has Trump at 45% in Florida, 40% in NC and 40% in NV.

>She LITERALLY let a pedophile who raped a sterilization off the hook and laughed about it
Fuck my brain farted there is appears
He raped a 12 year old girl into sterilization

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fz_V3oAUL8XJMEudq5wm5hDT_f554uagt6sIm_sJDro/edit#gid=1996929977

>shilling for Romney
Nobody gave a shit about Mittens until Paul was fucked over. Claiming otherwise is how we know you're a newfag.

I don't think they've updated the FL one because according to the site they list as the source has drastically different numbers then the ones listed in the google doc.

Because polls supported him in 2012

He put Arizona as blue based on one poll a while ago

He is fucking stupid and is living off a clean state moment, he's had a ton of fuck ups recently.

Independent here...what actually make you think hillary has a cool calm adult finger. Nukes at stake? The US under Obama has only increased its military spending from that of the Bush era and im pretty sure her record shows she'll either stay the course or increase it.

hahahahaah even the australian media admitted that hillary is falling because of the fbi

CTR BTFO!!!!

What is the best place to visit in Aussie? Melbourne, Perth, or Sydney?

>whether she is a criminal or not is small potatoes

Does that even sound reasonable to you?

When both of them are under criminal investigation, yeah.

> 69
> Cool, calm adult finger

That cool, calm adult finger accidentally deleted a few national security emails.
Please read:
> Mrs. Clinton escaped legal jeopardy when FBI Director James B. Comey concluded that while she risked national security by mailing top-secret information on a server she kept at her home in New York, and while she may well have broken several federal laws, she was so unsophisticated in her understanding of technology and classification that she didn’t know what she was doing.

You are eager to allow an allegedly CLUELESS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY PERSON near fucking nuclear bombs.

And that's not even the worst part of your argument.
The POTUS does not have supreme power over nuclear bombs.
Read this too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-man_rule

Vote for Hillary all you want, but quit the retarded statements.