Knowledge Bomb. The "original plan" for the Election

The "original plan" for the Election was going to be Hillary vs Jeb, with Jeb losing.

The rise of Trump & Sanders, combined with Jeb failing(also being threatened by the Clinton Campaign), derailed that entirely.

Sanders camp was infiltrated/sabotaged by the DNC/Hill camp, and Sanders was threatened/beat up at the DNC. There was also a plot to stage a false flag at the DNC to blame Sanders supporters & the RNC if the Sanders supporters/camp didn't leave the building.

The Trump audio and the fake victims was the plan that was going to be done if the RNC came down between Trump vs Jeb.

If it wasn't for the DNC/Clinton Campaign, Sanders would have won the nomination & the race would be Trump vs Sanders with a legit close race.(Trump would end up beating Sanders due to being a stronger grassroots candidate then Sanders).

With all this being said, the only way Hillary can "win" is by rigging(significant rigging might I add due to the lack of real organic support).

I've covered many things in my past Knowledge Bombs, I suggest people read up on them when they get the chance and dig into them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
myuhc.com/content/myuhc/Member/Assets/Pdfs/reform-preventive-external-list-Contraceptive-Services-Only.pdf
emahiser.christogenea.org/unseen-world-within-our-world
emahiser.christogenea.org/PDF/All_Kinds_of_Flesh_Not_the_Same_2.pdf
emahiser.christogenea.org/adam-hebrew-genesis
wgntv.com/2016/10/28/plane-on-fire-at-ohare-airport-emergency-crews-responding/
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/28/fedex-plane-catches-fire-fort-lauderdale/92909130/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37796876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators AMA's)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049

Exciting times we are living in.

So many ripple effects, Timeframes, puzzle pieces & chessboards.

What else does the Clinton campaign hold in reserve? They only have a few days to deploy it.

>The "original plan" for the Election was going to be Hillary vs Jeb, with Jeb losing.
Early emails suggested they fully expected to run against Yeb!

A nice civilised campaign of harmless banter and she gets to win.

And along comes the Don......

Beautiful.

whats one thing that you havent told us or we havent asked about that you think is really interesting in terms of the political world and the world in itself? Also who is a very powerful person and multiple people in the world that people would question and possibly even be suprised by how much power they have? im talking about people out in the open who are relatively famous or known, not behind closed doors and controlling the world in the shadows.

& bump
b
u
m
p

whats the next step re: foundation investigation? can the DOJ block the FBI until after the election?

How big will the influence of rigging be? Can Trump still win?

How big will the influence of rigging be? Can Trump still win?

Trump can still win, but people have to be watching for any dirty tricks the Democrats might try to pull or make use of involving voter fraud & voting machines.

Exactly.

Trump barely has Sand granules while Hillary has a fucking quarry worth of shit.

Just answered in another reply to you:

Ive been doing a little digging into your female frontal lobe damage assertions.

Is it by design?

For example the affordable care act offers zero co pay contraceptives.

myuhc.com/content/myuhc/Member/Assets/Pdfs/reform-preventive-external-list-Contraceptive-Services-Only.pdf

Am I the only one bothered by Anonymous5's way of using "then" instead of "than" in every one of his posts ?

Wich Berenstain universe am I in ?

Appreciate it.

Thank you very much.
I apologize, I'm on public wifi and I thought the post didn't get through.

Yes its by design.

As I said in my Social Engineering post, either you keep them stupid or you make them stupid or do you do a mix of both overtime.

Its alright.

LARP faggot

Is this true and will it become public before the election?

On a scale from 1-10, how much of literally nothing will Wilson's new "bombshell" be?
Leaning towards 11 - national enquirer tier non-story.

haha

Sweden? You guys are a Hotspot for ISIS & Radical groups.

What about the emails?

I was expecting a deflection along the lines of "LOL ctr getting scared because i'm dropping truth bombs why else would you respond" but sure that works.

Great work on recent days anon5, bump for you

Is McMullin controlled opposition?

Yes, it is by design to destroy whites.

emahiser.christogenea.org/unseen-world-within-our-world
emahiser.christogenea.org/PDF/All_Kinds_of_Flesh_Not_the_Same_2.pdf
emahiser.christogenea.org/adam-hebrew-genesis

tell me more about this proposed false flag that didnt happen

what was it supposed to be? bombing inside the convention?

33k was just the tip of the iceberg.

Just stating a ever present fact that your country is becoming a safe house.

Thank you.

CIA related, and he's pissed the Clinton Camp off as much as the 3rd party candidates interms of votes being taken away from Hillary.

No idea.

Icke wrote about this years ago if I remember correctly

Do you have any new intel on the planned ISIS attacks?

The first day of Safar last year was when the Paris attacks happened, and this year it starts on November 1, as mentioned in other threads.

Make a single clearly verifiable prediction that can't be guessed in advance.

>Sanders was threatened/beat up at the DNC

I heard this theory before, and supposedly Bernie had a mark on his cheek that he tried to cover with make-up on the night of Hillary getting the nomination.

Any more details on this?

AnonCinco, what will you be doing after this election?

I did say that CTR has connections to "kiddie stuff".

Didn't know how far up the chain also might have.

Yes and/or storming the stage and attacking certain people.

Will RICO be involved in prosecuting?

Think obummer will start false flag shit in order to protect himself/invoke martial law?

And will this stuff revealed be enough to pull the blinders off even the most cucked hillary supporters (in general population)

Lastly, will we find out more about (pic related)?

>either you keep them stupid or you make them stupid or do you do a mix of both overtime.
fluoride? should i get a counter top distiller?

I LOVE YOU user PLS REPLY!!!!!!! Also when do you think Hornets Nest attack might happen? Thanks :)

check this out, paid protestors in ND

super fresh, super juicy.

more pics to follow

Beat up by Clinton people & threatened.

Look at how many "refugees" are setting up networks around Europe.

Small attacks test the waters for eventual big attacks.

Hey it's this LARPing faggot again.

Every time I ask you for proof, you deflect and accuse me of being scared, CTR, troll, etc.

Either put up or shut up.

Any thoughts on these planes catching fire?

wgntv.com/2016/10/28/plane-on-fire-at-ohare-airport-emergency-crews-responding/

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/28/fedex-plane-catches-fire-fort-lauderdale/92909130/

Both on the same day, also the day after the Pence plane went off the runway.

any chance clinton gets arrested before the election?

More "gas leaks."

these were posted not long ago, original user might still be around, who knows.

>mfw when I see these stupid knowledge bomb roleplaying threads

Do you have any info on Weiner?

I have the feeling that they will strike at Halloween night to maximize chaos.

Trump supporter killing Kahn live on stage?

Some of the predictive linguistics data we follow has Hillary "Disappearing", along with complete political chaos over the next several months.

The Tl;dr would be, Trump wins, Hillary leaves the public eye; economic instability and breakdowns of supply chain infrastructure.

With the E-mail's returning to the forefront it's unclear what the hell is going on internally with the DNC at this moment.

Their campaign is doing maximum damage control, but with Dem supporters quietly pulling support (Oh, and almost NO social media coverage of any of this), it reinforces the idea that whatever the FBI has is damning.

I wonder what the FedEx plane could have been carrying. Something someone wanted?

You are wrong on this one. I have read all your bombs and found them to be reasonable, but this one, you are far from right.

Jeb was never the chosen one for this election.

Here's my proof. During the GOP primaries, EVERY media outlet focused on Trump. EVERY news outlet praised Trump's boldness.
They would not even cover other candidates.
Once Trump was the nominee, every MSM turned against him. All they would do is show negative commentary about him. Why?

Because Trump was the sacrificial lamb for the DNC. They reasoned that Trump needed to get nominated because Hillary would have the best chance to win against him. Let's face it. Hillary would have lost embarrassingly to Rubio, Cruz, or even Kasich. They wanted to ensure Hillary's victory by making sure Trump was the nominee.

Unfortunately, their strategy has back fired. Now, Trump is gonna win. No one in this world predicted this. I only hope that when Trump gets elected, he blows the fuck out of all this conspiracy that the DNC has been committing.

Nicely done.

Hornets Nest depends on variables.

>Think obummer will start false flag shit in order to protect himself/invoke martial law?
There's no putting this cat back in this bag.

I know he's 'ex' cia. But what would they have to gain from running a nobody candidate in utah.

My guess was a clinton/romney plant to hopefully pull a couple of.mountain states out from under trump.

Having a hard time seeing a legit cia angle.

Read this and tell us your thoughts

>Just stating a ever present fact that your country is becoming a safe house.
Well sweden used to be a safe house for 'political exiles' from Argentina during the cold war, exiles that happened to be leaders of local marxist-guevarist guerrillas. Funny how they didn't chance a bit.
What do they get in return from ISIS though?

Welcome back, kind sir.

I see that you're posting more often now. Seems that things are speeding up.

I'm not wrong on this.

They wanted a "classic" Bush vs Clinton to resume the usual business.

You are wrong on this one. I have read all your bombs and found them to be reasonable, but this one, you are far from right.

Clinton was never the chosen one for this election.

Here's my proof. During the GOP primaries, EVERY media outlet focused on Trump. EVERY news outlet praised Trump's boldness.
They would not even cover other candidates.
Once Trump was the nominee, every MSM turned against him. All they would do is show negative commentary about him. Why?

Because Trump was too tasty for ratings. They reasoned that if they focused on how stupid and dump Trump is Hillary would have the best chance to win against him. Let's face it. Hillary would have lost embarrassingly to Rubio, Cruz, or even Kasich. In fact, she would lose horribly to all of them. They wanted to ensure Hillary's victory by making sure Trump gets slammed 24/7.

Unfortunately, their strategy has back fired. Now, Trump is gonna win. No one in this world predicted this. I only hope that when Trump gets elected, he blows the fuck out of all the treason that the DNC has been committing.

>Jeb was never the chosen one for this election.
The Dems fully expected Jeb to be selected, shown in emails leaked earlier this year.

Before the R selection process got going he was way ahead in polling.

>Let's see if Safar has some meanings
>Literal meaning: Empty. During this month the houses used to be empty and deserted[citation needed] because the ban on going to war in the month of Muharram came to an end and everyone proceeded towards the battlefield.
fuck fuck fuck

In your honest opinion, who is going to win?

Bullshit.
>trump being the strongest grassroots candidate
Sanders raised like $200m in small private donations.

If it wasn't for rigging and suppression, Sanders would have beaten Clinton by millions of votes.

me and you were just talking about that situation in the last bread. I found these, clicked the catalog button and see your brand new thread.........kek or coincidence?

also trips on my first post here....wtf

The terrorist pattern right now is experiment, both for experience and to locate weak points. Presumably on some significant date they will use that experience and data to launch a simultaneous multi-target attack which the media will not be able to dismiss as a gas leak. It is completely possible that it was a pure target of opportunity with no important cargo. Was there anything in Hoboken?

Streisand Effect combined with the MSM trying to pick the 'worst' candidate. Thanks to the current cultural situation in the west (SJW's and general insanity) this backfired horribly.

Jeb had the financial backing early on to take him through the entire election, the support simply wasn't there. Milking blood from a turnup, pretty much.

Trump took advantage of the Media's own news cycles and methods and used it against them. Look at the whole birther thing a few months ago; an hour of generals proclaiming support and 2 minutes of Trump going "Yeah, he was born in the USA, why is this even an issue?"

I remember CNN being particularly upset.

Yes they are.

Destruction of Europe & demographic replacement.

Interesting.

im gonna agree with satan on this one

Hello anon5, just dropping by to leave this article here, relevant to your past threads on feminism and demographic replacement.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37796876

Hello Friend, glad you are back.

I notice you are coming back more often, appreciated. What are we NOT asking that you wish we were. Post a hint or something to get us on the right track.

BTW - Donna Brazile is melting down on Twitter as we speak. Glorious.

Its not Bullshit, just laying things out.

The only way Hillary can "win" is by Rigging.

So with that being said, Trump more then likely is going to win.

I've always said my threads are interesting.

Yeahhh...

And I doubt that they'd wait till next year, people are starting to get fed up of the migrants.

It's so interesting that people don't get this. What the Muslims are doing is what the Muslims have always done. They are balancing quiet positioning against explosions of force to expand the territory claimed for the Caliphate. This is the express project of Islam. No previous generations of Europeans suffered any confusion about this, least of all those who encountered Muslims. This is not some kind of pieced-together symbolic gesture that only makes sense if you look at the Mona Lisa upside-down.

Welcome back Captain Obvious.

"In bed with the enemy in more ways then one."

I told you guys this.........

I saw Donna's meltdown.

The rats are jumping ship, moles are coming out & the beast is turning on itself.

As I stated multiple times in my older Knowledge Bombs.

It looks like she's been turned on by her party and the MSM. Will the rigging apparatuses also turn on her?

The words war and civil war have been thrown around a lot lately. What could be a potential catalyst for a civil war here? People are pissed but I don't see anything happening.

Any insights on the recent FBI news? Will she finally be locked up?

Also consider this.

Western Women are so out of control, so "empowered" that Islam has to come in en mass to try balance it out.

Let that sink in.

Obama could potentially start a war himself this week

Bump for Knawlegge bomb.

Also Anon5, what do you think is gonna happen when Trump wins? Will he really make America great again?

I'm enlisting in the US Army soon, what kind of shit am I looking at getting into with regards to the outcome of the election?

If hillary gets elected i'm for sure signing onto a combat MOS, unsure if trump.

>Trump can still win
PROOF A5 HAS BEEN SUBVERTED
ALERT!!!
ABORT!!!

>If hillary gets elected i'm for sure signing onto a combat MOS, unsure if trump.

that makes no sense.

Did you read this? Is this legit?
Palantir Gotham
gen. Rossi murder
11AM, 1.11.16 - moment when Hillary campaign will crash with no survivors.

Hillary (if elected) doing certain executive orders.

That is a question that remains to be seen.

Can the entire machine be taken down, user?
Can the actors in this global farce be named?

Sup Forums is proof that we'll figure it all out eventually, given enough time.

What are Trump's connections to Palantir and Peter Thiel?

Does it have anything to do with how he has almost seer like foresight?

bump
u
m
p

Haha, you don't need to say I told you so anymore. Your intel jived with what I personally know the moment I happened upon these threads.

Do you have any interesting details about the NYPD/Preet Bharara investigation? Lot of interesting developments the last few days, seems like people are deciding if they want to go down with the ship or not.

First one I think yes probably just because it corroborates with others I've seen. Second one is a troll based off the first one I'm almost sure

Also I've heard for years that Jeb is a pedo too. Is the dirt on him going to come out?

Do you think Huma will sing like a bird? Is there any other choice really? Other than being suicided?

>guarenteed new war
>not going combat arms
I'm not going to olive garden for a motherfuckin cheeseburger, dig? If shit goes down something fierce, I wanna be in it. I'm just looking for a place to sleep and a paycheck, some glory seems good too.

Trump will most likely be more peacetime shenanigans, so I might as well enlist in a rear echelon role so i'm not washing rocks all day.