Why not?

Its just stress he'll be fine.

But also, he's not good.

He got raped while being his own waifu.

Its not rape when you enjoy it

>That one thread where we summoned the half of the PPP

Good times.

can we do it again?

I know, Pan, I watched the podcast. If you're in this thread, include the word dubs or dub in two consecutive sentences in the next review in honor of them 9s

>Unironically reblogs tumblr ocs with they/them pronouns
That's *even worse* than your own podcast getting taken over by a fat tranny. Pan I know being a goofy loser is kind of your shtick but things shouldn't get downright pathetic like this.

that's just how he is

Overworked

I know, but right now you can't tell. Just wait a while, and maybe then you'll see.

Overwork and his gf dumped him

> gf dumped him

Really? She seemed down for his bs.

Nah he's fine

He got a gf?

She hates his guts now.

Proof? Its not that i dont believe you, its just that i havent actually seen proof he got dumped, let alone his ex hates him now

"Sheepy", if you've watched his let's play videos on his second channel, "RebelTaxi MegaDrive".

I doubt it, we still have no proof that Q&A was really done by Ken.

He had one, but we don't know if he scored or not.

Here he is in the flesh.

youtu.be/llRFOV7XbhE

Women, not even once.

delet this

Perhaps it is just stress, but the gf thing has yet to be proven.
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/165112167845

I really hope he doesnt do this. I hate lets plays and am probably the only one here who legitimately likes his stuff

He looks like he's scared of getting deported.

His family is legal though, so he's fine.

He just sounds burned out. It happens to everyone. No idea where the whole gf dumping him comes from.

I follow both him and his supposed girlfriend on tumblr and there has been a lack of interaction between the two. They used to share some fanart between each other's characters and now there seems to be no interaction at all.

however, neither have mentioned it.

>He just sounds burned out.

and unfortunately, given the kind of guy he is, I doubt that he'll recognize that and just stop for a little while. I think he's on a fast tract to a total breakdown at this rate

but he has them every other week. always want to bunch the fuck in the balls when he starts ranting on to random followers that call him out on his shit, only for him to go on about his ego and tell them theyll die alone because they arent as famous as him. as if it isnt the very thing that will happen to pan

>Pan
>famous
wew, laddie. Just because you have a lot of subs and you talked to a few animators, doesn't mean you're famous. Just look at his Patreon.

She had a post a while back where she said she's "allergic" to pizza.

she posted (trying to quote exactly) this like a couple of weeks ago
"i'm allergic to (pizza emoji) now so stop asking"

Pretty sure the post is deleted now.

I mean though, look at how Pan handles relationships and his virginity in public- i'd nope the fuck out of there too.

Its nice to see bad things happen to thoses you dislike.

Thanks for the news OP.

Why do you hate pan user?

This.

It's one thing to hate the content, but it's something entirely different to hate the person.
Well, unless is someone who "REEEEEEEEEEE!"s over someone not having the same opinion.

he posted it on his tumblr iirc

wonder what he could possibly do to scare her away? considering that she should already knew about all the screw up things he says in public

'cause once he used adventure time and dragon ball in the same sentence!

She probably thought the way pan acted online was an act and thought it was cute. But that's how he really is, an awkward mess. everyone likes him for that, it is kind of endearing. But no woman will ever love that

>refusing to be with someone because they are akward
Women truely are shallow cunts

i used to think i had it bad, but at least im not as unlovable as pan. at least i am able to recognize my problems and not purposely wear them on my wrist

>'cause once he used adventure time and dragon ball in the same sentence!

Not even Mr Enter is that autistic.

pan's a little more than akward

>inb4 it turns out he tried talking her into acting out his degenerate fetishes

it was more than that, you don't understand

Here's the problem with that theory, I think she might have known him IRL before she knew who he was.

Him snapping at his fans in the comments section kinda sparked my dislike for him. I remember one user kept making fun of him being a virgin in the same 'Self-degrading tone' Pan always carried in his videos/podcasts and seeing him getting needlessly defensive in the youtube comments put a sour perspective on him being able to handle his status as a 'YOUTUBE STAR'

I think it was after watching so many podcasts which made me realise he really is every teenage mentality. He makes a Lets Play channel and Webcomic and shills it every time he can and gets upset when people dont really care for it.

The podcasts really show how one note he is, Always seemingly saying the same 'Goth girl' or 'Edgy extreme' jokes over and over even when they're out of place. Jim or Nolan will be going on about a topic and then out of the blue Pan will say something stupid and derail the whole thing. I remember during that whole 'Hoo-hah' about the Pewdiepie being a nazi thing, Pan had the most clickbaiting title ever and when people called him out on it, he kept saying "Oh I was being edgy, "

Its a shame because I did like alot of his normal videos, alot of production time and effort go into them but at the end of the day I just dont really like the guy.

Reee this person disagrees with me.

but no one knows about LokIRL but for like five people, user

>Jim or Nolan will be going on about a topic and then out of the blue Pan will say something stupid and derail the whole thing.
So true. It speaks volumes when the podcast would drastically improve if they removed Pan from his own podcast.

>TFW you're even more unlovable than pan

The worst part is that I empathize with him more than I should and see a lot of myself in him. I'm like a cross between the poor man's Pan and some sort of Bizzaro Pan.

Reminder that this is Pan's little sisssssssster.

I hope Pan learns that making jokes about goth waifus is fine but talking about how far you're getting with your gf is sick. I'm convinced he's a Sup Forumsmrade because only a Sup Forums guy would be so open about wanting to fuck anime girls

You gotta hide your power level

I believe Pan is trying to hard to put on a character that just makes himself looks sad instead of being as humorous.

He's not as skinny and acne ridden compared to last year's comic con.

Anyone got that pic of him? He was wearing a Zone-tan shirt.

Here. Literally have this image on stat, just because you guys request it so much.