What the fuck is Elsagate? How the fuck is this shit allowed on YouTube?

What the fuck is Elsagate? How the fuck is this shit allowed on YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
youtube.com/watch?v=HeOY8QO-COc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like there finally doing something about the inappropriate videos about Elsa and Spider-man videos on YouTube.

>people finally waking up to this
It's botnet like and view farming south east asian conspiracy shit. It'll make your head spin. Good to see parents are realizing giving their child an ipad and letting them run free with it might not be the best idea

It's pretty fucking sad that people are just now realizing how fucked up these videos are. Back when I used my Wii to watch YouTube, these videos were all over the trending and entertainment sections. I don't remember who exactly said it (someone who was confirmed to work at YouTube HQ) but they said these types of videos were going to be non-monetizable from now on. Don't know if they ever implemented that or not.

They're just weird spam videos to get bot followers so they can sell the accounts or make money off ads or something.

They're allowed because of parody law, presumably.

it's like real-life Candle Cove

>recently

People have access to the internet at the palm of their hand and yet they just notice all the pregnant, dentist and feet Elsa games and videos. Parents are fucking idiots it surprises me I don't see daily news about dead kids due to negligency.

The videos are dumb but you people really exagerate how bad they are.

Someone link one pls m8

Is this like the finger family thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc

Take two completely different characters and type in "Spiderman Elsa" or "Batman Anna" or some shit.

If they exaggerate it, good. Get this shit taken down.

> and yet they just notice

Sorry we aren't pedophile like you, you fucking faggot

It's apart of it.

Thank God. That shit is insane

Fuck off back to Sup Forums pedo

So when is Spiderman/Elsa gonna take off?

It already has.

Even my 4 year old niece thinks they belong together because of these videos. I need to teach her that Spider-man belongs with MJ.

>mjfags still mad

These videos have been around for like 3-4 years now and NOW people are finally figuring it out?

>MJ

Disgusting

how did you escape /x/ (or Sup Forums)

go back to your corner, retard

>Brainwashing kids into buying into your soulless pr-stunt marriage

>lookup candle cove
>it's up on wikipedia
>'creepypasta' is also a legit article on wikipedia

I know right? I'm so outraged, this stuff is disgusting, anybody who isn't outraged about this is an evil person, we need more threads to save the children!

Where the hell have you been for the past couple of years? It's been an epidemic of easy spam scams made up of either lazily edited videos of copyrighted characters, disturbing imagery, or even feeds of child abuse being posted under different titles.

These kind of weird and inappropriate videos have been making some small shady oversees editing crew a lot of money from massive views and large YT ad revenue.

Hopeful the new Spider-Man movies will show her that they should be together even though it's a different MJ .

Marvel interns need to fucking leave

the real crazy part is that it got a fucking cable TV show

These videos are also just plan bad. There not interesting .

Elsa X Spider-man, Finger Families, animated nursury rhymes, and sleazy Disney flash videos are advertised to children. When you look at the videos themselves and the channels that produce them, its easy to tell they're cheap license-violating scams that's making some small disreputable studio in some foreign slum a lot of money.
We had a thread about all this shit a couple of years ago on Sup Forums. Typical of the general public being late on internet scams.

We're pretty sure it's a massive indian money laundering scam

What's so inappropriate about them? I've never seen one.

The rest of the picture from OP talks about what inappropriate about them.

>games-for-girls
>"remove the wooden nails"

NO

NOT TODAY

NEVER AGAIN

Nah, Spidey belongs with Astaroth

>games-for-girls

NO.
NO NO NO NO NO NO.
STOP.

It's poorly made clickbait scam right? I looked it up and theres quite a bit of fetish material buried in there (feet, pregnancy, abduction, toilets). It's fucked up and stupid but it doesn't seem like pedophile shit unless I am missing something.

because it's targeted at children, basically

I can't believe people are finally noticing these videos. They really need to watch what their kids are watching.

In the far off distant future, when I backstab and dicksuck my way into Marvel, I'm pairing Spider-Man with a demon. Can't have the same name, but it's gonna happen. Screencap this.

This was the best ship, bring back SpideyxAstaroth, let's party like it's 2007

Johnny

Johnny

> Youtube has decided Swedes saying Nigger and Commentators Left of Bernie Sanders needs to be destroyed but this has no scrutiny.

PEDO is now short hand for "thing in any way connected to chidlren which I do not like". Whether the thing is just personally disliked or really questionable is irrelevant to the use.

>Youtube controlled by google
>Surprised when Youtube is complicit in child abuse
inb4 Sup Forums scapegoat posting

Are children watching them? Im going to have to look and see if Youtube Kids can access those videos. That would be fucked

Most of YouTube Kids consist of these videos.

W-what are you guys talking about?

Wasn't there some minecraft fan animation that showed outright nudity and sex that stayed up on youtube for over a year and got well over ten million views before getting taken down? I was under the impression that Youtube hasn't really cared about the quality of their content for a while, and only goes after baseline legal and political shit that could harm their image through association.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeOY8QO-COc

Dahddy fingger, dahddy finger, were are you? Here I am here I am, how doo you dooh

>minecraft fan animation that showed outright nudity and sex that stayed up on youtube for over a year
Close to two years, yeah. It didn't get taken down until it started getting meme-ed on places like here, reddit, and 9gag.

Come on I wanna know too