"I voted for him cuz he was hot"

"I voted for him cuz he was hot"

I remember a woman saying this when she voted for trudeau

How is it fair that I put so much time and research into my vote (not for trudumb), yet someone can just waltz right in and vote for him based on his looks, essentially counter-acting my vote?

Why are woman allowed to vote? Why are people under 30 allowesd to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

financialjuneteenth.com/how-to-know-the-difference-between-a-black-man-and-a-ngger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are woman allowed to vote?

Marxist jews

Because (((democracy))) is such a great system you stupid goy.

while i like australia's mandatory ranked voting system, there's too many stupid people that should have no say in voting, the right to vote should be earned

falling for the (((democracy))) meme

>not being a Monarchist

The truth is that democracy was a mistake. Women are simply the worst group to be enfranchised up to this point.

Why are conservatives allowed to vote?

suuuuuure

stfu sexist

Daily reminder that every citizen of the United States is free and will always remain so, no matter what traitors like you want.

I will die before I salute a man and obey his orders simply because his father happened to be king.

Wait who did you vote for?

Not advocating monarchy. I find it amusing that you think the average American is qualified to make judgements on matters of government. This isn't the 1700s. Government is huge and complex now and even then the average person wasn't enfranchised. Hierarchy is the natural order of the world. Trying to force an unnatural system because it feels right is retarded and dangerous.

The only functional democracy is one where people vote with their wallets

I agree. I think only people who pay more into the system than they take out should have the right to vote. But you stated pretty clearly that "democracy was a mistake." If that's your stance, then fuck off back to Europe.

My mom early voted for Hillary solely because she was a woman and Bernie dropped out.

It's New York so it really doesn't matter. Love her either way

I voted for Trudeau because he was attractive and the son of Pierre. It's my opinion and my choice deal with it.

Well here's an idea then: start up a right wing party with a very hot male leader. You cannot lose.

tbf mr leaf is good looking af

You're not even a democracy though you uneducated fool

Only people who own land should be allowed to vote.

Stop being pedantic, nobody is.

Because if you want to spend time and get more involved into politics you should look into convincing others to vote for your candidate. The idea of voting is to represent everyone, including the braindead retards who vote for people "cuz they are hot". If you would persuade them to vote for someone else, which you could easily do considering how stupid they are, you could have benefited your preferred candidate.

you act like the US has always been this way.

You used to have to be a fucking white male to vote

Nigger come on. It's like you're really not getting that democracy is rigged to be shit and easy to subvert.

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY GAVE WOMEN AND NIGGERS THE RIGHT TO VOTE user? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

Tyranny init. Although there really should be more checks to stop cunts like almost everyone in power doing all the stupid shit they are doing.

Guns would be a start.

If it was still this way we'd still be based. Like how can people genuinely be surprised our government fucking sucks when you have niggers and women voting alongside of you. And it wasn't just being a white male it was being a PROPERTY OWNING white male. Huge point here. That's why all of our elections are fucking shitshows with retard candidates like this year.

If you let the shittiest people in society vote you get the shittiest leaders. It's just that simple.

So...?

so he's acting like being against our current system is "anti-American" when America was founded on principles he would call "Anti-American"

>posts a trump picture with this comment

this dude is the embodiment of how shitty it's gotten. he lies every other word and no one says shit. he's a literal reality tv personality for fuck sake.

Still better than the alternatives

Really says something

Yeah, and do you know why we're in this position? Everyone always votes for the "lesser evil" although I think this is very debatable in the Hillary vs. Trump scenario. That's why I voted Libertarian in this election, it's not even a vote for Johnson but just so we can get a party not owned by special interest groups in the conversation.

>Daily reminder that every citizen of the United States is free
no thanks to women lol rekt

in the Roman republic you had to either own land or serve a term in the military and then you could vote

as it was in North America a little over a century ago

only the smart could vote, and they voted conservatively

We'd still be based if this was the case.

Holy fuck you're the stereotypical stupid burger. You and your ilk make the rest of us look so bad.

It's another case of a right-wing person being triggered by a different opinion. Ironicc

stop being a stupid cunt, we dont need dumb sluts ruining this country any more kthx.

the american civil rights movement was a failure not because it gave black people the right to vote.

it was a failure because it removed things like LITERACY TESTS being required to vote.

that's pretty much it, you should have to pass a basic IQ test because retards that decide the fate of nations on looks should be made to sit down and read several books in one sitting.

>literacy tests deliberately targeted black people

people believe this shit, if that's the case isn't that them admitting they're inferior shitlords?

I've been thinking of doing the same to be honest but it's only district attorney and there isn't really any other reason to pick one over the other

Relevant

>why are women allowed to vote?
So that they can hand over their ballots to husbands like me who fill them out for them.

The founding fathers were very skeptical of democracy and voting rights for all people user -- and for good reason.

i'm really tired of the fact women and men treat eachother like shit, and hate eachother. like how are things going to be any better if you always keep that attitude, and some bitch keeps her attitude because you're a cunt.

yeah, white people can be niggers too, infact if you take this article financialjuneteenth.com/how-to-know-the-difference-between-a-black-man-and-a-ngger/

and just drop the word black man, and apply the word nigger to every racial demographic with unfavorable people (this usually is 2-4% of a population), its a fucking great article.

niggers should learn to read.

>implying that anyone SHOULDN'T be appalled by the actions of the woman OP described
Don't be so naive, monsieur antichrist.

When democracy was invented by the Greeks it was only male citizens (with clear rules about what constitutes a citizen under different rulers/laws/constitutions). Citizens in Athens under Pericles were randomly selected for a year into the Assembly and attended when able every few days. On key proposals at least 6,000 people needed to vote (there were roughly 25,000 citizens, so that is most of the adult male population). In Sparta under the Rhetra it was also a gathering of male citizens but they could not propose legislation like the Athenians but could choose what legislation became law.

True Democracy is great and would fix a lot of things.

youre just critical of the superficial, relative and shallow minded nature of people in general , which is not gender or age specific

based anons

white people totally can be niggers, but I've never met a white person who is illiterate and desu meeting a white person that is that stupid is probably about as rare as meeting an articulate negroid.

>he lives in Canada