Wakfu Thread - Beach Edition

Episodes 10-13 TRAILER youtube.com/watch?v=YES8JWZK_74

Episodes 8 and 9 TV rips now in HD with subs as well as every download link has been added to the Season 3 Pastebin - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Episodes subbed by the sub team so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

For those who experience problems with MEGA - wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Last discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/subs/
youtube.com/watch?v=UeG1ftTmLAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for smug

No, only for S1 and we'll get one for S3 in October

>Wakfu S3 will have started and ended before SU's goddamn mid-season hiatus ends

fuck

at least I'll have Ducktales

>Remington checking the cra booty

Grab

>Beach edition

It's the middle of September, you madman.

He seems less edgy this season. But you can't expect much from a guy that kills for shits and giggles

>SU's hiatus are so fucking long that entire seasons (with 22 minute long episodes no less) can air within them

Reminder to watch the whole season on the Ludo app, French 4 and Netflix when it will arrive. This will increase the chances for a new season. The numbers stack.

what kind of panties do you think she wears?

none

He knocked her out afterwards.
>ywn meet your wife on the battlefield

Any drawfags on? Requesting a beach picture with the Siblings®

More like knocked her up

Just rewatched the OVA's. Adamai didn't do a single thing wrong. Even Yugo knew he absolutely fucked up at the end of the day. He's the only sane person in both the Brotherhood and the Siblings. All you hating ass niggas can suck a fucking dragon dick. This dude's been through too much shit.

Ludo app? Is it an active app of theirs?

>Ankama let that joke pass them by.
Still salty. It's not like they had to show anything either. Just have Amalia look embarrassed and all "My panties? Ah, yes of course. My panties."

Except for, you know, the part where Yugo saved the fucking world

Yeah, he's an edgy little fucker, but that doesn't make him any less right.

The visual redesign doesn't help his case, though.

She is a Princess not a harlot.
That would also leave Yugo the only one to not willingly give up his shorts, which as Pipoune already pointed out would be out of character.

Amalia needed to have a silky floral thong to defend.

Reminder that all of this is Eva's fault. She unintentionally made Pinpin take on his god 'responsibilities' and fight Ogrest. If she never opened his mouth Pinpin will be safe and Yugo wouldn't be forced to use the Dofus to save him, killing how many in the process. They could've come up with Otomai calming him down, but no.

her mouth*
fuck auto correct

The part where Pinpin said that Yugo would choose the peaceful route made me laugh out loud.

pic looks like an improvement, adamai has always looked like shit

Now theirs. I think it's owned by France televisions.

She's also a sadida and a remarkably overdressed one at that. Besides like I said, she doesn't have to admit to being commando, so it wouldn't change the fight at all.

Ogrest's Chaos was gonna fuck up the world eventually anyway like global warming yet Adamai was acting like it wasn't a real threat and was basically ignoring that whole issue also like global warming

What race would you be and why?

Reminder that if Ruel hadn't told Yugo about Rubilax's weak spot, Yugo would have gotten his ass kicked, the Brotherhood would never have happened, Nox would have been successful, and most of whatever population survived Ogrest's chaos would still be alive and not meteored/magic nuked.

He kid of had a good point with the whole "muh Echo said they will destroy the world" thing, but that leaves several things in question.

>Why the fuck weren't the Siblings™ worried about the other 6 Dofus already being in use and actively destroying the world?
>Why couldn't they just wait until Pinpin lost the fight and use the Eliatrope Dofuses only to swoop in and take him back, given that he was the fucking Iop god, a fairly important asset to have?
>Why was he so butthurt about Yugo not agreeing with him, when his idea for a solution to the problem was basically "let your best friend die with his kids watching him lol, and leave Ogrest to keep flooding the world"?

So, he choose to fight Black Bump to defend Amalia's dignity or to hide his Tofu boxers?

Pinpin was the smart one here.

Have episodes 6-8 been subbed yet? How's the quality?

Saddida because delicious brown

Pantyhose, she gripped her pants remember?

Only quicks. Links in the first pastebin.

Yes, Blyatman did at least one so watchable at least.

God bless that squatting Slav, wherever he is.

>Yugo has no ass

He's physically still 13
Don't worry. He get's hotter as he ages.

Quicksubbed, they're about 80-85% as good as the sub team ones at the moment, I'd say. I'll fix the timings and some more grammar/phrasing things once I'm not tired as shit.

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/subs/

>Saved the world
Fucker almost destroyed it by simply fighting Ogrest, every clash between them hurt the planet. Then he thought raising the island from the planet would work but that only started a meteoric armageddon. The dude was already broken when he was told to make a fuckhuge portal, which was actually Goultard's plan. They all succeeded by the skin of their teeth.

Yeah my only qualm is how edgy he's gotten but he hangs out with perverts and degenerates who want to be Gods. Can't blame him. I love his current design though, major improvement even if he's just Frieza/Mewtwo now.

>Actually caring about a bunch of naked brown hippies dying.

>Why weren't the Siblings worried about the other 6 Dofus
The threat wasn't the Dofus. It was the 2 different sets of Dofus clashing in battle. Yugo and Ogrest killed the planet a little bit with every blow they exchanged.

I agree they could have easily just saved Pinpin if he simply lost. And Adamai was just really fucking butthurt that Yugo, his twin brother, would be so fucking reckless against his logic and defy him, using artifacts of their people to possibly bring the world to a sooner death for a single friend who could hold his own since he's God.

Reminds me of Oropo during the bed shot.

His subs are shockingly good, he did EP9 and it's basically perfect.

Why you folks forget that Ogrest was once again flooding the planet?

He didn't translated what Toxine said when she was looking down at Echo. Just put [sily french interjection]

I really want to know what she said :

So what do we think the chances are of Yugo and Amalia NOT getting together by the end? I was worried at first when they were leaning into it so much and it seemed like they might go for the upset, but now they're leaning pretty hard with the "it can never be" deal that makes me think they'll just spin it back around for the happy ending. Personally if they don't go with the Aragorn/Arwen ending I'll probably just kill myself on the spot.

Who thinks that Oropo is going to offer Amalia to be the new Sadida god so she can live forever with Yugo

Feca because I am scrawny and boring.

Wasn't it just "tut tut tut tut" or something like that?

They probably didn't do anything about Ogrest because they placed that responsibility on the Gods to sweep up an unworldly mistake, but the gods ran away and did fuck all and abandoned the world because of Ogrest.

None of the brotherhood could actually use the Eliotrope dofuses other then Oropo, but the reason they didn't want to use the dofuses in the first place is because of a calculated risk that they didn't want to take (which was exactly shown after the comet from the aftermath of the Ogrest battle being big enough to wipe the world).

I don't think Adamai was ever truly attached to Yugo outside of happening to be related. To scale with his judgement: one person (Dally) or an entire world, I would say Adamai is fairly sound in leaving Yugo.

>Joris surfing with a hood on
Do you think he feels self conscious his baldness?

>Ogrest starts a seconds flooding
>the Gods are too useless to stop him
>Otomai never tried to calm him down before
>the Siblings don't do shit other than waiting for the apocalypse
>Tofu Crew almost destroyed the world

Literally everyone was shit at handling this. Especially Otomai for creating Ogrest in the first place.

50/50 at this point.

>Pinpin hands over his underwear trying to not always go to violence, thinking its what Yugo would have done

>Yugo's first reaction was "Lets kick his ass"

Happened once already, Ogrest is just a force of nature everybody accepts at that point. The Gods couldn't or didn't want to handle him so its easy to see where there would be no hope. Especially when one option of beating him is equally fucking cataclysmic.

>but the reason they didn't want to use the dofuses in the first place is because of a calculated risk that they didn't want to take
Wait, so why didn't they stop Yugo from using them?

>hot
Eh

That was the funniest moment of the season so far

Why didn't Yugo just teleport Ogrest much far away then teleport him and Pinpin back on WoT leaving Ogrest to float in space? Also, how does oxygen work in the Krosmoz? They were in space and they were still able to breath.

Those fuckin baguettes are playing dirty

see

On a slightly related note, how long can Yugo keep something in portalspace?

He' doesn't have to have an opening and an exit at all times, he can drop stuff into a portal, then let it out at least seconds later.

Could he just push someone into one of his portals then leave them there for a while?

Would they just get ultrasick spending that much time in portal space?

No he ain't, he was a dude that went mad with power that no one could stop. Otomai and Dofus era heroes failed to stop him as shown in the beginning cutscene of the Wakfu MMO. It took Otomai, Tristepin and Yugo to take him down. Prolly be even quicker if Adamai didn't pussy out.

>TFW the wait for Ogrest tome 3

So long, but will be worth it.

I feel like it's 50/50 if they don't do anything that definitively ends the story of the brohood of tofu.

If this is a definite conclusion, short of Yugo ascending to godhood, I'm sure they'll get together, and if the former occurs, I bet they confess their love for each other or something

I guess we will find out in less than a week either way.

They do look pretty alike from the back

Simple solutions for simple problems. Could've also just portaled Ogrest to the Shustuft Crust and let Rushu deal with him (but results could be even more disastrous if Ogrest dies and the shushus have access to all 6 primordial dofuses).

While I don't think it was in the minds of the BoT at the time, they probably wanted to still preserve the 6 primordials so that another Ogrest couldn't happen again if by chance they won.

Hello comics and cartoons, you will get S4 only if you do what said

Speaking of Primordial Dofus, what happened to them? The only thing we heard is about the Eliatrope ones.

>inb4 Krosmaga finale where the Dofus are held by the gods

he already has enough manlet insecurity without Chad stealing his underwear.

When was the last update on the status of Ogrest 3?

That's nice. Have a free Oreo.

Ogrest gave them back to his dragon buddies and told them to take care of them.

Dragons are space flight capable so they would just retrieve him. Ogrest would probably do some dump shit like hold his breath and blast his way back with farts.

And the tone of the hair seems the same in the darker portion

Why didn't the Siblings® took them? If Adamai was powerful enough to take on the Iop Jesus, he could've easily deal with the dragons.

>12 dofus Adamai is 9ft tall

Mmm, Chibi gonna look good. What are those two doing right now.

Every guy with white hair (excluding old coffins) look so hot. Harebourg and Adale are top waifu tire.

Can't wait for Chibi to become pure sexo prophet

>Iop Jesus
A lot of you seem to forget Pinpin gave up his powers right after Ogrest. And I guess the Siblings didn't really feel like hunting down the dragons for their Dofus. Getting the Eliatrope ones from Goultard were probably easier. There's also the immense risk of the two sets being near each other starting some crazy shit, and they were the ones who first warned of that so they would mostly like take precaution of that.

What's weird is that the Eliatrope Dofus lit up for Joris. He who was a carrier for a dragon soul. Could Adamai and Yugo use WoT Dofus due to their father being the Great Dragon?

>Oropo's master plan
youtube.com/watch?v=UeG1ftTmLAg

I want Oropo to have a happy ending with Echo somewhere remote and quiet.

Just saw episode 9 w/subs today

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T LET THE PREGNANT LADY ENTER COMBAT YOU MORONS, JESUS CHRIST

unborn baby confirmed as new Sram god replacement?

That makes more sense than nuke-the-world-so-we-can-swoop-in-as-saviors-then-get-boosted-to-godhood

Must be.

>Oropo
>happy

Pick only 1

TOXINE. IS NOT. A SNAIL.

>that waste of milk

Meh, I still think that's more to do with getting rid of the old god's followers so they can institute change more easily.

You think hunters and slaughterhouse owners are going to listen to a blue loli about animal cruelty?

Oh fuck you, I laughed.

Does Oropo surpass Nox now? His plan seems more carefully constructed and might actually succeed if the Tofu Gang is not in his way.

Pretty much depends on what happens this weekend. He could go down as either the shittiest or the best Ankama villain to date.

>LET TOXINE BECOME A MOMMY

>Ruburg Machine
>faggot won't shut the fuck up over it, narrating what we can clearly see
>waste a bunch of milk and cookies

yeah you can go ahead and delete this

Milk is a waste product anyway. The whole 'good for your bones' thing was a WW2 marketing campaign to sell the excess.

Well Nox's plan was dead on arrival. We have to wait and see how Oropo's plan unfolds.

We see that Echo has the godly glow in the trailer. Oh man if Yugo has to defend the Gods.

>Flopin's femdom fucktoy is gone

How does it feel Sup Forums? How does it feel Flopin lost his only chance to touch a woman.

I think he meant in terms of quality villain.

Nox is one of the best villains in Sup Forums