Did Weiner just cut a deal tonight? How did FBI get the warrant without DOJ?

I assume they could only have got it with Weiner's permission.

So he's cut a deal and sold HRC/Huma down the river, thus he gets lighter charges on the sexting shit yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dexter_White
youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
youtube.com/watch?v=omM2s4wBPRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a smart guy

a supreme court justice can grant a warrant on their own. comey has been networking secretly

Court issued the warrant. Federal judges don't answer to the DOJ. DOJ can send legal goons to appeal decisions the Attorney General doesn't like but the only ones who can override judges are superior and ultimately the Supreme Court.

That's not to say that Weiner and Huma aren't at this very moment calculating what the downsides of selling Hillary down the river, especially if Carlos Danger has Cheese Pizzerola in any of his devices or what their ISP has records of. She'd do it if there was any way she'd be implicated in weiner's pedophilia.

Hillary 2016 is just a campaign. Huma has her entire career and freedom to think about.

SING LIKE A CANARY

WHAT ARE THE EMAILS THEY FOUND ABOUT??????????????????

I NEED TO KNOW

for fucks sake.
i need to know...
now

this maybe the biggest happening of the century

Stay tuned Hans, shit might get real by Tuesday morning. Expect raids.

>Expect raids.
on whom?
do i need to dust of my anonimoose mask?

They've probably got him solidly on CP or sexting that underage girl, so they're cutting him a deal so that Comey doesn't have to get the blessing of the extremely corrupt DoJ to continue the investigation.

he should make a deal, Hillary made Huma divorce his ass, he has every reason to watch them both burn.

Lynch, Clinton compound, Podesta. It's ogre

>Clinton compound
raid on clinton compound?
waco, anyone?

MFW crooked-weiner scandal

You'll see in the indictment

but i need to know now!
my dick is diamonds and i need to come...

They don't release details of serious criminal investigations before they're finished

Which Hillary totally is

>shit might get real by Tuesday morning. Expect raids
Why tuesday?

I love A. Weiner.
no homo

Yoga :^)

November 1st, 11am Eastern

because this is all theater.

The FBI knew either the 33k emails were gonna leak anyways, or it was gonna come out that they swept the initial investigation under the rug.

Then, they all of a sudden had a very convenient reason to have access to every single email + potentially more.

This is them trying to get ahead of the story / save face.

If not this, then it's lower fbi agents pushing it through and Comey being forced to appear neutral.

Possibly more witnesses having "accidents" as well now that they know who knows what.

Arrest warrants signed Monday night, raids 5-6 AM est

Mentioning X-K3yscore and the other methods would jeopardize national security... they already had what they need, now they have a credible source that they can discuss

This is all going to happen quickly, easier to get her before the 8th than after

I think the situation has to be somewhat like an unstoppable force meets a questionably immovable object

The FBI are an unstoppable force to Weiner now and he's clocked on to it so he's hedging his bets hoping that the immovable object being god knows how many politicians can in fact be moved.

For you

What Court operates on a Sunday?

Random redpill drop

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dexter_White

The FBI goes to the court to get a warrant. They have judges on call 24/7 for this kind if stuff.

Pretty sure Weiner was cut on the 8th day

Night court.

kek is this real?

>suddenly died of a (((heart attack)))

>kek is this real?

yup

>crooked wiener

This shit is just the gift that keeps on giving.

>Soviet spy selling out America's secrets
>Jewish

What an odd coincidence.

He's a Jew. Of course he was going to crack to save his own hyde.

Whatever Comey did, the rest of the FBI see themselves as the ultimate White Knights.
They are more aware of what the fuck is going on in the world than the normie population. They can see this bitch is ready to start WWIII just to cover her tracts and protect the interests of her puppermasters.
They're aware of the political corruption.
They're aware that BLM is Bullshit and the administration is throwing Law Enforcement under the bus.
I belive the stories that have been coming out for a while now about piles of resignation letters and internal infighting in the bureau over Comey's actions.
White Knights don't go for that shit.

Anything to back this up without the obvious emails? I'm interested.

for us

DOJ doesn't issue warrants, judges do. A Britfag should know this, or have they slid so far that common law no longer applies over there?

who is this hector guy?
is he /ourguy/?
how do you know he's not full of poo?

>A Britfag should know this

last I heard the DOJ was blocking any warrant...

I even replied to it and called her a bitch. That bitch. Fuck that bitch.

Read pic related. FBI does nothing without DoJ, it is part of DoJ.

You just need a judge to sign a warrant.
That's how.

DoJ doesn't issue warrants, judges do.

Only what this guy claims so far. But I would laugh my ass off if they're all brought down by the same Apple auto-sync that gave us the fappening.

No reason to believe the stories on blind faith alone. Here is a former Assistant Director of the FBI confirming everything last night on CNN.

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs

Unless Weiner handed his shit over to them of his own free will. Then they don't need a warrant. They just cut a nice little deal over the sexting/pedo shit and boom they have access to all of it.

Weiner be praised

Just like Soros. Christ they are pathetic.

The FBI is functionally independent of the DOJ and entirely separate from the US Attorneys office.
The FBI handles all the warrants and investigations. They're sort of like the beat cops of the federal system.

no. the warrant was acquired at the same time for his and humas smart phone records which include text messages and who they called and when

its a generic electronic communications warrant not a break all the shit in your house dig up the yard warrant. it covers a lot in the modern era since the info is on servers

One of the reasons I think Comey is jumping on this so fast is, FBI agents were supposedly resigning en masse in protest of the blind eye that Comey turned in wake of the first investigation.

Watch this. This former Assistant Director explains everything.

youtu.be/vo_j1L4qXCs

DoJ prosecutes.
FBI don't need them for investigative warrants.

Weiner is caving on CP charges.

>I assume they could only have got it with Weiner's permission.
You think people can only be investigated if they give permission to?

congress and supreme court justices can do so

If he is found dead we know he did

We already knew that. He was sexting a 15 year old.
Unless you've got anything to add....

Can't Obama just pardon her and make this all go away?

They didnt need a warrant if Weiner is cooperating. All they had to do was ask him.

That's true. The FBI gets warrants for a living, it's what they do. I'm not sure why anons think the US Attorneys office would be the one asking for a search warrant.

Possibly this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

Found on a quick google search.

>You're crawlers

That would be suicide for the democrats. That would be an absolute win for Trump. Now if he does it on November 9th is a different story.

Weiner of the year

Implying the nerd virgins of CTR working there would put up a fight.

He doesn't want to commit suicide.

Certainly, if he wants to start the Second American Civil War.

If he pardoned her, she would look even more guilty, which would sink her in the polls. Then when Trump wins, he would open an investigation into why Obama was emailing Hillary on that server.

>Cheese Pizzerola in any of his devices or what their ISP has records of
I'm positive he does. First Fogle and now Wiener.

So this means that the emails are related to the clinton server.. shes finnished!

No clue trying to find meaning to this: 11/1 @ 11:00 est, stay tuned I guess, unless anyone can add to this.

Repeats of 70...
Quite good.

Thanks.
I cant wait to see what they actually found.

If he did that he would be tarred with the same brush as her (not that you'd notice on the black cunt but you know what I mean).

wewlad

Can't wait to see these fucks hang and Trump clear out the white house

The Truth... -Kek

Why would you cut a deal before getting arrested?

Maybe he wants to talk

If I open the computer, will you sing?

it would be very arousing

you're a weird guy

for you

That's exactly what it means. Comey was being polite in the letter. The FBI has had the emails for weeks, they found something in there or Comey wouldn't have made just a bold move.

yes, he can pardon her in his last few months of sitting in the white house even before she's officially charged with anything

Interesting. Thanks

Wiener might be a perv (but i can relate) but he is also alpha as fuck. He is our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=omM2s4wBPRQ

Being arrested is just a formality. The investigation has been underway for a few months now. If he's got a (((good))) lawyer, he might work out a deal where he walks in exchange for testimony or evidence against Hillary.

>In connection to an unrelated case.

tfw a 15 year old girl wins your election for you

forgot pic

Is there a chain of command? Surely there's some kind of failsafe?
>if DOJ is compromised then contact head of stay-behind military

He tweeted more didn't he? I tried to cap it earlier but the Twitter banner kept covering the tweets.

For her

He can pardon her on his last day. Bill pardoned Marc Rich (a fugitive on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades) on Bill's last day in office after Marc donated a million dollars to the Clinton Library.

Guess who cleared him of wrong-doing... JIM COMEY!

I'm very interested in that Clinton Foundation case. There's a chance that they bring down the whole family over it.

The only reason that Weiner complied is because he wants his sand nigger wife to pay for being a turncoat bitch.

I don't blame him.

>Google Marc Rich
No fuckin way