Chelsea Clinton looks like she crawled out of a well. Imagine her coming for your guns in the middle of the night...

Chelsea Clinton looks like she crawled out of a well. Imagine her coming for your guns in the middle of the night, or in a dark alley.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9f8h6x5YGw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must've been tough growing up in the White House.

>Chelsea Clinton looks like she crawled out of a well.

Very mature to make fun of the way people look. No wonder you're single and still live in your mother's basement.

Don't talk about future president Chelsea like that

Bold words from the cuck shed.

You can't deny her parents were good looking so I don't understand why she turned out so ugly, almost like a jew. Something fishy happened there.

does anyone else think Hillary looks like Putin here?

btw did anyone read Shadow over Innsmouth?

Very mature to make fun of the way people live. No wonder you're cuckolded and still live in your marxist shithole.

This. She is shockingly ugly. I wonder what its like to hate the advent of high definition.

She's probably the result of one of Bill's affairs.

Does she come alone? I'm asking for a yank cousin

Chelsea "Marijuana to Morgue" Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=b9f8h6x5YGw

>Chelsea Clinton looks like she crawled out of a well.

People have said the very same thing about Webster Hubbell.

Weird.

that's an ugly person

With that body of hers she can come for this dick in a dark alley

>unzips dick

Chelsea Clinton is CUTE!!!!

hmm....

She's pretty, as was Hillary back in the day.

I wouldn't expect some aboriginal trash to recognize beauty though.

probably not. i mean shillary must be pretty sure that she pumped this abomination out of here... gosh... even the thought of that makes me puke.
maybe for once bill kept his willy in his pants and did not father this creature.
anyway my point is, she is not nice to look at at all

I worked with Webb for 8 months in DC. AMA

tfw your mom was way hotter back in the day than you ever were or will be.

gg.

Really makes you think

wtf bill is a fag?

Look at her fucking chameleon eyes.

You'll need ar least three people to distract her.

I remember back in the 90s thinking "boy, Chelsea couldn't possibly get any uglier that this -- when the grows up she'll probably start looking more normal".

Wow, did my prediction turn out to be wrong. If anything, she got even uglier.

It's really pretty sad. It's like Macaulay Culkin or Haley Joel Osment. They just keep getting uglier and uglier every year. They weren't very attractive when they were young, but they just started going way downhill as they grew up.

Where do you guys think her braces fund went? My guess is the Whitewater buy-in.

what message was she trying to communicate?

She has her mother's cheekbones

look at the difference between hillary's left and right side of her face. this is classic sign ofpsychopathy . no joke.

God damn just look at that ugly fucking whore. Try to look at that hideous shit pancake of a face for more than 5 seconds without shitting yourself into a prolapse. Her face looks like Hillary's melted with a blowtorch and then rehabilitated by the world's only retarded plastic surgeon. Her mouth sticks forward like Littlefoot from The Land Before Time and her eyes just scream "I'm a horrible fucking bitch please fuck me with a cactus"

Bitch looks like Gob from Fallout 3 dressed as Hillary Clinton for Holloween. Fuck her goddamn

*un .zip's emails*

Spot on.

Hillary is odd looking. They have a strong resemblance.

Listening to the audiobook of it now #spooky

>It's pretty sad
don't forget Daniel Radcliffe

What the fuck? Did Hillary have a stroke before this picture was taken? What's up with her face?

>The ring

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

no way

Is this real?

Priceless..

There's no way she's Bill kid; there's zero resemblance or features they share.

>tfw would unironically suck chelseas toes

For anyone who is new, that's her real dad. Not Bill.

kissable lips.

is this really real?

Given the podesta mails it looks like she's possibly the most ethical of the family.
Maybe because she's still fairly young?

all jokes aside, chelsea could be a 9/10 with some minor cosmetic surgery.

Checked. Spooky.

> most ethical

Most sheltered, probably. They never filled her in on why she's able to live like a princess despite her parents never having well-paying jobs.

her hands are not in the picture but im sure theyre doing this: \ // \

I thought some e-mails were saying that she was skimming of the top of the foundation? Though it strikes me now that you said "most ethical of the family"