youtube.com/watch?v=8EU1eS2Q4wQ
youtu.be/Ke81c6sm4Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=6BNFNeGxsvg
youtube.com/watch?v=4vWLnV9DCEU
youtube.com/watch?v=k2gE7-J9B6w
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who remember..?

Bonus points if you saw it aired on television.

had this recorded off of tv on a vhs tape along with the charlie brown christmas special and noel. used to watch them every year

youtube.com/watch?v=NB2cJDq9rOY

Is this the one where Garfield is haunted by an ancient primordial lovecraftian cat spirit and then at the end he mauls the old lady?

Dropping this bomb right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=efW7buQYQMg

What is it with Garfield and having surprisingly really sad moments?

Hit me real hard when I first saw it.

Nah he comforts the neglected grannie that no one else likes when she's reminiscing about her hubby on Christmas Eve.

Yeah this might be one of my first as well

Even as an adult Wagner's operas screw me up and I reckon it's because of early exposures like this. Even as a kid I knew that this was supposed to be comedy but couldn't help but identify with Fudd's visible regret and pain.

I can't believe Frosty is fucking dead. It's really the crying that gets to me.

I had a crush on that girl when i was a kid, it was partly her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=A276_8XeLgE

Go hug your mom if your still have her.

im to punk rock to feel user
s-stop this shit

Dammit, this short just reminded me of when we put my dog to sleep. He had cancer and suffered from a third seizure and my parents decided it was time to end his suffering. So, I was in my kitchen with my dog, and I started to cry, which caused my dog to come towards me and start sniffing my face.

God dammit, I really could have gone without this memory.

I was at the age where you still made fun of girls and thought they were icky but I genuinely wanted to hug and comfort her every time..

I do, everytime I think about this scene..

What makes it so perfect?

>Rented Garfield's 9 Lives because I wanted some lighthearted comedy about Lasagna
>Get this

suicide check

Same, a lot of the Rankin/Bass 2D girls have cute designs really

thanks asshole, I'm crying and my roommate thinks I'm a huge pussy

I saw this air on TV (rerun, not the original airing) and yeah, it might have been my first in a long line of cartoon feels.

holy shit i had forgotten about this. Doesn't he die at the end?

I'm crying right now actually
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4Anj_5658

No animated Sup Forums has made me feel.
comics maybe, anime maybe. Toon? I can think of none.

I miss this show. The closing credits theme is awesome.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a sad/depressing animated feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=e6xSNxZc7-Q

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ygmKlaw-0

Hits me way fucking harder now than it ever used to, but I'm pretty sure was the moment that made me incredibly sensitive and caring towards animals. Thanks, Disney.

I'm genuinly crying...didn't help that one of my cats recently passed away aswell...

I haven't watched this movie in years so I don't know how well it holds up but fuck... that part where his mom dies for him? my little heart couldn't take it

Not even Fry's dog? That's low-tier feel.

>I stood in front of that little red-haired girl and sw how pretty she was...
>Suddenly, I realized why chuck has always loved her, and I realized that no one would ever love me that way

You know I felt at fries dog but his niece always fucked me up more

youtu.be/EnULSmNbCuo
Barbados

I never really got any feels from Fry's dog because its going-for-the-feels always felt so blunt and blatant that it took me out of the story. Same with a lot of Pixar scenes.

I got those feels too, but from the comic strips that scene was based on.

Speaking of Pooh. Find Her Keep Her was a hell of a shot in the feels.

Niece? Are you sure you don't mean his nephew in the luck of the fryrish episode? It's definitely a better ep than the dog one.

My grandparents once told me that they regret that they weren't great at showing my father that they loved him/acknowledged that he did good before he died in an accident and it's stayed with me to this day.

What was this about?

iirc that's the mother of jon arbuckle and her recently deceased husband

*grandmother

same

Yes I meant nephew.

luisjuarezjiji.deviantart.com/art/Inspector-Gadget-Penny-Gadget-564801622

"I'm just an ordinary mutant...I don't have any special powers!"

Definitely shook me as a kid.

T H I S
H
I
S

What did you expect in opera? A happy ending?

His apparently false outer shell gets broken and he becomes a being of pure happiness.

>All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

i cant watch this scene without crying

"Password is 'alone'."

That short is fucking devastating.

The scene before this when Fievel is with all the other orphan kids gets me teary eyed but this scene always makes me bawl.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lU9AS8It0U

See you space catboy youtube.com/watch?v=xl2shdijDGk

Probably something with rabbit

>"THIS FOG ISN'T EVEN ON THE MAP"

Not smart enough..

Naw, thats from the comics' version of the nine lives of garfield.

both the comics and movie version of that short series were a wild, wild ride.

Is this the one where he finds the poems her husband wrote for her or was this another holiday special?

On a side note, the scene where odie makes a back scratcher for garfield as a christmas gift was really cute.

>goodbye may seem forever
>farewell is like the end
>but in my heart's a memory
>and there you'll always be

fuck this movie, men shouldn't cry
even made the mistake of checking out that scene before posting this, god damn fool me

Yep, not sure if i cried as a kid or even felt that sinking feeling, but rewatching anywhere in the past 5 years is a guaranteed cry

God damn it. This.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=8EU1eS2Q4wQ

This entire fucking movie.

dont do this to me

I watched this for the first time last month. I heard it was sad, but wasn't prepared for this. I think for me it's more or less the fact that as this happens, Tod doesn't seem to have any idea what's going on.

I cannot remember where I saw it but I think it was from a DVD.
There was an elderly rabbit lady and there were moths involved

jhons old grandma remembering her dead husband alone on christmas eve

It's not even the only sad segment of the whole thing.

>Tod doesn't seem to have any idea what's going on.

It's like when you're taking an animal to be put down.

fuck the futurama writers

As long as he knew that you loved him user and he loved you, it was probably enough to make him happy.

We were good, the last conversation we ever had was about weird phobias, he liked comics too, huge phantom fan as a kid.

It's been like ten years and the fact that i'll never meet him again still hurts.

I'm 28 and this scene fucking wrecks me. It's because every man watches this and sees themselves and their dog or they're kid.

I remember seeing this in theaters and it messed me up.

Try the Ice Age dvd special features. I think you'll find what you're thinking of.

>"Oh Garfield.. How did you know I needed a kitty in my lap"

>Grandpa was a proud man. A strong man. He was a good provider. We - never had much money, but we always had plenty of food on the table. And he always made something special for me and each of the children at Christmas. Men like him didn't feel like they could show much affection outwardly to the children, but - on Christmas, it was okay. He always pretended not to be excited on Christmas morning, but his eyes gave him away. I think.. I think it was his favorite day of the year. Sometimes I wake up in the night, and I can still feel his strong arms around me.

>This is the night I miss him the most..

JUST

I miss my grandfather

Me too user..

>save... her...

My favourite anime.

My earliest memory of crying because of a cartoon was that episode of Pokemon where Ash released Pikachu to go live with that whole pack of Pikachus they come upon.

youtu.be/Ke81c6sm4Ps

youtube.com/watch?v=6BNFNeGxsvg

Fuck the ending of david the gnome, they just give up on life and die

God dammit. I looked it up. My grandpa died when I was pretty young, but I'll never forget him. I've always missed him, but seeing this has just made me realize how great he was. He was the same way. One time, around the first or second anniversary of his death, I noticed my dad feeling particularly down. It was the first time I'd ever seen him crying and I'll never forget it. I need to give him a hug asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWLnV9DCEU

I can't take it.

this shit
The little match girl if you didnt know

user, what the fuck.
Your comment and the picture hits me like a fucking truck

You can fuck right off with that shit.
ain't nobody got time for clinical depression today.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2gE7-J9B6w

youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y
>Do not grieve...

Is this the one where when she dies in her bed the ending scene is the photo of her and her husband moves so they can hug each other closely?
I didn't know what to feel, I had like 8 years old at that moment, I just knew it was sad.

Source?

Aren't they brothers?

Yes I was really young when I saw it but I'm pretty sure that's what happens.

Littlefoot's mom dying. Can't listen to If We Hold On Together without crying

Motherfuckers.
I had depression for a good chunk of these last 5 years, and all that time I couldn't feel a single thing, an aunt died and my mom was diagnosed with mammal cancer, a girl wanted to be my gf but leaved because I couldn't display emotions, and in all of those moments didn't sink in until I melt down on a family vacation and my mom agreed to let me see a psychologist that prescribed me antidepressants and a year long therapy.

And then I come to this thread and I feel a hole in my chest and I'm trying not to cry after the 6th post.

Thanks Sup Forums, its feels good to know that I'm no longer dead inside, but it still hurts

I GUESS I'M GOING TO BE SPENDING THE REST OF MY NIGHT PLAYING WITH MY KITTIES THEN.

Me.

this was the first story I read that made me cry. even now, most HCA stories make me choke up.

Thanks for making me cry you fuck. Hugged my dog whos 9 now and i'm fearing she may pass soon

Do you have a tumblr or something?