Okay, Guys. I know a lot about Chernobyl. And I'm going to redpill you. Ask me anything about it...

Okay, Guys. I know a lot about Chernobyl. And I'm going to redpill you. Ask me anything about it, I will be able to answer it.

Source of most of it; I've read the Chernobyl Forum report that came out in 2006, which explains everything in detail.

Is STALKER a documentary video game?

Are blood suckers real?

Did exactly 50,000 people actually live there or was it a little bit more or a little bit less, like 50,001 people or 49,999?

Please respond.

Posted from my iPhone

Kan ik weer veilig spinazie eten?

what is the optimal time to cheeki breeki in this kind of scenario

How am I supposed to carry anomalies irl

You carry the artifacts ivan

About 40 people died acutely, about 4000 got "early cancer" which means they might have lived 20 or 30 years instead of 40.

Kun je altijd al, ook een dag erna.

Shameless selfbump. More people need to know the truth about this. Tell me anything you think you know about it, I will correct you.

why would they implement computer technology on something so dangerous when back then it was primitive and little knowledge existed?

They needed it to get enough energy. Countries often do stuff regarded as dangerous to serve a certain goal. Do you think the Manhattan Project was safe? Or the Space Race? That's how you play, "high-risk", high-reward. And the risks are not as high as most people think they were.

read the fucking question again you neanderthal. actually nevermind fuck off and sage

Ask your question clearer. Faggot.

was there a conspiracy behind it?

was there discussion and planning on this disaster as a means to cause the collapse of the soviet union behind the curtains?

did the jews do it?

What is there to know that isn't already public knowledge?
User error as far as I'm aware

idk soviets played space race pretty safely compared to USA in the context of attempting to send a man to the moon. USA used open loop rockets soviets were going to use closed loop. USA wouldve beaten soviets either way but soviets would have eventually gone to the moon if it werent for the head of their space program dieing.
Not blowing the soviets or anything but they had some damn fine rocket engines.

why did they implement a technology that was at it's primitive stage at the time? Why did they not foresee complication in computer technology?

What's actually in the secret labs? How do you best detect bloodsuckers?

What is one of the most believed (I don't know how to word what I'm saying) like fake stories.

Basically what is the most believed thing about Chernobyl that is fake.

Are the anomalys as dangerus as they are describd?

What kind of gear you recomand to scout deep in to the zone?

how about you start with a little taste idiot

I think you mean the anomalies

Waarom zijn alle spinazieoogsten dan vernietigd? Dit zou toch van doen hebben met de opslag van een radioactief isotoop in spinazie?

No, there was not in the way you are implying. However, the west knew that something like this was bound to happen, and knew how to respond to it. They knew they had to immediately play into it with enormous scare-tactics to make the russians in every way seem incapable. When it happened, they knew how to respond, and used it to make the USSR collapse.

The death toll and the stories of babies being born with extra limbs and stuff. All lies.

Fair enough. Let's start with Nuclear energy, including all disasters that happened with it, have caused less deaths then any other form of energy, excluding geothermal.

Read my first response. Scare-tactics to discredit the russians.

There is no redpill for that, everything is clear and in plain sight. Just another Soviet fuck-up.

source: my father was a liquidator

fucking slide thread everybody go home. Can't even answer a basic question.

Fuck off. You are asking why the USSR made a bad decision. Im not defending them, for fucks sake.

There was never any bluepill about it. Be aware that flagrantly misusing terms is a CTR stunt to disrupt pol's creation of culture.

That wasn't his question you fucking retard

arent you the expert though? trivial question should be trivial answer

Sorry, misread. His question is a dumb question.

Who's cher nobyl ?

Yeah, I'm not claiming they made horrible decisions though. They did. I don't know why they did, but it's generally how the USSR worked. It's not the relevant part however, the relevant part is how the western world used it for a giant scare tactic, which made the use of nuclear energy a "taboo", and which helped ruin the USSR.

all those opinions and political bias. dude if you have no information or decent idea/speculation fuck off and never post this shit again. youre an incompetent and i hope you get ass cancer

Some former cunt called Chastity

Red pill or fuck off. You're wasting everyone's time.

was it the right decision by the soviets to send thousands of soldiers with no proper equipment to the npp to clean up the radioactive waste and cooling down the reactor core?

You are asking for my opinion, and I think it was. It had to be done, and this was the only way possible to do it for them. In the end, the casualties were minimal, and Chernobyl was pretty much fixed. The other reactors in the plant (There were 4 in total, only 1 blew up) ran until 1991, 1996 and 2000, which was necessary to deliver energy to Kiev.