Democrats BTFO

Progressive politics is a great way to kill your brand. First NFL, now Bud-Light.

>The Equal Pay ad continued the tired old "political party" idea, adding a bit of progressive politics to the mix.

>the brewer reported today that Bud Light sales to retailers fell by "mid-single digits" in the third quarter. The brand lost 0.65 points of market share in the third quarter.

>The Bud Light Party campaign, which sought to capitalize on the buzz surrounding the Nov. 8 election was quite hyped, which makes a fail even more obvious. A distributor told AdAge : "It was a very disappointing campaign. If a campaign sells beer it doesn't matter if we like it or not as long as it works. But our trends are worse and worsening so there is a lot of concern about Bud Light." What was intended as a big humor campaign fell flat, because in 2016 audiences want their politics and their comedy separated.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/792872548832714752
adland.tv/adnews/anheuser-busch-kills-amy-shumer-seth-rogen-party-campaign-sales-decline/1815809508#IoA5YY4ZxZTKjkVq.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're breaking the conditioning so hard that even the dregs who still drink Bud Lite are waking up.

MAGA.

>Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen
>Comedy
Choose only one.

twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/792872548832714752

I'm almost tempted to go out and buy some Bud now that they've dropped those cancerous assholes. But I'm a natty lite man, and some things just aren't meant to be.

>the commercial that finally convinced me to block Comedy Central

>Even the dregs who drink water are waking up
Fixed it for you.

(((Schumer)))
(((Rogan)))

they also both stand with Israel which is why their so famous because they both vow to never let another hitler rise to power which would cause another holocaust.

#StandWithIsrael

Were there new ones shilling for Clinton? The ones I saw in the early stages were pretty neutral.

>people are just now starting to learn that catering to sjw bullshit is bad for business

About fucking time.

Hollywood and sjw killed sports and espn. If it wasn't for my betting addiction to fanduel i wouldn't care about sports at all.

2 garbage jews that are unfunny and ugly as ugly can be BTFO

in other news that beer is skunk piss

who cares bud light is shit anyways

>because in 2016 audiences want their politics and their comedy separated.
Current year strikes again, what even made them think this was a good idea?
Why didn't they at least try to get funny comedians?

Doable?

I love this picture

what a fucking hambeast

Tweet them to support Trump or you'll never buy another of their beers.

Good, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would buy this piss trash to begin with; SJW ad campaign or not.

Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer are so hated that they drove American NFL fans away from Bud Light.

Seriously, Make Everything Great Again!

Best post in thread. Thanks for the keks.

Now imagine how much they wasted on them.

I'd say fuck them just because they even did this.

political comedy is only good when it's on everyone and pulls no punches.

What we have here is failure. It's plays it safe and it's a comedic duo that no one asked for. They have no chemistry, Rogen is not funny without DUDE WEED and Amy is a hack.

Seth Rogen has been in some funny movies. Pineapple Express and This Is The End were funny.

But I don't like ((him)).

>Have a designer.
>Hair woman, makeup woman.
>Still come out looking like a bag of shit.

Poor show

Sipping on Coors right now, love Miller BTFO Bud in their commercial

explain pls

>Anheuser-Busch kills Amy Schumer & Seth Rogen

YES YES

>.... "Party" campaign as sales decline

Oh,uh, that's good I guess.

I wonder if her and Chloe Moretz lift together

There's only one show worth watching on Comedy Central and even this season is below average.

Whoever though two pudgy jews groaning about a 'pay gap' would help beer sales should find a new line of work.

>one day Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham will collide with eachother while doing their usual 45 second jog
>the impact from their sweat covered folds slapping into eachother will cause a fusion reaction
>several city blocks won't survive the blast radius

Yuengling is better anyway TBQH

>Drinking American Beer

>Drinking BUD

>Drinking Bud LITE

I don't think they needed SJW pandering to kill their brand, tbqh.

>her entire comedy routine
>SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS I HAVE SEX WITH SO MANY GUYS
>IM THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO THEM
>SOME GUYS ARE JUST SO PATHETIC THAT I HAVE SEX WITH THEM JUST FOR PITY

Antisemitism is a response to Jews being scumbags.

>some brilliant libtard advertising faggot looks at numbers, sees more people in this country are democrat
>thinks he should appeal to them
>forgets Republicans are the only ones with money and most democrats are on welfare or food stamps
>and you can't buy alcohol with food stamps

LMAO

Key and Peele?

lift what? forks?

kek
it's been a good weekend.

I love piss beer, it's cheap and it gets the job done. I actually made a conscious effort to avoid Budweiser after I started seeing these ads

wow, that picture is the definition of "Lipstick on a pig"

>Reminder that Pol is a yuengling board.

AB makes Natty too stupid ass.

>Yuengling is better anyway TBQH

and they endorse Trump.

Go buy Yuengling today

bud isn't even from the US

DUDE LOW SALES LMAO

she would still like an aborted mongoloid fetus even if she wasn't overweight.

Tosh.O hasn't started yet, so South Park

the face value of an emmy dropped that day considerably

This post is anti-semitic.

I wonder if their sales increased compared to this with the owner backing trump.

K&P ended last year.
I'm talking about South Park. They're doing a whole season about the Election. But because the election is so unpredictable they have no idea where to direct the show week by week. And they're juggling three other subplots and it's just a mess. But they do have funny moments here and there.

Exactly what the adland article said.

adland.tv/adnews/anheuser-busch-kills-amy-shumer-seth-rogen-party-campaign-sales-decline/1815809508#IoA5YY4ZxZTKjkVq.99

Funny. I was in the gas station looking to get bud light, remembered the commericials and ended up getting miller lite.

I really like bud lite but I'm not even drinking much anymore so whatever.

I thought Germans made great beer.

There was a miller ad that was making fun of them earlier

>t-tfw Amy Schumer has the same body as you
s-should I kill myself?

They should have known better. Only trashy retards (Trump fans) drink Bud Lite.

To begin with, most the people who drink bud like have a confederate pickup truck and wear ripped up jeans without a shirt on.

Fucko, we don't want our comedy and politics separated, we are FUCKING DONE WITH SJW LIBERAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. NO ONE DRINKS YOUR PISS WATER BEER ANYWAYS FUCKJEISER BUTCH

>mfw I live in shitty Northern Plains state with no Yuengling but also no nogs

Body ain't mean shit compared to the brain on its shoulders, baby.

freaks and geeks, knocked up and superbad were pretty good too. He's been pretty shit lately.

(((Schumer))) was never funny. Played into the theiving jew stereotype pretty well too, with all the bits she 'borrowed'.

Nuke both

Shit, I didn't mean for that to come out like cuckspeak.

I watched the first part of the MTV awards just to see these faggots go down in flames.

This.

What the fuck were they thinking? They own other brands they can shitpost on. Why the redneck beer?

Buy coors light, Eric coors dos fundraising for trump

DUDE WEED LMAO 420 BLAZE IT DORITOS

I stopped buying busch after first seeing that ad. But sadly I had to switch back because I was not gunna pay $11 for a six pack.

And now she's pushing the equal pay meme in an ad on Pandora for chuck schumer.

Add this to the collage!!!!!

Same here familam

>bud light is racist thats why the ydont like VAGINA jokes from a fat white whale

fuck off

Bud Light is a shitty beer. But having these two jews shill it makes it even less palatable. Sorry AB, I don't want your product even more now because of this. I'll drink Miller Lite if forced to drink shit beer.

Whoever ok'd this commercial should be fired.

Only white trash scum drinks Bud Lite. Of course they're going to get emotionally triggered by these commercials and protest Bud Lite to stand up for their beer freedoms.

Link?

They spread the wage gaps meme about women even though it is actually an earnings gap.

No, you should try out for a pro linebacker position

What happened?

lmao

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

dubbs confirm busch heavy is the top pissbeer

kek

I already didn't care for budweiser but l dropped it entirely after the wage gap commercial, l'm actually a bit autistic about it l don't even let any of my friends or family buy it anymore
I want that company to die

The only cheap beer I drink is Keystone Ice (5.9% alcohol).

Budweiser is headache beer.

The only reason to buy cheap beer is to get loaded. Why drink headache beer?

>thick
uh oh

wew lad

Did i say racist? looks like you are projecting pretty hard.

>superbad
That's not Rogen, that's Jonah Hill.

How did let yourself get that fat? Post mantiddies, with that amount of body fat you probably have enough estrogen to qualify as female.

Yuengling an ipa?

Release that cade

I remember watching one of those damned ads and when it got to talking about trannies, I thought what the fuck are they thinking? Do they care so much about being progressive that they're willing to damage their brand with this contentious shit?