Trump Really Is Like Hitler and Here's Why

Trump really is like Hitler and here's why. Trump is basically saying our whole government is corrupt, our economy is crap, the debt is unpayable the press sucks, and the country needs to be made "great again" as if it isn't already. Hitler said the exact same thing about the Wiemar Republic stating that it had "unpayable debt", spreading rumors about hyperinflation, saying the press was "Jewish run", saying the nation needed to be made great again. However the fall of the establishment led to the rise of fascism.

So Trump saying America isn't great is like when Hitler said the Wiemar Republic wasn't great, even though they are/were both great nations that had minor problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

no hitler didnt say make the republic great again he said thinks like smash the republic and thinks like bucket of deplorables

That's even worse!

How is that good!

and hitlar was cancellor not president

Hitler did nothing wrong. Well the Eastern Front was kind of stupid and not keeping the Japs in line.

Then how did he control the whole country?

I'm not Jewish I just have Jewish ancestry

This. OP you are retarded.

he proposed the laws and hindenburg signed them

the guy on the throne is sometimes not the one who is ruleing

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Actually you're retarded

So he wasn't even that powerful? Why is Hindenburg not responsible for the holocaust?

So Hitler didn't really do anything?

No. Today is the Weimar Republic era of America trump wants to change that. Fuck him

hindenburg was a puppet idiot

> Why is Hindenburg not responsible for the holocaust?
because hie died 1934. Ergo before the holocaust

>I'm not jewish I'm just a jew

>stating that it had "unpayable debt", spreading rumors about hyperinflation, saying the press was "Jewish run", saying the nation needed to be made great again
This is all true, from multiple sources. You are making our point for us. Is this intentional?

A puppet of whom dumbass?

Alright then who was the President after him?

My dad is a secular Jew and I was raised Catholic by my mother. I'm not a Jew according to any Rabbi since it's paternal. If you think someone is a Jew because their dad is Jewish you could argue the Royal Families are Jewish since they have some paternal Jewish ancestry.

No it isn't true. Treaty of Versailles was based on Germany's ability to pay. Hitler rambled on about how shitty life was when to the average person it was fine. It's just like Trump going "we have no more job, Mexico is taking our jobs, we are homeless we need jobs we are all unemployed! The real unemployment number is 20%!!!!". Yeahhhhh no. The average American lives in a big house has a nice car and a pool. Trumps painting a bleak picture over a country that is thriving.

>A puppet of whom dumbass?
Hitler you idiot (well he had mor of an useful idiot)
>Alright then who was the President after him?
Hitler made a law that he also got the power of the president

>Treaty of Versailles was based on Germany's ability to pay. Hitler rambled on about how shitty life was when to the average person it was fine.
flase. GB and France wanted to punish germany. the Mark was devalued so bad people would burn bundles of cash instead of buying fuel

Replace prime minister with monarch and everything is perfect

>No it isn't true. Treaty of Versailles was based on Germany's ability to pay.
tell that the frence army who marched into germany and occupied the ruhr valley

>The real unemployment number is 20%
according to google the unemployment rate is 4.9%. this does NOT take into account the millions of homeless people, people on welfare, or the people who have been out of work so long they stopped looking for a job

Ok you're stupid as fuck. Please get the fuck out of here

That picture only shows how affluent the average person was in Germany. Having loads of money. Let me ask you this if hyperinflation was really that much how the flying fuck did anyone buy anything? How did people by bread? They wheelbarrowed a bucket of cash every mourning?

People would steal wheelbarrows full of cash, dump the cash and keep the wheelbarrow

The unemployment figure is based on people who are looking for a job and have been unemployed for like 6 months. It's a false figure.

well you know nothing and post bullshit and i am the idiot?

fpbp, always.

>Let me ask you this if hyperinflation was really that much how the flying fuck did anyone buy anything? How did people by bread? They wheelbarrowed a bucket of cash every mourning?
something like that

>weimar republic conditions were flourishing and wonderful

you are literally braindead

>A FUCKING LEAF

Shoo shoo, leafposter.

Why is my country full of idiots.

>They wheelbarrowed a bucket of cash every mourning?
well pic related

>tell that the frence army who marched into germany and occupied the ruhr valley
Alright what's their email?

The monarch was kicked out

>according to google the unemployment rate is 4.9%. this does NOT take into account the millions of homeless people, people on welfare, or the people who have been out of work so long they stopped looking for a job
That's because they are choosing not to get a job. It's so easy if you aren't lazy. I can get highered so easily you just have to work for minimum wage.

Good, I love Hitler :^)

Everything you think you know about Hitler is jewish horseshit. That's a fact.

Fucking leaf. I can name Canadian women worth 10,000 of you cucks.

leaf at it again

The corrupt jew occupied government has used nazi accusatory slander against dissent for decades. Now they use taxpayer money to fund "moderates" in Iraq and Syria who defect to ISIS. They murdered 200,000 people. An israeli general is quoted as talking about how it would be strategically advantageous to let it "fester", meaning it would be good for Israel to let millions of people be butchered, enslaved, raped, and live under terrible extremist islamic law.

heres another pic. a German street sweeper sweeping a pile of Marks along the gutter

fuck. forgot the pic

>Alright what's their email?
Paris rue de blanc drapeau 3

Trips eh?
KEK HAS SENT OUR SAVIOUR AGAIN

The best way to increase the odds of a new holocaust happening in the US and EU is to deny Donald Trump and push, North Korean media style, a corrupt anti democracy felon candidate into office.

>That's because they are choosing not to get a job
shouldnt the REAL unemployment rate include all people who are unemployed (above the age of 18)?

Yeah his name is Rothschild (and co.) for the last 200 years.

HOLOHOAX

Then everyone would starve because they couldn't buy shit. However people didn't starve, it must have been ok

That just shows how wealthy they are. The money is worth the same the Germans just have more wealth

You're braindead

He is probably buying a villa

yes

Globalists are the devil and the evil we want out country BACK FROM, not a return to racism.

Trump has more in common with Teddy Roosevelt.

Hillary has more in common with Nixon and Hitler combined.

Check yourself at the door.

Sadly not, he's the best we've got though.

>secular Jews
Those are the bad ones. I respect Zionists.

Everything is correct except for your conclusion

Hitler was a manifestation of the shit that happened to Germany after World War 1. Germany was degrading into a shithole thanks to being fucked over in the distribution of spoils of war, and Hitler was the guy who wanted change.

Trump is a manifestation of successful economic education before Hamiltonian Economics were discarded in the late 1970s. America is degrading into a shithole thanks to the establishment deliberately killing the working class and selling out to foreign interests, and Trump wants to undo that.

Hitler wanted to expand the country's territory, conquering other lands for resources and prosperity so his people could survive. His hatred of the Jews was secondary to seizing land.

Trump is a businessman who sees prosperity through economic reform and wants to boot the outsiders and end the laws bleeding the country dry, allowing the locals to recover. He has no desire to start a war, that shit is not profitable in the long term.

If all you can do is link Hitler to Trump through a sloagan, then there are probably several that could link Hillary to Hitler or some other monster of history, her campaign was sifting through hundreds of taglines.

>trump is really like hitler in some obscure way that has nothing to do with killing millions of people

You're an idiot

That's absolutely false. Hitler is known to be evil by everyone including German male Dwight Eisenhower.

Nutjob conspiracy theorists. Stop it please

Shows how rich they are. So much money they need to sweep it up

Well no because that would show how rich the nation is. 20% of people didn't work in Weimar Republic and 20% of people don't work in America because they are both such wealthy countries the citizens don't have to work

>downfall of masculine thinking
Yeah thats called being civilized. A nation where every male is trying to be dominant and bully everyone else just causes civil unrest.

>Teddy Roosevelt
So Trump has a lot in common with a shitty corrupt President that skyrocked the debt enslaving latin American countries, got it!

>Hillary has more in common with Nixon
So Hillary has more in common with a President concerned with environmental problems, income inequality, foreign wars, helping end racism, and preventing animal testing. Got it!

He was a zionist dumbass. Zionists are secular

>Hitler was a manifestation of the shit that happened to Germany after World War 1. Germany was degrading into a shithole thanks to being fucked over in the distribution of spoils of war, and Hitler was the guy who wanted change.
Germany always was a shithole. After WW1 America gave them democracy which rapidly grew their economy. Hitler came to power in the most rich time in German history

>Trump is a manifestation of successful economic education before Hamiltonian Economics were discarded in the late 1970s. America is degrading into a shithole thanks to the establishment deliberately killing the working class and selling out to foreign interests, and Trump wants to undo that.
The establishment is helping America become richer than ever before. The establishment is the banks which keep our savings safe and the media which educates us

>Hitler wanted to expand the country's territory, conquering other lands for resources and prosperity so his people could survive
Taking land would cost more in military power than you could ever get a return

>Trump is a businessman who sees prosperity through economic reform and wants to boot the outsiders and end the laws bleeding the country dry, allowing the locals to recover. He has no desire to start a war, that shit is not profitable in the long term.
The outsiders need this money or they will starve. Show some generosity.

SIEG HAILlary

>rumors about hyperinflation
uhm

fug fugot bic

>spreading rumors about hyperinflation
Take HIS102 mate.

Sad, sad CTR.

Sounds like something Drumpf would do

MUH STORMFAG CHARTS PROVE HITLER WAS RIGHT! MUH JOOS

Please pick up a history book or read Paul Krugman.

The only way Trump and Hitler are similar is how they surround themselves with the half bred semites and put their nation above everything.
>Hitler
>White
>1/4 yids were considered "Aryan"
>1/2 yids were considered half breeds - mischling. Some were classified as Germans, some were issued Honorary Aryan status or German Blood Certificate. Ernard Milch, Emil Maurice, Bernhardt Rogge, Arty Johannes Zukertort, Karl Zukertort, Helmut Wilberg, Paul Ascher, Walter Hollaender and the likes
>when he decided to create Ostlegionen that included untermenschen like turkmeni, chechens, azeris, ingushes, tatars, uzbeks, kazakhs served; he issued some bullshit papers about them being somewhat honorary and noble races. I don't think he believed in it, but betrayal of the Race Spirituality for the sake of appeal to subhuman turkics...
>he allied with the japs and did nothing to prevent pons from making death marches with European blooded POWs

Die Führerin

>Paul Krugman
>columnist for The New York Times

leafs are cancer

>My dad is a secular Jew and I was raised Catholic by my mother. I'm not a Jew according to any Rabbi since it's paternal. If you think someone is a Jew because their dad is Jewish you could argue the Royal Families are Jewish since they have some paternal Jewish ancestry.

:^)

> Sounds like something Drumpf would do

Yes it does, doesn't it?
Except it's the other way round.

>Royal Families have paternal jewish ancestry
It's usually German
>I'm not a jew for a rabbi
>implying Judaism is unified on things
And you are a Jew for Israel and racial realists

Your community college sociology professor will be proud of you user.
What do you plan on doing after Junior College?
Rap Star?
Artist?
Founding your own Clothes Company?

You are subhuman racist

Stalin was evil but Trotsky and Lenin were good and they dressed the same

He's good

What is your point

Sure it is.

>It's usually German
Nope the British monarch descends from a royal from the Jewish community in France which comes from Israel. It was documented and they tried to hide this due to anti-semitism in the past

>and you are a Jew for Israel
Do you consider me a Jew? My dad isn't even pure Jewish and I only have Jewish ancestry on my dad side

I'm becoming a divorce lawyer.

>racists are bound to be stupid
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>British monarch descent
WE WUZ. They are Norman Hanover mix. That's about it
>do you consider me a jew
Me, State of Israel, European nationalists and jewish nationalists alike consider you a jew

>Norman Hanover mix
And Dutch and Celtic and Irish and Hungarian and Austrian and Spanish and Egyptian.

I could go on but I'd name every nation in Europe + North Africa + Perisa + Syria + Mongolia

Also state of israel doesn't consider me a Jew my dad is only part Jewish ethnically. I consider myself Aryan I even have blue eyes and Jewish nationalists dont think im a true jew

Fpbp you are alright friendo

> Sure it is.
It's ok, user. Many smart people answer like this. They know they're wrong and they know they would betray themselves if they denied a fact, but they're too selfish to admit it.

You'll grow out of it eventually, aprox around your 30s.
> I'm becoming a divorce lawyer.
Never mind, I take my last sentence back.
You're turning it into a career.

Good, Hitler was a cool hombre.

>And
No proof to this Jamal tierbullshit whatsoever, but one genealogical study without serious historical backing
>part Jewish
Enough for Israeli citizenship
>I consider myself
We don't. One drop rule
>Aryan
Retard alert

Good.

In 1923. 1 us dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks. In 1 year it got really ducking bad. Literally a Google away

No he's not, he Pol Pot.

Please stop. I supposed to like Stalin, not Hitler
>youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

>supposed to like Stalin
What are you? A white guilt cuck?

Why? Are you so butthurted by georgian jew?

both were right, every government is, and has been run for a while now, by a misanthropic cult

> father was Jew

I've recently learned that's called a 'mischling'.

You retard. Sup Forums would be happier if he was more like hitler.

why would any White Man or any Russian like a Georgian churka that served muhnorities and destroyed Europe

>when you make and absolutely abhorrent post.

Yeah, well Clinton is literally Stalin/Palpatine so...

Nice trips b8 m8

Fpbp

fpbp

>the Weimar Republic was great with minor problems

Sometimes I think Canadian's just can't get any more stupid.

Then you came along.