Which revival do you hate the least Sup Forums?

Which revival do you hate the least Sup Forums?

literally haven't watched any of them

SJ

DBS

At least Samurai Jack gave us Scaramouch.

spbp

The other ones literally don't matter.

I haven't seen any of the Dragon Ball revival. So out of the three revivals that I have seen, I hate Samurai Jack the least, despite the disappointments I have with it.

Teen Titans Go is funny sometimes
I like Dragon Ball Super
Samurai Jack was okay

Samurai Jack had a stellar 3 episodes, so I'm going with it.

Probably Super because Battle of Gods was good and to get this in response is saddening.
It's pretty trash from all aspects

The only actual answer.

>watching jap shit
>ever

It will never stop bothering me that Kishi went full Deviantart fanfiction at the end and paired everyone up complete with kids who look like genetic abominations of both parents.

Boruto I get because he has to keep the Naruto brand going but there is no fucking reason why Choji's daughter should look like that.

DBS is bad, but just as bad as DBZ
Samurai Jack started good, but the second half was ok at best
Nu PPG is a abomination
TTG is actually funnier than the original

so TTG is the only right answer

umm, the tick

SJ. Easily the closest to the original.

All of those were absolutely abhorrent.

Kishimoto could have made it interesting and made Sarada the star but no, he had to focus on the fucking exact same character instead.

I've never read/watched naruto, but I can't see how marrying the characters and giving them babies could be so bad... What did you want at the end?

Jack > Super > Go > PPG

Samurai Jack, despite the rough ending and blowing its load a bit too early, was a fun ride throughout.

Super has its ups and downs, but at the very least feels more Dragon Ball than the dumpster fire that was GT. And the Manga really does fix a lot of the anime's issues.

Go is obnoxious and unfunny a majority of the time which started as a blatant attempt at cashing off the popularity of the older Teen Titans cartoon without utilizing any of its characters properly. Even if it hadn't blatantly stolen the previous cartoon's style and had gone for a more comic inspired team, it still would have been a show who's humor relies on appealing to the lowest common denominator among children, often resulting in a loud, repetitive style of humor. However, the show has some moments of comedic brilliance, and when the show writers are willing to put in the work they can produce some legitimately good stuff. However, this is the exception, not the rule.

PPG is a failure on every front. It's not funny, it's not a good PPG reboot, and it's not even very successful. There's nothing to really say about it.

Choji married a black woman, and fat man + black woman = fat black girl. I don't see why she shouldn't look like that.

Isn't the fat thing part of the hereditary/family technique they use?

Easily Jack. Super is fucking awful and I lost all respect for DB fans for even flocking to that shit. Literally no standards. I see no reason to even bother with the other 2 reboots.

It's a secret technique kept within the family that utilizes body fat, yes, that's why the entire family is fat.

Teen Titans GO has some moments
I've never seen PPG and have no intention to
Samurai Jack was fun later on and had an amazing beginning
Super has Zamasu, Beerus, cozy SOL episodes, and a fun intro movie

I'd say Jack for the good tier first episodes

>fat man + black woman = fat black girl

Oh my god you literal retard.

Goddamn someone should have changed the name at least.

I don't care what language you speak "Title of the Old Popular Thing With One Syllable Changed" universally connotes cheap knock off garbage. Like, connotes it so hard that practically any time you ever see it is when it is being used as a joke.

Well in Naruto the main cast is a bunch of teens who have known each other since elementary ninja school. It's just unrealistic and fanfictiony IMO to have them all pair up and shit out mutant looking children all conveniently around the same time when the main story is over.

Okay, fat mixed-race girl. Whatever.

Chocho is actually one of the more original characters in the show as she's the designated comic relief that's also helpful to Salad

But Shikadai is just a slightly friendlier Shikamaru and Sai's son is just a speaking background role to the point the original anime characters are loads more interesting in both backstory and personality

> fat man + black woman = fat black girl

That's now how genetics work my man. I just think it'd be more realistic if ChoCho and the rest of the new cast had their own identities rather than looking like their parents smashed together(of course they'd have some of their parent's qualities but they'd still be their own person like in real life). Personally if I designed her she would be a mixed girl of average weight who gets fat when she uses her family jutsu.

I fucking love Super after it got past the movies. The stories are really fun. Wish it looked better.

She doesn't have to be fat, but she is

Naruto ended up with the designated love interest, Hinata
Sasuke, requested by the editor, and Sakura, a byproduct to balance the team out, ends up together
Ino married Sai, the intentional Sasuke placeholder
Shikamaru married his designated love interest, Temari, who is from another village and is 2 years older than him
Chouji married someone completely random for fun
Kiba is single but still dating the cat lady's daughter he met after Naruto and Hinata started dating
Shino is single and the kid's academy teacher
Tenten is still single
Neji is dead
Lee's wife is apparently a mystery

Adding onto this I admit ChoCho is a rather bad example. Rock Lee and his son Metal Lee(wow) is just bad.

it makes sense considering the relationship between Rock and Mighty Guy

Chocho has her own identity as Sarada's best friend and both friendly but hilariously vain.

She's fat because that's her clan's entire shtick

fat black girl detected

The name Metal Lee is a bit on the nose but Rock Lee's son looking exactly like him, and by extension exactly like Guy, makes perfect sense

Shikamaru looks like his dad, and his son looks like him

Writers cannot get legacy characters perfect, but at least they're trying with the personalities like Boruto, Chocho and Sarada

fuck off Sup Forums

Guy also had a dad named Duy so it just goes with the tradition

Did they ever reveal the mom?

Jack. The whole season was good except the second half of the final episode.

That's ScaramouchE, bitch.

lol

PPG might've fallen the farthest, but Jack had the most potential to be something great.

Samurai Jack.

TTGO is just weird. Some Episodes I've found funny but the rest have very suspect lessons and just exist to make fun of olde fans.

PPG LOL

DBS: It looks so low quality compared to the original show.

I actually like Super. Black arc was dope and the ToP arc is hilarious

That's obvious.

In Choji's clan, that is legit.

When?

>You hate the least

Duck Tales.

Samurai Jack wasn't a revival- at least not in the same sense. It was a mini series tying up a loose end.

Teen Titans Go is its own thing, very distant from the original, so I'm mostly indifferent.

The nuPowerpuff Girls can go suck a donkey's dick. Fuck that cartoon.

Samurai Jack was amazing at best and mediocre at worst. I loved it and thus it's the one that I hate the least.

DB Super has its ups and downs, but I'm not such a big fan of the franchise so my feelings for it are pretty tempered. I still think it's fine.

This. Plus Jack had the most reason to be revived as well. The others reek of unnecessary and cash grabby.

She's fat because she studies the Cho style which requires weight both for super duper sumo purposes and for being a reserve of energy.

SJ
the only thing super has going for it is Piccolo. i never understood why they didn't bring back android 16

Sonic Boom.

Because he's dead for good. He's an android. At best they could make a copy, but it wouldn't be him.

if I had to guess that kid was spawned from a growth budding of value brand Bruce Lee there. no mom was require

DBS = SJ > Mayo > TTG > Ketchup = Nu PPG

well it's better than Shippuden, at least

Jack
>Despite its flaws I'm glad it happened
>First three episodes were high art kino
>Still maintained visual inventiveness throughout
>DBS is like watching the Buu saga as a full series in terms of quality. So terrible. It's a cobbled together mess of DBZ's worst qualities with none of the striking imagery or endearing characterization that held up the original series. The latest arc is the worst arc in all of DB's history and while the Roshi episode was alright I officially dropped the show one episode later.
>PPG disgusts me
>TTG is for little kids but it doesn't disgust me. I'm not its demographic so I've never really given it the time of day.

Dragon Ball is a damn classic for good reason, user.

Dragon ball. Never cared for it, and i fucking hated jacks ending

>Sai's son is just a speaking background role
basically what Ino and Sai were anyway so that's appropriate

If he has no soulmajigger that makes him anything other than beeps and boops, then making a replica beepbooper is the same as making him.

The only person with the knowledge and skill to make a new 16 is, you know, dead.
Also, he became what he was through his experiences, a fresh 16 would not be the same 16.

TTG

Dragonball is good

DBZ is shit

TENTEN?

Jack. Then DBS. The TTG. in that order.

SJ was fine even if the ending was a 6/10.
Super has its issues but it's good junk food, and gave us pic related.
PPG is a confused mess.
GO makes PPG look better by comparison.

>He doesn't know the meaning behind the name

Least? Samurai Jack, but it really was a disappointment considering how long I waited for it.

Most? Dragonball Super. At least with Powerpuff the consensus is unanimous that it sucks. Super is lazy garbage, as were Toriyama's films, but the worst part is how everyone humors them and the fact that they are so successful.

samurai jack, but that isn't saying much at all. what a stupid question.

Boruto's only similar on the surface. He's more skilled and sociable than Naruto was at that age, but also more bitter, and has a million hang-ups about his dad. I'd say he's honestly better than Part I Naruto.

Kind of hoping that Metal can secretly use Ninjutsu, but holds himself back to match his dad.

At its worst, Samurai Jack was still fun and enjoyable.

I haven't seen Super yet, and have no intention of watching PPG. TT Go is generally shit, but it has its funny moments.

Samurai Jack was a good season with an unfortunately rushed ending, but I'm glad we got it regardless and the best episodes of the entire show came out of it. It might not have satisfied fans who were begging for Jacks return for a decade, but as someone who casually watched the show growing up I was pretty happy with the final season all things considered. I definitely feel like the opinions on it will lighten over time as the initial disappointment wears off.

Dragon Ball Super has its ups and downs. Toei is a garbage studio that's doing their best to wreck the series, while its manga counterpart is unfortunately not given enough time to properly develop the story since its monthly, but its got some fun episodes and ideas. A lot of its new characters like Beerus, Hit, Zamasu, Caulifla and Kale are pretty memorable and will definitely stick around in Dragon Ball media for a long time. Also, as someone who enjoys DB games the new content the show is providing them is such a breath of fresh air after years of retreading the four Z arcs.

Teen Titans Go I honestly don't give a shit about. Teen Titans had its ending and didn't need a revival, so the show having nothing to do with it outside of branding doesn't upset me. I know and have taught plenty of kids who enjoy it, and I've seen one or two episodes offhand that weren't all bad. It knows its target audience and delivers to them better than some of the other flash shit CN has aired.

PPG is a disaster.

Boruto is literally trash.

>18 episodes of academy filler
>More episodes of Sarada shit we already know the answer to, try to make it more dramatic and change the entire feel of the original material
>Sasuke and Naruto jobbing to shit they shouldn't be

>he doesn't understand how the Akimichi clan's ninjitsu works, or that it needs the whole body weight aspect, which is why ChoCho is fat.
It's easy to spot people who don't even know shit about the subject they bitch about. That, or you're pissy simply because the character is overweight and you can't fap to her.

negro how is it filler
what cool shit is it wasting time to get to. It's not like there's much to Boruto beyond the movie and some manga chapters
>complains about "filler"
>then complains when it gets to manga adaptation
>also complains that Sauce and Nardo aren't unbeatable gods
literally go fuck yourself

>And the Manga really does fix a lot of the anime's issues.
And has some of its own issues that flow better in the anime.

The only one I dislike is NuPPG, the rest are fine.

I'll take Teen Titans Go over Teen Titans any day.

What the fuck, why?

5 weeks from Thursday when she figures SS Blue energy gives a tingle in the groin instead of back like SS.

Super. There's some dumb shit but I'm enjoying the latest arc and I don't feel like it shits on the old show like the others

What happened to the VAs of PPG? Tom is the only one to come back?

SJ > DBS > TTG > PPG

dragon ball super
how is this even a question

Not everyone is as autistic as you and are able to recognize that TTG is just a comedy not meant to be taken seriously.

Samurai Jack is the only good out of this list.

DB Super is okay.

TTG is bad and not because it's not faithful to the original show or to the comics. It's bad because it's not funny.

Everything about PPG is hilarious for all of the wrong reasons.

This, but even NuPPG is funny if only for shit like that one guy who made his self-insert into Blossom's boyfriend.

Except it's not funny, and even if it were there are way too many comedy cartoons as it is.

It's a terrible comedy. The gross-out and slapstick jokes are one-dimensional and the jokes based on comic references are pandering.

>everything sux reee

Cool stuff

They wanted to make new videos about hiring new voice actors, even though all the old powerpuff VA's are still around and even gave their blessing to the new ones and coached them on the voices.

I think they justed wanted to empphasize the newness.

Remember, men are irreplacable, but women are expendable for a publicity stunt