What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

These comics were even worse than Korra

She wanted to know if he needed a bodyguard, because he was royalty with many enemies. What did you think she meant?

fpbp
Just watch ATLA and ignore the rest of the shit franchise.

Zuki

No, that's Suki

Yeeeeeah.... there are just some parts of the comics that are just inexcusable and make you wish they aren't. Like how they even had Zuko break up with Mai? Like come on...

>seriously thought she was trying to fuck Zuko on more than one occasion
>turned out she was actually just trying to be a good friend, and she was still with Sokka
>realized I might be one of those guys who mistakes a female's casual human kindness for ASK ME OUT. ASK ME OUT. ASK ME OUT. FUCK ME
Be right back, killing myself.

Zuko is for Earth Kingdom girls

>he doesn't realize a large chunk of the fandom still hates Maiko

To be fair, in the comics Mai is a complete cunt. Good riddance, Zuko can do better.

She's not much better in the show either, you know.

That was actually of the few things the comic did. Maiko wasn't just a bad ship, it was litterally the worst possible ship you could choose. It's like the writers thought "hmm, which characters would play off and inspire development in each other the least and be the most boring to watch? Oh I know, the two introverted brooding emotional messes, let's pair them together!" Fucking stupid. ZukoxMomo would have been a better ship that Maiko.

DELET THIS!

I know something even worse than that
Azula is for Air Nomad boy

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!

She barely even has a character in the show. But you're right, it is an improvement.

>another Azulaang shipper

Oh, baby. You wouldn't happen to have been a Maang shipper back in the day, too, would you?

Katara is for Earth Kingdom refugee

To be fair, they kinda overdid it with the ship teasing.

See for instance pic related, it would have worked perfectly as a friendship moment if she had just outright said "I" or "we" but the hestitation makes it look like she is trying to hide how she feels.

>shipper
I'm just saying random shit desu, I really don't care about shipping.

Reading is not your strong suit, huh?

But Earth Kingdom refugee is dead

Delet this

Sokka Is't for the moon, but is for fire nation circus freak

ZukoxMomo you say...

Isn't* also man why you gotta delete that post

>implying Katara isn't for her brother

Says the moon fucker. How know how often celestial bodies get hit on by orbiters?

More than you'd think.

I accidents hit another post while trying to hit reply and my autism demands that I do it right.

Considering the initial joke was triggered from a lack of incest continuing that makes sense

This is true. or Earth kingdom tomboy

>Azulaang shipper
those don't exist
Toph is for Old Tea Man

Sokka slept around even more than Toph.

>that one fanfiction where Aang rapes Azula repeatedly while she's imprisoned

>Aang rapes Azula
I think you reversed the names in that

Agreed

"Zuko, your ex-girlfriend is fucking some kid who's dad is plotting your death, who's working with her dad... who is plotting your death. Meanwhile, your jacking off while crying every night, when you have a girl who can do the hard kind of splits while doing a handstand, and the girl who she calls "Daddy" ever since that stint in prison outside your bed every night. There are better ways to get your sperm out. I mean if you want me to call you Zuzu and say your a pathetic brother to get this going, I can do that. But right now this is gayer then the time me and the girls gangbanged Sokka while he was in drag, and let me tell you that was pretty fucking gay."

Fuck user why must you be so amazing
More?

That sort of relationship between a bodyguard and their client is inappropriate!

>I mean if you want me to call you Zuzu and say your a pathetic brother to get this going, I can do that.

I always like to remind people that Sokka and Katara are only a few years apart, and that, as far as we can tell, they're the only people close to each other in age in their village at the beginning of Book 1. Since Hakoda and the other men left, the only other people there seem to be mothers, older women, and kids.

So what do you suppose either of them did at 14 and 15, respectively, hormones raging with nobody else around to let them out on?

You, I like you.

What is this, an Incognitymous comic?

>the only other people there seem to be mothers, older women, and kids.
Seems like an alright selection.

Watertribe girls are sluts.
All of 'em

Most people don't act the way characters in a badly written comic do so you shouldn't use it as a reference point or an example. And when in doubt always take it slow, that way you're much less likely to fuck up.

And would you really have them any other way?

Gold

No, you're right.

I agree, but the korra comic is worse than these comics.

Okay, I need some steamy Zuko/Suki fics

I'm sure all those lonely milfs were happy to have Sokka around to pay them a little attention

I still really don't get why they dropped this sort of stuff into the story. Was it just the guy they got to write it? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's exactly the kind of dumb shit we now know Bryke likes to have in their stories.

wow you retards never stop bitching cant even have fun avatar threads all they ever are is retards bitching about head canon and crying shit didnt happen like they wanted

all of this could have been avoided if Zuko had been a cute girl.
She would have given Aang a litter of children, all capable Airbenders, unlike that failure Katara.

seems kinda fucked aang and katara only had 3 kids
i feel like once avatar would be over it'd be like a year tops before katara got pregnant
personally i feel like aang should've had at least 7 kids. possibly even more if he did some air nomad bullshit and went exploring the world without katara.

Guess that Aang was into some shit that meant he wasn't willing to cum inside unless forced at sword point, that for he had to follow airbender mating rites and only fuck once in a blue moon.

there's only one?

Are these comics canon?

suki suki 5 dollas

Imagine the fire bending dragon episode with Aang and Female Zuko, they did dance together in it

It would get "tantric".

Is it wrong to kiss while two dragons are watching you while they shoot rainbow fire?

I just see a lot of Sunwarrior dude's saying "Nice." to Aang.

Earth girls are easy.

I would say "you're one to talk", but that would require acknowledging LoK as anything more than bad Fanfiction.

>Earth girls are easy.
But not cheap.

Yes.

i appreciate that dad joke of a pun, and i hope to god i'm right about it having been made before

CEASE

June X Iroh is the best couple right?

FemZuko or FemSokka?

Yes

As the many different colors of fire swirl around them they stare into each others eyes and dance an ancient dance together which ignites a new passion in them to fire bend.

Oh god, somebody save this

Some one needs to do edits of that scene
Too romantic for this earth

Avatar fandom is cancer though everyone knows this.

Damn right!

>"Let see how you like it, bitch!"

Yeah, but two of those girls there are lesbians and the fourth is a barely functional autist.

>Kya
>Sexuality: gay
>not "everything that moves"

I'd wager Aang wanted it that way, but Katara refused him. She never did seem like a fun gal; that was Toph's role.

>implying Aang's low-test, vegetarian pecker would be enough to make her feel anything
Maybe if he uses his glider staff.

Nope. The comics confirm she's very much gay. Which in any case would be the perfect set-up for some nice KyaLin, if Bryke weren't incompetent or hadn't shit taste.

>implying zuko and sokka didn't put suki on the spit

>Shut up and take it, bitch!

I want to cum in Suki's facepaint and make her put it on

But then again, the comics are shit so should we really accept anything in them?

Didn't she just say: "I remember my first girlfriend! She was a squirter like nobody's business!" or some shit?
That doesn't imply that she couldn't also have had dick. If IBO taught me anything is that bisexuals always win.

>and the girl who she calls "Daddy" ever since that stint in prison outside your bed every night.
Which one is this?

The circus freak

am I the only one who thinks aang should be the girl?