Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom

Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom...

very kafkaesque

Guys, even though good me is back, can I still be in the club?

Good... good...

You any good with toys?

hey anons its the court of owls batman just showed up with a fucking baby doomsday. WTF do we do

Why does this structure resemble my helmet? I was not aware of this.

calm down nerd i've got like 40 goddamn brainwashed doomsday in grundy's old room. where'd i put that key.

it's our helmet now, nerd. pay up on the royalties or get a new look

That had better be a crude joke, Luthor. I am not the person you should be joking with.

even bizzaro know sith am not weak to sand. he loves it. how it smooth and not get anywhere it not wanted.

Hey Hitler , can i take a picture whit you?
say cheeeeesee!

SAND. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE SAND SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION GRAINS OF SAND THAT CAN FILL A MOS EISLEY CANTINA. IF THE WORD SAND WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR SAND AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

HITLERS GREAT
BEST VILLAIN

>Have Goebbels as Commander Peepers

Sup bitches, guess who whooped the magic version of the Justice League's ass?

why tv or japan make a cartoon about the axis? i bet mussolini would be great as comic relief but still being the dictator he was

i don't know who this guy is, but we need him.

Anyone want some peach tea?

This guys got talent quick someone send a scout and get this guy here!

Hey guys what'd I miss?

Please, no meat touching ma'am!

seefagget

I just want some pants! A decent pair of pants!

A send a guy to the past

Manta lookin smug cause he got some

Me winning! Thats what.

Solomon Grundy want pants too!

lol

Who do i look like, santa claus?

who let the magic the gathering looking lizard in here? i've been looking for the garage door opener.

Calm down, least your might be betrayed by your plight.
Have we new bodies to consum? I grow ever more hungry.

venture didn't pay his dues, you can eat the boys.

And the graves are fed their bodies...

HEY GUYS, HAVE YOU SEEN MY PAL ZORAK ANYWHERE?

LALALA

THE WATCHERS! THEY DANCE!

bring your daughter to work day was last month

Rude!

Hey, wait a second who the heck ARE YOU? SECURITYYYYYYYYYYYY

i'm the pedo they keep around every day BUT bring your daughter to work day

Hey! What ever happened to Apache Chief? Didn't he work with the super friends?

he's native american so my guess? rehab for the booze problem

We don't talk about Apache chief we all agreed to ret con him as hard as we could.

What about the Wonder Twins? Last I heard they had a bit part in Teen Titans Go.

if you watched harvey birdman you'd know why their contracts weren't renewed. something about bathwater?

having a safe and secure day, my little bug friend?

Pffft. No. My Keyboard jailcell was filled with raptors. We don't even have raptors. Anyways. What about Blackbolt? He still around?

When will we finally enact the plan to get Billy Quizboy to eat the pennies?

he's running with the multi-culture pals, i don't think they even HAVE a supervillain.

what's the endgame? shaking him around and listening to him jingle like an old woman's coinpurse?

Oh look, it's the Twerky Puff Girls.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT BIRDMAN

your stupid monkey gets more screentime than you do nowadays, space GHOST indeed

What's that, Bald Drew Carey? You didn't get a part in Jurassic Park? How tragic!

Look I have amassed a can FULL of pennies. Surely things will work themselves out in our favor once Billy eats the pennies.

w..words can hurt you know

Which one of you fools stole my egg salad! I clearly left it marked Skeletor! I will not stand for this!

i did you a favor, who really wants to eat a "salad"

Rotten! Get your purple overall ass out of that mailbox now, and return my egg salad sandwich! Or you will face my wrath!

I saw Mumrah eat it.

what he said!

Don't you dare mention that toilet paper clad zombie in my presence! He drew me in last year's secret Santa and got me facial cream! I will have my vengeance!

Is he a honorary member of the Legion of Doom?

I'll tell you hwut, we've just gotta cover the world in propane and light it on fire. That'll learn those darn super heroes to make my boy question his sexual identity.

i'm the cook

Only one cook here, buddy...

Better then that Swede.
Least you didn't get Cobra Commander. How the hell am I supposed to steal an ocean?

Oh, please. He's a putz, easily distracted. Just tell him the Joes got in the way, and he'll go on a rant and forget all about your present.

Did you ever prove Godzilla was real?

HIIII SHREDDER!

No, but I got all those who crossed me in the end, faked my death and now live in hiding with a fake wife and four sons.

You...do know he meant cook as in the food kind, right?

Oh go to hell you slack-jawed nitwit! Last thing I need is your overgrown sideburn head adding on to my headache!

Yes, but you all still need my. Luthor by himself can't keep this shoddy operation running. My product is next to none, and we all know that.

Just try it, and see what happens you no name degenerate. I will bury you.

Your blue pcp can't even get Daffy Duck high.

Now that was just executive

I wonder if there'sssssss any of that egg ssssssssalad left

Inconsequential. He isn't in my primary consumer base. And as long as they are buying, the Legion prospers.

Walter, you do know these are criminals. They steal for a living.

Not even in the game anymore. I'll show myself out gentlemen.

But Grundy you're wearing pants

As Le Frenchman I can't accept Captein Amerique in ze Legion.

Commander you traitorous swine!

You watched ahead on Amazing Racccccceeeee when I wasssssss in Temecula! I swore to you vengeance would belong to Cobra!

Greaat job there, you friggin snake fetishist. Was that a snake girl body billow in your laundry last evening? From one of those blasted Japanese cartoons! You frggin weeb. No one the Joes don't take you seriously!

who want a smoothie?

HEBI-CHAN AND I'SSSSSS LOVE ISSSSSS REAL DAMN YOU!

Plus, I needed to wash off the egg salad

So where are the comics? ......oops.
This should be the new logo instead of that Hydra crap!

...So what you are saying you ate an egg salad sandwich off your fake girl friend's body? Assuming this is AFTER your sexual congress? You can keep the Egg Salad.

Such minor play and folly over a rather tasty egg salad. Come now, we are all brothers of villainy, of one which sees all life to be suppressed and conssssuuuumed.

Hebi-Chan issss for hugsssss not fugsssss.

Sssssomeonesssss cat knocked it over while I wasssssss eating.

>insert picture

You know it is a good thing your minion have their faces covered...You can't see their judging disgust over you. I bet Destro and the Baroness laugh at you and your pillow while they have actual physical sex. So tell me, Commander, hows it fell to know the only touch you'll know is the silk of a body pillow and Ms. Sally palm and her five friends?

THE CREST ON BIRD MAN'S HELMET!

>Wrong picture

I'm glad we're having this chat. It'sssss ssssshown me that you actually know what sssssalt isssss. Which you're egg ssssssssalad wasssssss ssssssorely missssssssing

You look great in a dress, Keldor.

YEA BUDDYfagget

.... Wow.

I SWEAR BY ALL THE SOULS OF ETERNIA I WILL SHOVE THAT HELMET SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL VOMIT GLASS!

Did you like... 'do' Evil-Lyn?