You do realize that Hillary is still going to win by 300...

You do realize that Hillary is still going to win by 300? People are waking up and smelling the bullshit from the republican party. Hillary is a victim of these FBI and Congress witchhunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=rjqAsbufsTI
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/md/maryland_trump_vs_clinton-5859.html
m.imgur.com/uMy2kko,BgMfVVb
today.yougov.com/us-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

why would you just post your tweet on Reddit?

wait did that guy just tell Clinton supporters not to piss them self?

who could've predicted it would all come crashing down on her like this back when were all just young memelords in 2015?

This future is so bright lads

EVERYTHING IS FINE YOU STUPID DRUMPFKINS, ITS FUCKING FINE, ITS LITERALLY NOTHING AND COMEY IS A FUCKING LIAR

PFFFT nice independent source

"David Plouffe is an American political strategist best known as the campaign manager for Barack Obama's successful 2008 presidential campaign." Wikipedia

Do the math, fuckface.

Why would you vote for someone that you know could go to jail before she even gets sworn in?
Do you think people are stupid enough to not realize that Comey would not risk his job for nothing?
If this leads to nothing, he's fired, and the FBI and America in general would become a global laughingstock.
>thanks for correcting my record

> most of East Coast going full Trump

You have no idea how impossible that is, right?

soon

What's the source? Some pro-Shillary douche on Twitter that I sent some bored troll tweets at last night.

Not impossible at all. No one wants to vote for a candidate being investigated by the FBI (in a situation involving sexting a minor).

Trump is playing 5-D chess while Hillary is playing checkers.

The silent majority is not included in polling and they will push Trump to a landslide. Screenshot this post and prepare for America to be made great

>CT
>NH
>MD
>PA
>VA
>MI
>WI
>NV
>OE
>CO

>Red

it takes a special kind of autism...

I accidentally the whole sage.

What happens to all the Koch brothers shills once Hillary gets elected? Do you still get paid?

> Not impossible at all.
How is this going Trump's way? And they're all like this, retard. And Trump would need them to win.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5964.html

Hillary
>less followers on twitter
>less non-paid people attending her rallies
>wants to start nuclear war

Trump
>more followers on twitter
>more people attending her rallies, smashing record after record
>wants peace in the world

delete this horrific image of genocide

The Koch brothers donated to Clinton. I'm not sure what your angle is with this comment.

>CTR.IMG.2582.POL.png
I do like that this meme caught on

>canadian flag
>red

Koch brothers endorsed Johnson. Your boogeyman is out of play this election.

Our boogeyman, Soros, is still making it rain on this election

Here's fucking Virginia.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5966.html

normies wont vote for somebody under fbi investigation
she's already burried

All polls showing Hillary winning are rigged.
All polls showing Hillary losing are true, scientific and democratic.
Trump will win in the biggest landslide since Reagan saved America from Communism.
Trump will throw your traitor ass in jail.

Get your ass ready for Tyrone.

>enforcing the law and seeking justice is reckless irresponsibility

And at the moment, they're all swinging red.

Don't worry snowflake, O'Keefe and Wikileaks have some nice things lined up this week.

uhhh no noone is going to win, obama is going to get a 3rd term and war will start.

>And at the moment, they're all swinging red.
Yeah, right.

Did you bet on this election or you're just delusional?

No. Every poll showing Hillary losing is also skewed. It just means Trump is winning slightly more.

You can see on Nov 9th.

SHUT UP AND WATCH THE NEW MEXICO TRUMP RALLY, HE'S GETTING OFF THE PLANE IN 1 MINUTE

>structure of race not affected

I'd like to see some sauce on that, buddy.

How many points did Trump gain in the last week?

Kill yourself, shill.

Hillary i losing bigly. is very accurate of the real polling. Americans hate her. You are going to lose and your rigged polls won't save you. You and everyone else who propagates them are going to prison.

She's a victim of utterly brain damaged IT staff and utter incompetence of her minions in general.

One of her fucking pawns actually went to Reddit, of all fucking places, to figure out how to fully delete her emails and remove any traces of the emails originating from her.

Victim complex.

>Yep white women bloo bloo bloo

Sorry CTR virgins, you're gonna need to do better than that.

Now hold still.

Nothing notable in swing states at least.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

>MD
>red

cmon bruh famalam

Just Sage this CTR shit you retards

Sage
Sage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT HER FAULT?! THE DEMOCRATS NOMINATED SOMEONE WHILE THEY WERE UNDER A MASSIVE FBI CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, WHAT THE FUCK DID THE THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!

Hillary's infosec failures are her own fault as well. Obviously she's no professional, but she should have known that circumventing FOIA with a private server you put in the bathroom, rather than some third party professional service she could control via the state department or CF, was a retarded idea

You tagged the wrong person, fuckface. I'm not a shill.

Look at this dirty, anti American liar. Not only was Trump never actually behind, people are massively requesting ballot changes to Trump. Trump has the support of more than half of all Americans. Only traitors and non whites oppose his rule to prosperity, because they want us to die.

Even if she does win there's already evidence of election fraud so all you're doing is buying yourself a civil war in the next few decades. You can't have a candidate as ridiculously corrupt as Clinton win through shady methods and then disenfranchise all the conservatives through amnesty and expect whites to lay down and take it.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

The map is too generous to give him Connecticut, and Maryland, Virginia will almost certainly go blue because of Kaine, but the rest of the east coast is accurate. All states south of the Mason Dixie line are just about wrapped up at this point, solidly red, and he will likely pick up NJ and Pennsylvania.

I don't think it will be the landslide this map is predicting, but it will be a Trump win.

Signed
The nevertrumper.

holy shit that symmetrical get

Kill yourself, CTR. No wait, we'll do it ourselves after November when the Day of the Rope happens.

when did 2016 become /our year/

when did the future get so bright

I'm not CTR you autistic cock gobbler.

>The Koch brothers donated to Clinton

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

> he will likely pick up NJ and Pennsylvania.

Check out some recent state poll, ffs.

> The map is too generous to give him Connecticut, and Maryland
You think so???
>Clinton +32.6

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/md/maryland_trump_vs_clinton-5859.html

That's what CTR would say. Prove you support Trump. What have you done for the cause.

Because liberalism is pure evil and will be outlawed soon. We're saving the world.

10/autism

Why would anyone, anywhere, think this image is real?

Any poll that has Hillary ahead is rigged. She might still win Maryland because it's a hive of Communist traitors, but not by more than 3-4 percentage points.

It is real, CTR shill. You're trying to dissuade us from the truth we know. Guess what? You're going to jail with your slavedriver once Trump wins. Get ready for it, you deserve it for trying to destroy this country.

it's actually a palindromic get

/ultra autism

The effects of the FBI reopening the case hasn't even hit the polls yet.

Don't be afraid of Trump and his balls OP

YOU do realize that we realize that anyone proclinton people on here are fake. I hate to group you all up but, its just.. its just not even hard anymore.

The polls are rigged. Trump has more around 97% chance of winning right this very instant.

>when did 2016 become /our year/

The entire year has been insane, but this confirmed it.

> Any poll that has Hillary ahead is rigged.
Democrats have a way of turning out the vote in those states. Trump is basically fucked.

There's only one thing that worries me as far as betting on Clinton.

Looks accurate, all the states I think will go Red

1) just some random shit off my phone- m.imgur.com/uMy2kko,BgMfVVb

2) Reddit post history by me 'MoreGenericUsernames'

3) Twitter account @icantclick, Tell me what you'd like me to say to verify either of them.

Not according to YouGov
today.yougov.com/us-election/

How's the pound sterling doing?

They did hit the polls. There are polls every day now. No effect in swing states.

The question is how this FBI thing develops.

You are right! I'm for her and I was going to vote today, but I now can't be bothered, since as you suggest she has this all locked up anyway!

Real men who support Her are so confident and proud in our women voters and politicians that we don't bother voting. Me voting would basically just be mansplaining. Anyway, she literally doesn't need our votes!

If by turning out the vote you mean massive rigging. Too bad it won't work this time.

I voted for Trump. Baltimore County.

Florida is +9 Rep, suggests innacurate or outdated polling data.

No they don't, they bus in illegals and niggers to vote over and over and rig machines to alter votes. If we can stop that, Trump wins in a landslide. No democrat has ever won an election without cheating, nor have they ever won the popular vote.

This is a rigged outcast. All those grey states and most blue ones will vote for Trump at least 75%.

We win boys and girls

These two are mentally retarded or what?

I cannot wait for you to die in prison with the rest of your liberal filth.

Two questions:

1. Do CTR get overtime?

B. What will you do after the election?

What an obvious fake. I'd call out every single dumb thing, but it's kind of obvious it was written by one of us.

That should be our next meme war campaign. Cringy feminist posters telling progressive men they shouldn't vote because "this is HER battle" or some shit.

Die, CTR shill. We all know you're trying to rig OUR election. It will not work. I will patrol all the voting areas in my district and make sure nobody suspicious comes in. I'll laugh when Trump wins massively, so massively we throw out all democrats in the government.

people don't go to prison because you wish upon a star. time to wake up to reality.

I'll give you a >you for the tabs, but that's the best I can do

It's real, CTR hue shill.

People go to prison for treason. You are committing treason. And illegal voting practices. And slander. And assault. You're next to go.

>Hillary is a victim of these FBI and Congress witchhunts.

Off your meds? Go outside and relax. It's over.

It was a good fight, for us. You had the whole machine of post-constitutional America at your disposal, and were defeated in detail by a cartoon frog.

Think about it, and then go to bed.

See you in the morning senpai.

See Wikileaks. YouGov is involved with Chelsea Clinton. Dude who runs it was helped out by Hillary Clinton's State Dept. He had a problem getting a visa to come to the States and Hillary fixed the problem.

The dude was like, "Can't wait to see you!!!" (To Chelsea)

You guys don't realize this is a huge shift towards Trump? That's not locked states, that's total even if they only lead 0.1%.

Turn the autism down a notch bro, you're embarrassing.

Trump +4 in Florida, on track to win NC, +4 Ohio
Buried on the 4-5th page of Google (who was the second largest contributor to BHO's campaign, $800+ million)... NY Times now has Trump +4 in Florida, he is consistently leading early voting here in FL as well when looking at the numbers. He is also on track to win NC, Hillary is under-performing in key areas.

And a few days ago CNN showed Trump +4 in Ohio, so ~+6 in reality. Remember, if a media poll shows a tie, it means the Republican is leading by a few points.

Get out and vote, get your family to vote, time to make America great again.

40,000 ppl watching on youtube

real scared drumpfiepoo, keep making up more fantasies.

If by winning you mean going to prison

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ