Your life will be easier if you accept now that Trump will lose

Your life will be easier if you accept now that Trump will lose.

t. Mexican intellectual

Taste my counter meme magic

>mexican intellectual

>Mexican warlocks

> Mexican warlock intelletual

>mexican warlock
cant beat my meme magic

>taking warlocks seriously post-7.0
kek

Mexican warlocks are nothing compared to the power of KEK.

Trump will win.

>Shillary Clinton wins
>Nanny government takes care of you with free gibmedats

>Trump wins
>Strong enough to take care of myself, while weaker people fail

It's really a win/win if you make a decent living

Is this the hope that liberals in this country are clinging to? Wetback witchcraft? What the fuck

he didnt know about KeK

Probably, but I don't give a shit. I'd rather dig in and fight for something I know will lose than bend over and accept my fate. If a foreign country invaded the US (absolute lel) I would sooner die fighting than live under some other regime. But for now, instead of bullets, I have words, and votes, and rhetoric that can move people to vote with me. It's true, Trump might not win, but I was at a Trump rally in Las Vegas today, and I saw the energy in people's eyes and hearts. The booing of the mainstream media, right there, as CNN and MSNBC scoff when people are chanting for them to pan the cameras, and show the room of people supporting Donald.

Yes, Trump might lose, but there were thousands of people there, and millions around the country, who are right now willing to fight as hard as possible to keep their freedom. Who are tired of the democratic party ruining their healthcare, and ruining their jobs, and their cities, and spreading hate and violence.

I don't care if Trump loses. I and millions like me would sooner die fighting by his side than live another day under someone like Clinton, who might I add, may end up picking up to 4 justices in an 8 year term.

They have fucking warlocks!? Hurry up and build the wall!

I'm a level 21 mage. Where can I respec to a warlock?

your user made poll means shit kid

If digits Hillary fucking dies.

dammit, off by 115.

you have my roll

>mexican intellectuals

>Wetback witchcraft
>Mexico Magic
>Alien Alchemy
>Illigal Immigrant Illusions
>Over-the-border Occultism

Of course Op you have totally persuaded us all

>Cunt

That "warlock" in Mexico looks like he wipes his ass with his beard.

The sad part of it is that he is more unbiased than most of the American polls...

>Beaner bamboozlery
>Wetback wizardry
>Taco bell trickery

what's the difference between a meme magician and a meme warlock again?

So this is what they meant by "Mexican intellectuals."

Magician = white/grey magic

Warlock = black magic

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

>warlock fizzles spell

What is the path to victory boys? Even if he wins FL,OH,IW,NC he still has to win at least one more. Hillary is winning big it PA and CO, I don't see him winning thoses.

roll&

hearty kek