youtube.com/watch?v=LMYPcvaY0Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google:

>human biodiversity
>homo erectus
>NEET

I really like his shirt in that picture
Also his show is bretty good

How was he incompetant? He helped Ned all the time and had that awesome cyber backpack.

Ian's a cool guy in my book.

kek

Dude willingly walked away from creating a popular web comic to actually make something of himself in animation and now runs his own show on Cartoon Network.

imagine never being told "no" only because you were a quadruple minority.

>fat
>black
>handicapped
>ugly

t. Ian

So, he's basically a retard

He looks like someone wished a black ventriloquist dummy to life and it aged 10 years with a mediocre diet.

He has some wicked dimples

I think he's doing alright

I am 100% confidant that he was only hired for being a minority.

Hi Rebecca.

>fat
>minority
He lives in America.

That is likely due to being a racist. There is nothing objectively wrong with that, it just clouds your perception of what is true with assumptions based on your bias.

You'd be pretty dumb to think he was picked for his "talent".

I think he was picked because he's friends with his co-workers.

Would an incompetent person be able to steal all the computers of a reccenter?
youtube.com/watch?v=GJTBA63nH0Q

>he doesn't think affirmative action is a real thing

I don't think he feels entitled due to his race. I forget the exact words of the conversation, but he figuratively bitch-slapped someone who asked him why he didn't make KO a black protagonist.

Because he is ripped off characters that were white or asian?

He made his own cartoon. Meanwhile you faggots are fapping to its characters. The lack of self awareness with you people is astonishing.

The best episode of nockFORCE is that rapping dog.

OK Go has unsexy character designs

I think he would look better in a suit.

Great guy, but I really think he dropped the ball on OK KO. Perhaps he had to keep making concessions to get the tv series produced? It would explain why the characters were redesigned multiple times before the show really launched.

Lies! I see threads all the time about that gold robot with birthing hips!

FUCKING

RPGWORLD

Ian is literaly, /ourguy/ that comes from Sup Forums, and actualy used to drawfag here. He has never stopped being a bro, called out SJWs multiple times along with Hirch. and is always nice.

Pic related is his by the way.

>Didn't even have an ending
lol

nockFORCE was Ian's best project.

>called out SJWs

sauce/examples?

i like you

>chance to make own original series
>just a bunch of video game and anime references

He likes video games and anime.

I lack the screenshots now.

But it was after the case of the girl attempting suicide, he and Hirch started roasting SJWs, sayint htat you only becomes one by not going outside.

He also always says for people to stop to be easily triggered and baited. When someone showed him an edit of his avatar of twitter colored as white, he laughted and said that would unironicaly use it.

Reminder that Ready Player One is heralded as one of the best novels of our time and is getting a major motion picture from Steven Spielberg, even though it's literally just video game and anime references.

He's a cartoonist who just wants to have fun and I respect that. He's not incompetent. He's just not what I'd call an overachiever. The fact that he got his own show blows my mind but I'm happy for him.

hopefully not, dude's talented on his own right

why does OK KO look like a lazy attempt at a cartoon?

Did he lose weight i could of sworn he was bigger than that originally

Just a reminder he was fucking this. Their ugly ass fuck kids would've broken natural law with their concentrated fugliness

>that guy created OK KO , RPG World and said pic related
he is absolute cool in my book
What did OP do again?
>Sucked infinite dicks
OP you are not cool , you are a fagget

But two uglies can make a hot child.

out of all the examples...
youtube.com/watch?v=71VFzClEoG0

nah, their attractive levels must equal to anything above 7. Blacky is a fucking 1, Sugar is about a 3.

Who is the real life Ned?

Everything this guy made so far was excellent, he's one of the best recent names in cartoons industry.

I'm not the biggest fan of OK KO's minimalist, inconsistent, formless art style, but its charms won me over. You literally can't name a better show airing on CN right now.

Is that a joke about her miscarriage?

I'm curious as to what led you to believe he's incompetent

He made a cartoon OP doesn't like so therefore he's a human failure

>Was
When did he stop?

I respectfully disagree.

Here's one of him telling some guy that obvious bait is in fact, obvious bait.

Why everyone in this show is beaner?

Ned himself but he hates it when people call him that
Also hes good at basketball youtube.com/watch?v=ub91zB5j9BE

Is this how it feels to be deprived of proper thicc that you mistake Enid's elephantitus-stricken legs for it?

Ian's first job in the industry was as an Inker on Venture Bros. Not only was that a relatively low level position, but he already had some notoriety from RPG World. He ended up becoming an animation director on the show, so he had further notoriety when he left to work at Cartoon Network, where he became a storyboard revisionist (another low-ish level position) on Adventure Time (a show with various artists he already knew on it, including his girlfriend and a fellow Venture Bros Alumni that was partially responsible for getting Rebecca a job there), then left to be a boarder on Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, then started working on the LPT pilot and returned to AT as storyboard supervisor (as the previous one had been promoted to director). CN was interested in his pilot, but wanted to pull some weird multi-media shit with it and had the mobile game before greenlighting it for a full show, giving Ian time to cut his chops as a director and later producer on SU.

A shame he never finished RPG World.

Mighty Magiswords

CalArts

Because even in his failures he's more successful than everyone on this board

probably because that's what people expect of black creators
>oh you're making a cartoon? well obviously you're going to make the protagonist a cool black self-insert who kicks butt with a dorky white side-kick right?
I can imagine how that'd be annoying.

That happens to every cartoon.

nockFORCE cameo/episode of OK KO when Sup Forums

What about sugar with long hair?

Sorry bud but Rick and Morty creators comfirmed that they browse Sup Forums

none of that happened with Fat Albert.

No, only one of the two browses Sup Forums
the other is a redditor
I forget which is which

i'd say a 4, maybe 5. She always looked like she'd smell like sausage or pussy.

something tells me Cosby would do a minstrel act if only to get some white pussy

Just because it's sells doesn't means it's good

Clarence

Nah man, Ians the 3 while Sugars the one.

Her face looks like somebody half assed a character creator model.

She was almost average before the man haircut

She was waifu material for me before the shitty haircut.

I've only seen one episode of OK KO!, but I liked the pilot it was based on, plus Ian's work in Steven Universe. I don't know, maybe you just fuck off?

Did she really have a miscarriage?

Yes, she wrote "Here Comes a Thought" to cope with it, look it up

The only incompetent thing about him is his taste in 3DPD. Otherwise, the man's living the dream and has nothing but my respect.

He cut his teeth working on lots of shows. He's a well-known and dependable industry figure and CN made the right choice taking a chance on him as showrunner.

We have no idea

She has a nice singing voice at least : )

youtube.com/watch?v=LMYPcvaY0Kk

She used to be cute

Is the only reason Ian gets shit is because he's one of the four or five active cartoon animators most of Sup Forums knows?

>Ian went to SVA

She's still kind of cute.
It's her personality that sells it.

I never said it was objectively and universally appealing. I didn't even imply it was thicc. I just disagreed. My mind latches onto nearly anything for a sexual thrill. That's not the case for everyone. Here, have a Batgirl.

Personality won't turn me on though

Hey OP, what've YOU done with your life recently? No, no, go on. Amaze us. I bet whatever it is will blow our minds and make that guy look like a total asshole.

ugly chick detected

I donated to help the Hurricane Harvey victims and I'm a soldier.

>chicks
>on Sup Forums

>Everything a black man does is problematic and I have to point it out to everyone all the time