THE FLASH "Hero Reborn" Promo

PUNISHED BARRY

youtube.com/watch?v=_age4kYbe6c

So I'm betting he's not going to remember who he is

So how is he going to ruin the timeline this season?

Yep, he'll come back with some memory lapses, including one that'll apparently be plot-relevant.

It's also been said that lot of humor will come from Barry being slightly off his rocker due to how much time passed for him in the Speed Force.

No time travel this season, they said.

I want to believe.

>including one that'll apparently be plot-relevant.
Let me guess he won't remember he was engaged to iris

>premieres on my bday
Neat. Does lot premiere the same night?

Iris is shit so let's hope so

Yep.

Nope. They're getting married in the midseason finale.

There's rumblings that Barry's secret might actually be Crisis-related.

>The Hero is Reborn!
>The Flash is back!
>"Died" in the finale and comes back in the premiere
Why are they acting like we lost him for a very long time? There's no weight.

Stop watching Flash, CW writers write him like a fucking idiot

nice. get a eh show and a fun show on my birthday

It's been six months.

Plus they're advertising his rebirth because he returns stronger and smarter.

Are we ever going to see Rainbow Raider or the Mist again?

We're getting Peek-A-Boo back for Season 4, so I hope that they will follow up on those two.

What should I watch instead of Flash?

I want to fuck Peek-A-Boo!

A brick wall. It moves so quickly your eyes can't keep up with the fact that it's been moving and is the same color of red.

This. Should have been half a season of Wally becoming the new flash, maybe getting his own rogues, dealing with a few returning rogues figuring since Barry's gone they can take another shot at crime or that don't respect Wally enough to not mess with him, like say Snart and co. Also introduce Rathaway as Wally's college roomate or something, make him a more prominent sidekick to Wally as Vibe's to Barry, and then have the mid-season finale be a colossal speedforce fuckup that leads to the return of Barry Allen and then have the start of the second half be Barry having to cope with the new status quo and the mentor-student role being reversed for a while between him and Wally as Barry gets his bearings back.

Karate bugmen.

Name several rogues for Wally. You can't! The good ones have already been used.

Sometimes....you can re-use characters

Which ones would work for Wally?

Wally can't carry the show. So much that he's leaving for some time.

Get a comic book.

I'm kinda' hyped. Everything not related to Iris sounds pretty good.

>black wally
>becoming flash
call me racist but I will never accept this.i really hope this shit show ends before coming to that stage.

Same here. I hope the show ends, period. Cringeworthy teen drama that gets everything wrong.

Recurring characters for season 4.

RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN (Hartley Sawyer)

>A fast-talking private investigator with remarkable deductive skills. Upon discovering he has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes, Dibny uses his abilities to help The Flash solve one of Central City’s greatest mysteries. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish.

It's been announced that if Ralph is popular enough he'll become a regular in season 5.

AMUNET BLACK / BLACKSMITH (Katee Sackhoff)

>The steely and ruthless boss of an underground black market for super-criminals. She uses every means possible, including the long list of meta-humans enforcers under her thumb, to ensure the success of her illicit enterprise.

THE MECHANIC (Kim Engelbrecht)

>A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process.

CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER (Neil Sandilands)

>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive.

When's Arrow?

October 12th at 9 PM.

Couple of days, I'd assume. This trailer was released exactly 4 weeks ahead of its season premiere. Since Arrow will air on Thursdays, that means we should expect its trailer this Thursday as well.

Which speedster will be the villain this season?

Crisis on Infinite Earths that brings Supergirl in the same Earth permanently wheb?

Axel Trickster, Peek-a-Boo, Multiplex, Weather Wizard, Golden Glider, Top, Mirror Master, King Shark and the rest of ARGUS' Zoo Crew

well since Frequency was cancelled hopefully Golden Glider comes back looking for Cisco

I want to hope Flash recovers from (what I thought was an awful) last season, but I just don't have faith in the people running the CW shows anymore. I feel like the only CW show I'll watch more than 1-2 episodes of this year will be LoT, because at least the people running that seem to embrace the stupidity so I feel like I'm laughing with them not at them with how bad the shows are

Barry.

The disappointing Iron Fist is better than all of the CW garbage put together.

Wally

>Bringing Barry back literally next episode
Why is everything Flash related have to be shit?

All of them. They worked when when Wally took over in the comic.

>CoIE kills off both Barry AND Supergirl

It's like a dream come true

CW can't do shit.

What if time travel can only be done ONCE per season. Would this improve the show?

How about time travel can only be done NEVER until they get actual competent writers that can write a time travel story that doesn't result in a convoluted plot hole mess of shit writing and deus exes?

factually incorrect

>Iris is in trouble
>AGAIN

Oh joy.

>Frequency was cancelled
Awww really? I was liking that show.

I hope Lisa shows in Legends if she comes back, I feel like she would be wasted on Flash. But if she comes back to Flash I hope they make her the one who rounds up the Rogues.

When's Supernatural?

Lisa/Gypsy catfight over Cisco when?

Epic. Can't wait for Arrow promo.

>Get a comic book.
Sorry, but I don't read comics. I just shitpost about them.

>Iron Fist is better than all of the CW
Netflix shill, please.

I hope Felicity gonna help poor Barry restore his memory.

>Flash hasn't showed up for months
>villain shows up
>"Bring me the Flash or I will destroy your city!"
>team decides to pull Barry from the Speedforce which would destroy the city last time
I'm out.

Wally is leaving the show i think
His actor hasnt been on set in months and just moved to new york or LA

This is great
CW is too shit to ever do this though

They could do with new (older) actor and say not few months but few years have passed and Wally is now older than Barry.

And that's why no one here works in television.

What if this Barry is from the future, and when he vanished in COIE he actually ran back in time?

>shows up doing the RUN! page from Final Crisis

>Watching "Wasted Potential: The Series"

Pass. Fuck CW.

I couldn't fucking stand this Wally as Flash. He spent most of season 2 being an asshole, and most of season 3 getting yelled at by Barry and having a terrible relationship with Jesse until he fucked up super hard and let Savitar out.

How about NEVER? Time travel ruined the franchise.

The only time it was ever ok was to let Eobard fight the Flash.

She has to. She's stronger than all of us.

>She's stronger than all of us.
Guggie, please, stop.

>Fuck CW.
GTFO haters!

Why does he have a beard in the Speed Force?

inb4 It's Thawne.

Time passes in the Speed Force too, just differently from Earth.

Six months on Earth, several years in the Speed Force.

Is Roy finally coming back

IMDB says he was the priest guy from the 100 who killed Lexa. Does anyone know if he's good, because he didn't really stand out in that role.

He was good on Hap & Leonard but the whole point of that character was how little he talked. He was weird and quiet.

I have no idea if he'd be any good as a hammy super-villain.

it's like I know your joking, but considering it's Felicity and the CW there's probably a 90% chance this is what actually happens

Have you watched Arrow yet? If not I'd recommend watching Seasons 1 up to the Climb (S309). It's not as good as Flash was in it's prime but still enjoyable. Otherwise Daredevil Season 1 is pretty good and if you enjoyed the back half of the Flash Season 2 you might enjoy Season 2 of DD. Although I'd wait until Flash Season 4 comes out since there's a chance it might actually git gud again (I want to believe)

>implying they wouldn't be replaced with even worse Black Wally and Mon-El MCs

>I'd wait until Flash Season 4 comes out since there's a chance it might actually git gud again (I want to believe)

I mean Arrow got gud again, and as bad as Flash S3 was it was nowhere near as awful as Arrow S4.

>inb4 the same autistic screechers who come to complain whenever anyone says Arrow S5 was good show up again

Legends of Tomorrow S2 is god-tier.

Eh... Let's not go that far.

Don't act like it's beneath the CW do pull such a stunt.

Well, I for one am glad to have quirky, upbeat Cisco back.

When will this nigga return?

>Barry
>smarter as if he was smart before
>stronger as if he was even slightly capable of doing things right
I'll believe it when I see it

Gross desu
Nice quints tho

>I know your joking
No, I'm quite serious. Felicity is awesome. So strong and cute. She needs more screentime on every arrowverse show.

I can't watch this show because now that is has kid flash there is no reason 2 speedsters can't solve every problem in like 5 min. The plot thrives on them being impulsive and underestimating their oponent

where is this picture from?

Do you think anyone remembered to get Artemis out of that cage before the island blew up?

Why the fuck would Felicity be the flash?

I thought he died. Not that that would keep him from returning, mind.

EXCUSE ME? WHY WOULDN'T SHE?

naw

Why would she? Like where would she get her powers from?

>where is this picture from?
No idea, probably from tumblr. Do you like it? Do you like our glorious queen Felicity as a speedster? So powerful.

>anyone remembered to get Artemis out of that cage
I wish they did. But I doubt that.

>There's rumblings that Barry's secret might actually be Crisis-related.

Are they merging the Supergirl-Earth with Earth 1?

>Why would she?
Because she's a strong, powerful woman. Stronger than all of us.

>where would she get her powers from?
What do you mean 'get'? She's already have powers, she's clearly a metahuman or kryptonian.

>merging the Supergirl-Earth with Earth 1?
For what purpose? It's fine as it is.