Why are drumpf's coats so long? does he not know how much of a retard he looks?

Do you really want a tanned, fake teeth baboon leading your country? Trump cpuld barely run 100 metres. Obama has a 6pack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc21g8MazKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overcoat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His face looks particularly fake in this photo.

me on the left

The hell are you talking about? That looks like a very nice formal overcoat to me. I own one similar to it.

Is this the best dirt CTR has at this point? Pathetic.

Long coats are cool, though I don't expect you to know anything about 'cool' OP

>obamaworkingout.webm

Because, *teleports behind you*

They are great for hiding your sword *unsheathes katana*

New York is windy as fuck nigger.

Cool is obama. Not trump.

Obama has a 6pack. Trump probably eats mcdonalds everyday

Kevlar inlining protects against most small arms fire.

Google it, Obama has a similar jacket, actually several including a 3 pieces suit that has large compartments for devices.

>Cool is obama
You're embarrassing yourself

> Be a bong
> Don't know what an overcoat is

This is literallly like a burger not knowing about big gulps. How are you this retarded?

Too long

Again

Long coats are great pric
I only own long coats

First of all, it's not a coat, it's a duster.

>I own one similar to it
So you like to wear oversized clothing?

Kek

Wtf is he doing

lol obongo is a fuckin nerrrrrdddd

Obama is RIPPED

In all fairness this isn't Muslim fashion.

>you will never be able to pull off a duster

Are you fucking mentally retarded?

Wow obama is sexy. You wanna swap this for drumpf?

It's called a carcoat. It's been his style for decades. Almost like a signature thing for him.

If you think Trump's suits look even remotely good and aren't oversized, YOU are the retard here, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=xc21g8MazKQ

nigga he looks fly as fuck

Please accept my apologies on behalf of Great Britain for this colossal retard.

Otters are embarrassed by his otter-mode

sage this shit-thread, btw.

Literally what the fuck is this thread? In every picture itt, Truml's wearing a completely standard suit overcoat. If it ends above your knees, it's tacky and too short. Is OP a 14 year old that's never dressed in business-wear in his life?

what a twig, trump has been sporting some tough fat for a while now - dude could easily take that skeleton out

>
>So you like to wear oversized clothing?

Not oversized, just more traditional. It's the trendy fashion coats (and sport jackets and suit jackets) that are shorter than regular.

It looks stupid when people Trump's age try to follow the latest trends. Try to imagine Trump in a tight suit with exposed ankles.

There is a difference between someone who is ripped and someone who is skinny.

>oversized
>the sleeves are the perfect length

fucking retard

Since when do coats go past your knees?

Fucking dole scum. How fucking retarded are you?
Suit jacket =/= overcoat.
He's wearing a fucking overcoat, which is supposed to be long. You know to protect the actual jacket and pants from rain, snow etc.
Not everyone is a fucking chav running around his council estate in a track suit. Next time you're down the job center or social services, pay attention to what real people wear.

yet still weaker than putin

He likes the edgy trench coat meme

Long coats are swag as fuck loser.
Not everyone wears clothes from Hipsters Ltd.

Next drumpftards will be telling me this is normal

>Not oversized

Yes they are son. Even large men like trump can get suits tailored to perfection. Its not like he doesn't have the money to hire a tailor. But him being so insecure and self conscious tells me he likes to wear clothing a tad over sized so that we can't really see how fat he is.

And the coat should be shorter. We're not in the 40's anymore.

sleeves arent the only thing that needs to fit, retard.

>implying some neckbeard basement dweller knows the first thing about looking good

You do know Trump wears those since like forever?
youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk

I can't believe a fucking british doesn't know what an overcoat is. Do you think that people with formal apparel during cold weather wear sports jackets or hoodies?

Someone gets it. Theres a reason trump has never been pictured on the beach. Hes fucking fat.

That's a Trench Coat.
He's wearing a fucking overcoat. I protects suits.

For over a hundred years, you fucking retard. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overcoat

Business-wear is fucking different from the Adidas windbreaker you wear when you walk to the glory hole to suck off Ahmed.

>old nasty sneakers with a fucking dollar store suit and anime trench coat.

How do you faggots like this show?

Notice that everyone is wearing one in that clip.
It is common appearal for the better off in new york for a number of reasons.

>In this thread CTRs with no fashion taste

we're not burning the duster

>First of all, it's not a coat, it's a duster.

Actually, it is a coat, a very nice coat called a Chesterfield. Not a "duster".

Also OP is a shill faggot who probably voted remain.

>a nerd virgin critiques the wardrobe of a billionaire playboy

Woah woah hold up you racist

Some of them are also named muhamed

dude you know how fucking cold it is in new york. the coat just fits the weather

What the devil are you on about?

I'd be a billionaire playboy too if I was born with a tacky golden spoon in my mouth and my daddy gave me his fortune.

Barack isn't even the strongest man in his marriage

HOW ABOUT THAT FBI INVESTIGATION CTR ITLL ALL BE OVER SOON AND YOULL STILL BE A PERMAVIRGIN WEABOO AUTIST!

Trump would wear a top hat if it was acceptable.

he looks like a fedora

>hank hill ass

I have a fake tan and veneers, so yes. I want a fag like me running the free world.

kek Leo

>Obama has a 6pack.
lol

Why does Hillary dress like Kim Jong Un?

walking and looking slightly to the left

>thinking that fashion standards don't change over time.

By that logic those ugly ass 80's casual suits should be all the rage now.

That's an overcoat you stupid nigger, it goes on top of your regular suit jacket, pretty expensive if I might add.

Fuck off! You are embarrassing Britain. Obama is the anti-cool, square as they come.

This is a normal long coat.

Drumpf has his massive coat so we cant see how fat he really is. Kek

You turned a 30k student loan into a worthless degree and 60k worth of debt. Don't pretend like you could turn a million dollar loan into a multibillion dollar corporation.

>MFW that's a normal size suit but he's 4 foot tall

>not wanting extra warmth for your fat rolls

Boi she thicc stop lying

Well, she has a bigger cock than Barack.

Look at her face, she is in awe at how disgusting the plebs live

ITT: /fa/ thinks they know more about businesswear than Brioni.

Don't worry all you bitches will get a walk soon

>six pack
>in reality he is muffin topping

>she

nice tits, Madam Prez

>those pants

what the fuck kim

You sound pretty jelly m8

And the fact you haven't got a clue what an overcoat is says a lot about you.

>This is a normal long coat

So sayeth the Official Arbiter of all Coats and their Varying Lengths

You can see the blue suit jacket through his arm hole. He's wearing an overcoat, because he's in New York.

Women can have muscles too now, it's 2016

>why are Trump's coats so long?

Reincarnation.

Even fucking farage can do it better

Obama doesn't have a 6 pack and he does shoulder raises with 8 lb dumbbells. His workout routine is tamer than an 80's aerobics video.

merlin v taper

>Chavshit detected
You wouldn't know class if it shivved you.

"women"

>Do you really want a tanned, fake teeth baboon leading your country?
omg. You're right.
fuck the jobs, fuck securing the borders, fuck overseas wars, fuck the tax system, fuck obamacare, fuck who cares about clinton foundation and RICO shit.

Dildo4hilldoe now

Why do British people hate 'The Donald so much?
What is this obsession

It's not oversized. The fit is a bit loose, but that was (and still is) the norm in traditional tailoring. The modern "suits", which are too tight and too short are basically a meme pushed onto gullible trendies who don't realize they look like twinks.

Next thing, you'll be telling us pic related is badly fitted as well?

Mechanical Engineering graduate
debt= $0

>Don't pretend like you could turn a million dollar loan into a multibillion dollar corporation.

Shit, I'd wish my dad gave me a "smal" """"""""""""""""""loan"""""""""""""""" of a million dollars to start my """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""own"""""""""""""""""""""" business. I mean what would my dad do if I didnt pay back a loan from him? Repo my house or my car?

That loan was more of a gift. It was up to trump to pay him back or not. Any Joe Blow can't waltz into a bank and get a loan of a million dollars without first putting his house his car and his dog at risk.

Also, it doesn't hurt to inherit your daddy's fortune when he dies. Shit, you can even take advantage of daddy's power and contacts to start your """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""own""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" business.

Is that a legit photo that was published? Because it is quite fucking obvious that her arse has been enhanced by at least 200%. Do they really think we are this stupid? We have all seen her on film and know she's a fucking flat manwoman.

Hillary doesnt have a tan.