THEY'RE NOT COSTUMES! THEY'RE WORK UNIFORMS, YOU IDIOTS!

THEY'RE NOT COSTUMES! THEY'RE WORK UNIFORMS, YOU IDIOTS!

So which GL has the best costume? I've always been a fan of classic Kyle, even if it is all black and no green

Why do they got masks?

why are they all so different then?

Hold on, I've got the perfect pages for this.

>I ain't pretendin'. This is me. I'm me all the time.
>until next week when I change my costume
>maybe go back to yellow and blue again

I miss First Class.

>don't call it a uniform
>janitors where uniforms
Fuck off, Summers. Blue collar workers are the backbone of America.

Because nobody cares about them otherwise

Was good, easy reading. The jaded mentor, star-eyed rookie thing always works well to go over old material anew, the pacing between the lifestyle difference between Kitty and Logan and the common ground they sometimes share kept things from feeling too stagnant. The dynamic of the Lone wolf and the Cub of course is always great. Plots were often simple enough to follow.

How can they be uniforms when they aren't uniform

Remember that the GL costumes are just light constructs. Hal usually always wears his dad's coat and jeans underneath but I'm willing to assume many are naked underneath.

It's actually weird, you'd thin Slim would be on the uniform side of the fence

Plus it was one of the only times in since forever where Kitty wasn't a sanctimonious hollier than thou turbo cunt

I just figure Scott's coming from the upbringing of Charles' vision in which the costumes are supposed to inspire in the public equal parts a sense of pride in their bold exceptionalism as mutants, yet uniformity from which really they should be called uniforms as a group which impresses a willingness to cooperate with other groups. Also to disguise them.

I also speculate the intention with giving Logan and Scott similar but parallel opinions wasn't just to show contrast but character.
Scott sees fulfilling a job under the dream, Logan sees fulfilling the dream as a job.

Alright, comic newbie here, someone shed a little light for me please.
There are different coloured lantern corps, right?
Do they all mean different things, or are they just like different colours just for different teams? I think i saw that one where the cat became a red lantern and it was based on rage

Red - Rage
Orange - Greed
Yellow - Fear
Green - Willpower
Blue - Hope
Indigo - Compassion
Violet - Love

Black - Death
White - Life

Costume -
noun
1. a style of dress, including accessories and hairdos, especially that peculiar to a nation, region, group, or historical period.

>not customizing your work uniform

The central colours are the most balanced ones, ie you're still influenced by the ring but you retain control over your actions. The ends of the rainbow influence the ringbearers to the point of mindlessness, like when Supergirl first got a red ring and went beserk.

So what name did she go with?

>work uniforms