Why do millennial women keep their hair short and get tattoos?

Why do millennial women keep their hair short and get tattoos?

because of jews

It looks good.

Short hair, anyway

Current trend in fashion

Short hair is super cute and easier to manage. Tatts are degenerate though.

Bc it's the current trend you autistic loser. How about you crawl out of your manchild cave and actually interact with the world for once you fucking loser.

Because they are shallow cunts who have no independent capacity for thought

short hair better than long

>2016
>being a faggot

i never meet any cutes with short hair in sweden though

>flag

What is the problem with any of those, epically if tats tell her story or glorify the Tribe she belongs to?

Fifth post best post.

that's a tranny my dude

pic related

i like the short hair.

it makes me even more turned on when they bleach it.

long hair in magic is a representation of powers.

women who have very long hair are literally GOD TIER

you are gay

But short hair looks cute

it looks good on a lot of women, and long hair is harder to upkeep

she's pretty cute desu
do you have any pics of her dick

The short haired girl at my work says long hair takes way too much effort to maintain.

short hair is cute

Because it's a unique lookd for the independent grrl xDdddddddddddd

I used to think short hair on girls was cute as a teenager, but now it just disgusts me

quality jewess

im so tired of seeing this vacuous bitch with her engineered imbecilic half smile plastered everywhere

media

the end

to wean out men like you out of their potential mating pool

I really hate this bitch's face.

t. lena dunham

Its an easy way totell men that they are unfit to be mothers or be wed.

Its actually a really good warning system tbqh

>(((CURRENT YEAR)))

Don't know and don't care. There are more important things to ponder.

why do losers on the internet complain about woman all the time

short hair was popular in the 60s

You can't even see womens faces in Sewdistan.
How are you supposed to see their hair ?

Colored hair too, all signs of mental instability.

Be millennial

Complain about no money, no job, no future

Walk around with thousands of dollars of tattoos, urban outfitters clothing, and drink 3 Starbucks tall mocha venti grande sugar coffees a day.

cause they know it's degenerate, and millennial women are degenerates.

Penis Envy

as a boy i always loved short hair and didn't care for long hair, especially pony tails
but as a man i prefer long hair
most short haired girls are shit desu

Because they foolishly think they can be just like men.

I like the short emo looking hair on girls and milfs. Long hair is good too

My gf shaved the sides of her head everywhere except the top once and then I told her not to do it again and she said something like "Why can't I have my hair how I want it"

And then I said i'm not going to hang out with her if she does it again. Now her hair is getting long and looks pretty good. She has tattoos too but not visible ones. I don't really like tattoos on girls but piercings are nice

She's voting Trump btw

This.

Because short hair is god tier you massive faggot

It's nto really just millenials. But anyway, it kinda fits the whole pro-equality, "stronk womyn" fashion style and that one is currently popular. Also, some /fit/, petite tomboys actually look pretty cute with short hair, it's just tattoos and attitude that are bullshit.

fuck off germany you have no say in this

No one ever complimented them on their long hair and beautiful skin out of fear of rejection or reprisal

>it's god tier
>posts ayylmao.jpg

Long hair can be cute and short hair can be cute. Tattoos are a no-no unless they're well done and actually look nice and isn't some edgy shit.

pony tails are very hot

that's more medium length hair

I love short hair on a woman if it suits her and she has a feminine body, but any tattoos and I'm 100% not interested.

That's very feminine "short" hair. we're talking more about the dykey kind of short hair. This cut wouldn't be suitable for men, for example. It's too long for that.

Maybe. But I consider anything not long to be short.

Name?

Unironically posts a pig from the most evil destructive anti-European army to ever exist

They are so feminist that the want to be men

Short hair looks very cute in 2D, disgusting in 3D. You already know that a woman with short hair is privileged and will want to talk to your manager.

Nope

That's honestly not what's considered short hair, it's ok in this pic because she's not trying to look like a boy

Nope

I'm a guy and I have exactly this haircut

>mfw that's my fetish
>mfw I'm 30
>mfw I can easily pull early 20 college girls and glaze them without much effort
I'm going to miss this when I graduate in May.

>leaf

still a good looking woman
here's another terrible woman who is attractive

Maybe I've been here too long but why have you made a millenial woman thread every week with a picture of Soe for the last several months?

I admire your dedication.

agreed 2d short just looks a bit better i seen a girl who looked just like pic related but with lavender hair she(or he can't tell) looked nice.

Is liking short hair the true red pill?

oh look i am edgy hipster/ no you are mainstream generic boring conformist

Everytime i go to the gym, and see girls tie their hair back, it's pretty hot desu, short hair girls can't do this.

po-ju?

Why do women always complain about losers all the time?

I want to cum on her face.

You better not part your bangs like that lol

jada stevens

because dyke

because they're wrong

Im amazed its stillness on

it makes you stand out and these are the exact people who crave attention. the whole femenist culture promotes it. its really easy to manage for the girl who is more concerned with world events than her hair. the tattos are just somthing that looks cool at the moment.

>laziness
>"unique and different"
>look at me
Women with short hair are shit tier, always inferior to long hair.

>Current trend
>tattoos

They're sure not gonna regret that in a decade. Why do something permanent as a trend? Can you imagine having bellbottoms and a mullet haircut permanently attached?

There are no bangs. Her hair is barely wavy. I mean mine is EXACTLY the same. Length, structure, type, colour and side where hair is parted

Soe Penski

>"Ever get dat feelin of deja vu?"

short hair + tattoos = d2f

This, desu

>millennial women
a generation of women that is a lost cause. Go for girls born after 2000, much less poisoned before they get old.

>Women with short hair are shit tier
Nah, 80% of women just can't fucking pull it off because their aesthetics are mediocre.
Short hair on a woman with 10/10 aesthetics bumps her up to an 11 or 12.

They want to be men. Which is pretty fair really, being a man is fucking amazing.

Out of touch baby boomer detected.
>oh noes
>kids don't dress like it's the 60's

Because millennial men are too cucked to have standards, so girls can be as ugly as they want